What was your first girl from the Champions?

DHarry

What was your first girl from the Champions?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What was your first girl from the Champions?

• Dameda (Romero)
    • Lissa (Whaty)
    • Albane (Matsuda)
    • Murane (Ryu)
    • Any (Visor)
    • Shtupra (Alban)

Dameda was my first. Btw, don't you think she gives so little money? Improved to the third star, 20th level at earning money in the club and it's roughly 800? I don't remember. Still it wasn't even 1000. Looks like she is useless all the way xD 

My first was Albane from Matsuda, followed by Lissa a few days later and finally Dameda from Romero on the 7th try.  Would have loved to have gotten Any from Visor on his first stage 5 but it was not to be, and he is the toughest champ to beat with all those matching poses.  Murane has eluded me four times so far and I haven't even gotten to stage 5 on Alban yet, so no 5* girls for me so far.

Dameda for me (two accounts only).  Working on really getting up Whaty's nose at the moment to try for Lissa.  One round to go and I may not get there in one go.  If I don't get Lissa first time, listen to me going ssssssss as I deflate.  All that work for nothing... I don't agree Dameda is useless.  Poor payout, yes, but her description is as a 'totally useless kunoichi' so I didn't expect her to pay much pimped out given that she'd probably enjoy being abused for free - 'human toilet'.  She sort of performs okay in the arena for me and better than Nika in HC.

I really got caught out by this component of the game.  I'm having to attempt to max out the XP of each of my girls in every account.  In the accounts where I have lots of girls (say, Peregrine Took with 165), it's taken an eternity to get even part way there with half my harem upgraded so far, but too many are still sitting on 1 XP.  Then there is that little issue of what girls to pick according to their poses and what order I move them to coincide with the champ's pose choices as they come around.  I'm still figuring this part of the game out but I'll get there.  I haven't had to jump the fence or bribe the guards yet, but I'm fast running out of tickets!

Whilst I'd love to be able to move to the 5-star girls (like the one Ninja Spy cloned himself from in 'The Investigation') I'm too much of a novice (or rather my girls are) to stand the remotest chance, so I won't even bother until my girls are better prepared.

I have the first 3, and am working on the next two (Ryu & Visor) on alternating days. I got lucky in getting the girls as my 6th, 4th, and 2nd reward, in that order, on the first 3 Champions. 4th reward is average when there are 8 rewards, but having the easiest champion take the longest was good.

On 8/4/2019 at 7:58 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

I really got caught out by this component of the game.  I'm having to attempt to max out the XP of each of my girls in every account.  In the accounts where I have lots of girls (say, Peregrine Took with 165), it's taken an eternity to get even part way there with half my harem upgraded so far, but too many are still sitting on 1 XP.  Then there is that little issue of what girls to pick according to their poses and what order I move them to coincide with the champ's pose choices as they come around.  I'm still figuring this part of the game out but I'll get there.  I haven't had to jump the fence or bribe the guards yet, but I'm fast running out of tickets!

Whilst I'd love to be able to move to the 5-star girls (like the one Ninja Spy cloned himself from in 'The Investigation') I'm too much of a novice (or rather my girls are) to stand the remotest chance, so I won't even bother until my girls are better prepared.

Zorba, I have only a few girls at max XP, and many at level 1, but the first four champions aren't really tough at all. Visor is a huge step up in difficulty. I think you'd do fine against Ryu, you just may want to save up tickets  to make sure you can finish one level of his in a 24 hour period.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

I find that it's perfectly fine to have all the girls at half or 2/3 of my level. It's a lot better and cheaper than having them at 1XP and a bunch of girls maxed out. Also, I was focusing on evenly upgrading my charm girls while fighting Ryu and Matsuda. Now that I'm up against Visor for a long haul, I'll focus on KH girls.

4 ore fa, RussellWestbrook ha scritto:

Why is there no vote selection for no girl? You think all of us are not subject to Kinkoid RNG?

Simply because the question is "what is the first girl you took" and not "how many girls have you taken so far" so it's only to vote when you take the first one.

And anyway, for how the game is made, if you continue to play sooner or later you take one for sure.

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, Falco82 said:

It's however quite obvious that Dameda, being the first girl with whom you try and the simplest, will also be the one with more probability to be taken first...

This is true. That's why I wanted to know how many of us did not get her first. In my case I even got a 5 star before any of the 3 star ones. 

I still don't have Dameda. 😂 Though, that is only 2 days away now. Going to reach her for the 8th time now so no more rng involved. 

The stats do show an expected shape though. By far the most players got her first. 

20 minutes ago, DHarry said:

That must have been a relief. 

That basically took away all luck I had for a couple of months 😂 To be honest, I don't find the low Visor levels that hard to do. If it had taken more than 3 tries, it would've been really troublesome 😅

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

It differs greatly with how many Suspended Congresses you end up in the rotation. I had 4 out of 5  once. That should have been illegal. 😀

It seems like whatever move I have the least is usually 3-4 in a set  . Lately ive been getting full houses 2 of one move and 3 of another and rarely can I seem to get 5+ in the drafts . 

As far as girls go I got Murane first pass , dameda was second on stage 6 and the other 3 star girls are still sitting on stage 6 . Takes me soo many tickets that with the 1 item drop they are not really worth it right now if dameda maxed is a example of the money rewards . I just don't feel like being on every 30-45 mins to collect from her .