What's the first Champions prize you found?

Mythos

What's the first Champions prize you found?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. What's the first Champions prize you found?

• Outfit (1 of 3)
    • Background (1 of 3)
    • Theme
    • Girl

6 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

then do the easier champs ^^

That's exactly what I'm doing. I've beaten 1st champ 5 times, 2nd 4 times, 3rd 3 times etc... and I still didn't get any girl.

It's particularly annoying when I see my shitty low level nutaku account who already got the 1st 3 girls first time *sigh*

RNG can be evil sometimes.

Edited by linkdream

On 7/19/2019 at 9:46 PM, jelom said:

My proverbial patience has evaporated after the awful anniversary news, I want a champion girl soon !!! 

... And one day later I got my first girl: Dameda in the 5th try with Romero. The best part of the anniversary.

image.png.d251f44415b7274957cd756ccc7f3176.png

but in the bad side, I have depleted my ticket reserve, I won't be able to fight all champions all days ... well our sensei @Chthugha said it was a matter of patience, and I have regained it again 🙂

41 minutes ago, jelom said:

... And one day later I got my first girl: Dameda in the 5th try with Romero. The best part of the anniversary.

image.png.d251f44415b7274957cd756ccc7f3176.png

but in the bad side, I have depleted my ticket reserve, I won't be able to fight all champions all days ... [...] it was a matter of patience, and I have regained it again 🙂

later thats normal. u need sometimes a few days timeout to restock ur tickets. but its better do it in one go. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

Why? What are the upsides as opposed to losing free daily tickets while stockpiling?

ego of champions refills 10% each day. so if u do it on the same day u can avoid this. and as i mentioned for the more difficult champs u need some stock of tickets. so its kind of useless trying with only 10 tickets or sth like that. and the 3 free tickets arent that much anyways. by farming and doing contests u get enough

2 hours ago, Салерион said:

I paraphrase the position of BananaJoy. If you shoot less than 10% of a champion from three fights, there is no point in attacking until you have collected half a hundred tickets.

And that's also my position. If you do shoot more, or even slightly less, it still is just fine to use up tickets as soon as you obtain them, and spare yourself the grief of having to stock up on tickets and fighting champions every 15-20 minutes afterwards. Just fight whenever, use up your tickets as you obtain them, and you should be in no worse or maybe better position with a lot less stress. Granted, I am yet to hit the phase where I'd be required to use up over 20 tickets to progress.

3 hours ago, Салерион said:

@Sefiroth

But here's a specific example of what I just wrote in another topic. Player time is also money.

I am yet to see and enjoy a game that can be played without putting in any time. 🙄 And my approach is precisely about saving time and nerves, because you don't have to babysit timer to "make it through a champion in one day" or stress out about it. I'm saying that you can get in, collect, do you arena / bosses, spend a ticket - done till next visit. It's a lot more relaxing than "must finish 50 fights with a champion today! That's 13 hours straight of not missing the timer!" Yeah, even my life is too short for that. I am yet to hear a convincing argument that this is noticeably inferior to stocking up on tickets and then going through a stage in one go.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sefiroth said:

I am yet to see and enjoy a game that can be played without putting in any time. 🙄 And my approach is precisely about saving time and nerves, because you don't have to babysit timer to "make it through a champion in one day" or stress out about it. I'm saying that you can get in, collect, do you arena / bosses, spend a ticket - done till next visit. It's a lot more relaxing than "must finish 50 fights with a champion today! That's 13 hours straight of not missing the timer!" Yeah, even my life is too short for that. I am yet to hear a convincing argument that this is noticeably inferior to stocking up on tickets and then going through a stage in one go.

actual i only mean one boss not the complete stage ^^

15 hours ago, Салерион said:

I paraphrase the position of BananaJoy. If you shoot less than 10% of a champion from three fights, there is no point in attacking until you have collected half a hundred tickets.

And, allow me to add, a lot of consecutive hours (if not even the whole day) to stay online if you are a free player.

51 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

And, allow me to add, a lot of consecutive hours (if not even the whole day) to stay online if you are a free player.

I won't allow it! ;) Either way you have to fight X battles and wait at least (X-1) * 15 minutes.

10 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

and i think even free player can effort 6 kobans :D

I am of the same opinion, that is if the free player (that's me, for example) has saved enough kobans first, he can divert this small quantity in some ocasions. Anyway, the champions are not going anywhere and if needed we have many months to beat them and get all the girls. 🕧🕘🌒☀️🌔🕗.....

On 7/23/2019 at 7:56 AM, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

i dont think has anything to do with whale or not. its only it takes alot of time. and i think even free player can effort 6 kobans :D

It is obvious it can, as every decent player receives free kobans for completing daily missions and for event missions. The matter is if it is willing or not, especially as it is not simply 6 kobans, it is 6 for every ticket needed to clear the champion phase. If one needs 30 tickets, it means 180 kobans, making the situation quite different, at least IMHO.

yes,  @[CNO] BananaJoy that was my point, that you have to concentrate on clearing lower champions first. Besides, in your case, you are in higher levels for the last champion. What is alban impression now for you? 20M ? I wish you good luck getting the last girl.

Edited by jelom