Champions "Skip" Button To Show Up Sooner

Sefiroth

Currently it takes quite a while for the skip button to show up during a champion combat. It would've been nice to have it available as soon as possible like with PvP battles (arena / league) and world bosses.

Edited by Sefiroth
  • Like 2

On 7/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, Chthugha said:

Oh no! I have to wait 3 seconds on something!

Good thing most of you didn't test on the test server -_-

it's closer to 5-10 seconds for me. which means I spend more time on champions during my check ins than every other game feature combined. I'm going to second immediate Skip buttons. Granted a better battle speed setting would mitigate most of this.

Edited by Trihnicus
  • Like 1

For me also it is often slower than 3 seconds. In the past, in occasions where the site was slower than normal, Sometimes I had to wait for one full minute before the battle starting and the button appearing.

Better than all would be the introduction of a "quick battle" button, but knowing the devs even if a similar feature would see the light, it would surely cost kobans, becoming totally worthless for a full free player like me.

• Thinking 1

They should either make the "skip" button appear sooner or make the entire proccess faster, i mean: our girl, his girl and the different bars with info like the poses and the stage that appear at the top to appear faster because for someone who does 500k damage to a 10M boss then he has to repeat the battle 20 times to beat the boss so as you can guess it becomes tiresome and boring really fast.

Edited by Hotless

If you're really in such a hurry, you can start the battle and then instantly change/refresh/close the page. You don't need to confirm anything, the battle is already processed the time you click the Perform button. If you lost you'll get your money and impression anyway, if you won you'll find your rewards in your market/profile/harem page.
Maybe it's not that great as a workaround, but if you really don't wanna wait those few seconds it works 😅

• Like 2

have a what-about-ism here:

on test server they started with "wait until round three" before skip button appeared.

In general this "waiting" gives me the chance to get a screenshot, because I have a small brain and need it to arranged next fights properly.

2 hours ago, windia said:

have a what-about-ism here:

on test server they started with "wait until round three" before skip button appeared.

In general this "waiting" gives me the chance to get a screenshot, because I have a small brain and need it to arranged next fights properly.

So don't hit the skip button?, but yes a regular Left to right arrangement of the positions and a highlighter that moves would be preferable to the spinning wheel they have ATM probably.