Future of Sex Champions

nupraptortwo

I know that the sex champions are new and there are people who still have not got any girl (like me) but I can not help but wonder what will happen to the champions in the future when people have achieved all the rewards.
Will they stay to get equipment only?
Will they add new rewards and girls over time?
Will they put a new screen following the islands path, like the story mode, and will they put new champions?
And with respect to new champions, who would you like as champion and his girl?
I think that the character who is like Jiraiya who helps MC would be fine, with another girl from the Naruto series
I would also like a champion like Lupin III with Fujiko Mine as his girl

The developers have confirmed that after you get all the rewards from the last phase then you will be rewarded with two pieces of legendary equipment just like the way you get rewarded with all the previous phases and that will be that.

hace 1 minuto, Hotless dijo:

The developers have confirmed that after you get all the rewards from the last phase then you will be rewarded with two pieces of legendary equipment just like the way you get rewarded with all the previous phases and that will be that.

I know it, but thats it? It will be like that forever? No improvements with the time?

50 minutes ago, Hotless said:

wasnt it only gifts (at lv 5) if u get all the special rewards?

9 hours ago, nupraptortwo said:

I know it, but thats it? It will be like that forever? No improvements with the time?

There's no way to know that right now. I would bet on things changing in the future if a significant percentage of players have completed those 6 champions fully, though. 

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

image.png.4135c477c8256be3105da95b1bf27c9a.png

Not sure where Hotless read what he read, but it's certainly not what has been said by the devs.
Last phase will reward you a legendary gift.

So, after you have got all rewards, champion bosses starts to drop legendary giflts, not equipment? 

Well, that's magnificent waste, if so.

Champions will just become a way to earn some cash. Many players have complained that there is too little money in the game and no time to fight high-paying villains.
Now there are champions. 10 tickets a day means a handsome cash payout with nothing to lose in the process. Just another thing to click in the game after logging in. And the 15-minute cooldown means you will be encouraged to log in more because turning 6 kobans into cash is not such a good deal.

hace 4 horas, Салерион dijo:

After 8th lvl of champ: 1-4 phases = 2 item, 5th phase = gift.

This is very clearly written in the message of the developers. So read again and turn on the brain, for a change.

I know, I read before to open this topic, but that is my point: thats it? I think it is too shallow to keep it in that way in the future

at the moment it seems like a long way to clear all the champions, especially if you are a free player and you just fight one champion a day and you soon need around 30-60 tickets to clear one level

so no worries, we will have plenty to do in the near future - if it gets boring there will be either a new feature or a modification of a existing one, at least I hope so

• Like 1

I think the champions are broken right now and their rewards are too good. Between the legendary items when you win and the (big) amount of money when you loose, I expect the devs to nerf their rewards in a future update to balance things a little bit.

Edited by linkdream

7 hours ago, linkdream said:

I think the champions are broken right now and their rewards are too good. Between the legendary items when you win and the (big) amount of money when you loose, I expect the devs to nerf their rewards in a future update to balance things a little bit.

Just slightly increase your progress in battles with champions, and you will start to receive only money. And besides, not so much.

On 7/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, blaa said:

at the moment it seems like a long way to clear all the champions, especially if you are a free player and you just fight one champion a day and you soon need around 30-60 tickets to clear one level

so no worries, we will have plenty to do in the near future - if it gets boring there will be either a new feature or a modification of a existing one, at least I hope so

updating: for the first level of ryu I already needed around 30 tickets (of course no girl, just a boring theme) - fighting visor would cost me probably around 30 tickets (200-300k impression per fight), so I would need about 150 tickets for one level - so again, no worries, we will have plenty to do

I think only the first levels seem broken for strong players.
This is inevitable when you have champions with the same strength for Level 20 and Level 380 players.

As a non-serious test server player of less than Level 100, I have not been able to clear all phases of the first champion yet. Last phases require 20-30 battles and I achieve this number of logins in about a week. And even in the normal server I am approaching the stage when I will lose against all champions and will collect those too good rewards just a couple of times a week.

Big amounts of money is normal - instead of upgrading the arena or villain payouts, they opted for this new feature that will give money to players.

On test server i'm now have reward from 1 ticket = money reward from boss * 2-2,5. And with each phase passed, this coefficient decreases.

On live server right now i'm stop fights vs 4th champ, don't even start fights vs 5th champ. All tickets now only on 1-3 champs. Reward from 1 ticket on 3rd champ ~ x8-10 from money reward from Finalmecia (which I hunt now). And with each phase passed, this coefficient decreases. On 1-2 champs i think 2-3 days left and the amount of money from the ticket will be about the same as it is now in the third champion.

A warning: nothing of what follows is of any interest for players that don't deem useful a rough estimation of the time needed to complete the champions.

Conversely, if one is willing, it's possible to do some simple math, although it is highly approximate because of the differences of stats between the players, even of high level. So let's make a little start hypothesis and base the math on players who can clear the first stages of Romero with only one ticket, and start to need more tickets after a few stages.

In total (at least up to now) there are 6 champions, each with 8 possible final rewards and 5 phases for each stage. That  makes 6x8x5 = 240 phases to clear to conquer all the possible final rewards (or, if anyone likes this better, to be 100% sure to obtain all six legendary girls).

Now starts the variable part. Let's say that the "threshold" beyond which clearing a phase becomes quite a heavy toll is between 5 and 10 tickets (this may depend also on factors like quantity of online time and free or paying player). This means that before surpassing the threshold (depending on players stats) a high level player can probably expect to reach the first stage of the fifth (Visor) or sixth (Alban) champion.

If the same player reaching that stage has continued to advance in all the previous ones, it means that he has completed between 50 and 75 phases, meaning that, given the previous total of 240, that player has between 175 and 200 phases to clear.

Now let's suppose that by that point to clear further stages that player needs between three to seven days to gather enough tickets, by an average of five days. This gives a total between 725 ad 1000 days to finish clear the champions, or otherwise said, more or less between 24 and 30 months, some days more, some less.

All this, as I said, is highly approximate, because of the variability of the values and other variables. Maybe a little more relevant is the method, as every player can easily replicate it and with few easy arithmetic operations, using values appropriate to his game, obtain an estimate of the time he will need to complete the champions, estimate that can be updated over time by repeating the process when values change.

Obviously nothing trascendental, just thought to put this black on white, in case anyone finds this useful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2019 at 11:23 AM, jaybee said:

I think only the first levels seem broken for strong players.
This is inevitable when you have champions with the same strength for Level 20 and Level 380 players.

As a non-serious test server player of less than Level 100, I have not been able to clear all phases of the first champion yet. Last phases require 20-30 battles and I achieve this number of logins in about a week. And even in the normal server I am approaching the stage when I will lose against all champions and will collect those too good rewards just a couple of times a week.

Big amounts of money is normal - instead of upgrading the arena or villain payouts, they opted for this new feature that will give money to players.

yeah its a nice extra income, but u must see that u can do it only once a day while arena and villians u can do more often.