Feedback for Champions Patch NOtes

Feedback on topic: it is quite empty atm^^

clicking around I got it started, I don't know if it was because I came back or just hit the right spot which I missed beforehand.

as far as I can tell: worked all smoothly (on chromium tested), thanks

Edited by windia

As far as I can tell it's working, I do jack shit for impressing though.  On average I do 2000 impression and take 2000 damage to ego, because I haven't leveled up my test account.  I'll be curious how this goes on my main account that's over level 200 by now.  In the meantime I'll at least pump up some of my best girls and pray I get them in the random drafts to see how good of damage I can manage.

Personally, while I see the appeal of girls being picked at random (and you can save half your team if you got 5 good ones first try) I don't like the idea that it's random on who's picked.  More advanced players that have over 100 or so girls probably don't have them all leveled up for competing in this, and don't have the resources to level them all, so I'm not sure I care for the heavy element of 'luck of the draw' for each round, it makes the strategy part take a hit.

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:

Personally, while I see the appeal of girls being picked at random (and you can save half your team if you got 5 good ones first try) I don't like the idea that it's random on who's picked.  More advanced players that have over 100 or so girls probably don't have them all leveled up for competing in this, and don't have the resources to level them all, so I'm not sure I care for the heavy element of 'luck of the draw' for each round, it makes the strategy part take a hit.

Main account 236 lvl. Harem 89 girls. ALL girls 200+ lvl (~20 = 200-201 lvl; ~60 210-215lvl; ~10 = 230+lvl). What am I doing wrong?

In my opinion, this is one of the goals of this innovation - to stimulate players to raise the levels of ALL their girls.

Side note.  A nice feature to add to this would be the ability to click on your girls when you are moving them around in the draft menu and be taken to their page in your harem list if you want to boost their level and/or affection.  This would be a faster way to prioritize who you want to level up for the champions, rather than backing out all the way and loading up the harem list and scrolling to find them.

No affection not maxed, not even close. But i'm every day working in this direction. Money, what i spent in books - it's little amount (near 8-10%) of my summary spending, i'm in our club spend more money, what i spend on books. Bigest part of money going same on uping affection (on gifts) and stars.

I think all players must try maxed lvl of all their girls. At minimum - it's HP in battles.

But how i can see... also in our club...  now it's exception.

Bigest part of players not uping all harem, not try collect all avalible girls in events. But constantly whining, that too long, too expensive, too difficult. Spend cobans in usless direction, like buing energy for quests, and after this again start cring "i'm spend 3k gold and have a too little progress", despite the fact that I warned that tens of thousands of energy (well, or tens of thousands of gold) are needed there.

If about a 1/3 of the players do not even understand that Alpha must necessarily put the same skill as chosen from the player, then what can we talk about in terms of "average players".

AND AGAIN: WHERE?! Where i can find this champions?.. I'm blind? or 15 girls in harem it's not the only requirement.

Edited by Салерион

Has anyone received new tickets? I spent my 3, tried with kobans a couple of times but it's getting expensive.
No ticket drops yet from villains or Arena, no rewards for daily tasks.
Where have you dropped new ones?

As I understand it, the function of changing the order in the queue for girls is made so that the player could arrange the girls so that their favorite poses and poses in the battle queue match. And if this function is useless for the first fight (we still don’t know the order and postures in the queue), then if you don’t win the first time, then it makes sense because the line of poses for battle does not change until the player wins. The problem is that on the battle preparation screen it’s impossible to watch this queue from the poses, you must either memorize, record or take screenshots of the video during the battle, and this is extremely inconvenient. Need a hint next to the list of girls that will be available after the first loss, so that the player could intelligently set up a team of 10 girls, not trying to remember the fight or digging through the records. (Personally, I would suggest to show the first line of poses before the first fight so that the player could immediately pick up the girls in the team and adjust their order without waiting for the first loss, it seems to me it would be more logical and more understandable especially for new players)

Hey, i would like to suggest something that maybe the devs forgot to think about and it's pretty important, the champions are missing a clock or countdown in the town interface, the exact same countdown we have in the daily missions and in the arena because it's pretty annoying to have to click the champions icon just to see how much time is left for resting to be over.

• Like 1

Good morning. I have had several problems at the time of making more than one attempt in battles, does not advance to the fight and also removes my tickets, kokobans and energy. The bad thing is that he does not let me continue and sometimes not even closing the account and reopening it, until one more day I let myself fight again only once. Do you know why it can be?

I leave an image that appeared on my cell phone, but nothing appears on my computer.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-21 at 10.23.30.jpeg

1 hour ago, ARQ said:

Good morning. I have had several problems at the time of making more than one attempt in battles, does not advance to the fight and also removes my tickets, kokobans and energy. The bad thing is that he does not let me continue and sometimes not even closing the account and reopening it, until one more day I let myself fight again only once. Do you know why it can be?

I leave an image that appeared on my cell phone, but nothing appears on my computer.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-21 at 10.23.30.jpeg

Seems more like something for the bug section...

I'd like to wish something:

make the skip button appear in round one instead of round 3.

It is very inconsistent that every other battle is skippable after start and this one not. Because no battle is interruptable.

On 6/21/2019 at 7:43 AM, jaybee said:

Has anyone received new tickets? I spent my 3, tried with kobans a couple of times but it's getting expensive.
No ticket drops yet from villains or Arena, no rewards for daily tasks.
Where have you dropped new ones?

I don't know where they came from, had today 2 new

I had three.  I'm hoping they are given out daily and not just for testing, so 3 tickets and then you can pay for fights with kobans or energy.  Overall I like this system for the most part, not too many changes I'd make.  I do like the suggestions I saw as well as my own that I proposed.  Being able to click on one of the girls in your draft to be taken to their upgrade screen, and having the skip button from the beginning seem like they'd be the most useful additions to put into things.

I also got 3 new tickets, haven't received them from anywhere else, though. Don't know where they came from or when - it doesn't seem to be related with the daily reset, I am still at 0/10 after today's reset.

As the poses are important for the first time (and some of them are rather similar) - maybe add names to the poses during fights?
And in the harem view where I see the favourite pose of the girl - add the name to the picture when I hover over with the mouse (the same hover-over name could appear in the girl menu of the champions page).

The possibility to see the name would help differentiate between some similar poses.

Edited by jaybee
  • Like 1