Legendary Lupa Discussion

Z-Wave

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, I somewhat agree with you both. I'm not a big fan of Hentai Clicker, although I still play it daily (the bare minimum, basically), but I really like the art style and its consistency. However, to be fair, the number of unique pictures included in that game, and the number of new images required to maintain it, is very small compared to Hentai Heroes. I mean, every single girl is just a slight variation on the exact same 3-D model that they only had to create once, and can alter an infinite number of times from there (hair color, clothes, etc.). There's only one pose with one camera angle for everyone, be it your own girls or the ones you fight. Besides a few thumbnails here and there (including the head shot for each girl), they really only have like 3 actual drawings to make per girl (the affection scenes), and there aren't many. So yeah, the art style is neat, but it also has a much more limited scope.

Besides that, the clicker still took a lot of resources and time that they could have spent on improving and further developing HH instead, especially since their team isn't that big, and they already outsource some of the art if I understand correctly. So linkdream also has a point imho.

A girl on hentai clicker have 9 grades(I am not even considering her poses). So you have the 3 main drawings plus the 6 ones from grade 1 and 2, 4 and 5, 7 and 8. And since the game was recently launched, you can expect the total number of drawings to increase since they added 2 more girls and 1 week later(If I'm not wrong) added more 2

1 hour ago, linkdream said:

That's my point. I would love to see the clicker artist replace the pachinko girls artist because that one is awful. Granted, the blonde chick will show up in HH but that remains cameo, nothing less.

I would prefer that they put their best artists/programmers in one game and do it right rather than scatter their (finite) resources in multiple games.

I kind of like the artist who made the champions' girls, I like all of then (I had 4 until this morning and now I'm waiting for the league reset to upgrade the 5th). I think he also made girls like Alpha and Omege which I also like. HH have some good artists, I think the biggest problem is exactly the mess they made by mixing different artists with each one making entire events, a bunch of girls that most players would never return to see again because they really don't like them

There is the possibility of winning the girls of any event, for example in this D.L. Silver Lupa challenge Silvanus more than 20 times a day and the only thing I earn is only 1 to 3 diamonds out of 100. I can barely reach 25 or less, during the 5 days of the event without mentioning that I carry 4 worlds without being able to rescue to the girls with these results. Is there a certain time or method to rescue them from which I have no knowledge?

13 minutes ago, Ryuo said:

There is the possibility of winning the girls of any event, for example in this D.L. Silver Lupa challenge Silvanus more than 20 times a day and the only thing I earn is only 1 to 3 diamonds out of 100. I can barely reach 25 or less, during the 5 days of the event without mentioning that I carry 4 worlds without being able to rescue to the girls with these results. Is there a certain time or method to rescue them from which I have no knowledge?

Either hope for a lucky 100 shard drop, or use kobans to refill your combativity.

2 hours ago, Ryuo said:

I used  ~400 (@3000 kobans) fights against Silvanus and I am at 97 shards, I stop my koban spending spree for now hoping to get her with the last free fights. Ehhh when you're unlucky is when you need the kobans. RIP

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Anyway, this could be seen as a trend, but it is hard to conclude anything from this without a similar chart about bought kobans. The patreon is not their main income generation. Monthly cards alone should make them more money than that.

This, a thousand times. Are there seriously still people who believe that the Patreon account is anything more than a marketing tool?

On their affiliate program site, Kinkoid's parent company boasts about having paid out 6 million dollars in affiliate payouts, i.e. money they've paid to other people simply for driving traffic / potential players to HH and GH (and now the Clicker as well, I guess). 6 million dollars in a little over three years. This should give you an idea of what their full revenues from the games must be like. Why would they give a damn whether their Patreon program brings in $5,000 or $10,000 per month?

20 hours ago, Valgo said:

It never went to p2w direction, it always have been p2w. Of course, there is bound to be a couple of special snowflake that is blind to see this pattern & continue to support them, which naturally encourage them to implement more bullshit. They just simply don't care about player, just $. 

Their ticket is a joke as well, 4 months since I last send it & 0 reply from them. That's already tell me how much they care for their player.

What about special snowflakes who bitch about a game for years, yet keep playing it?

(Is addiction the answer?)

Edited by _shal_

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

I used  ~400 (@3000 kobans) fights against Silvanus and I am at 97 shards, I stop my koban spending spree for now hoping to get her with the last free fights. Ehhh when you're unlucky is when you need the kobans. RIP

One more prove, they think the players are stupid like themselves and do not notice that and uses more and more money.

in the last events 3 or 6 shards have been dropped, sometimes 12, now only 1 or 3 and even more rarely.

speaking for me, the more a game pushes me to pay, the less I pay - I also advise this to all other players

a warning, if you want to milk the cow too hard, she gives no milk anymore!!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kacke said:

One more prove, they think the players are stupid like themselves and do not notice that and uses more and more money.

in the last events 3 or 6 shards have been dropped, sometimes 12, now only 1 or 3 and even more rarely.

speaking for me, the more a game pushes me to pay, the less I pay - I also advise this to all other players

a warning, if you want to milk the cow too hard, she gives no milk anymore!!!

Have you even bothered to look up how many shards each different event can drop per single battle?
My guess is that you have not, because you show no sign at all that you know what you are talking about.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Have you even bothered to look up how many shards each different event can drop per single battle?
My guess is that you have not, because you show no sign at all that you know what you are talking about.

You seem to be very well informed.

Can you please inform us uninformed players and share your wisdom?

where exactly do you find this information?

as posted above, I'm not the only one who complained about the reduction of the shards

Since the beginning of the event, I have not skipped a single fight and received a total of 34 shards

Edited by Kacke

15 minutes ago, Kacke said:

You seem to be very well informed.

Can you please inform us uninformed players and share your wisdom?

where exactly do you find this information?

as posted above, I'm not the only one who complained about the reduction of the shards

That's because people just don't ask about it.
Anyway, I also asked Kinkoid to add that information to the event window in the hometown, but who knows if they actually add that or not.

These it the relevant patch notes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

This, a thousand times. Are there seriously still people who believe that the Patreon account is anything more than a marketing tool?

On their affiliate program site, Kinkoid's parent company boasts about having paid out 6 million dollars in affiliate payouts, i.e. money they've paid to other people simply for driving traffic / potential players to HH and GH (and now the Clicker as well, I guess). 6 million dollars in a little over three years. This should give you an idea of what their full revenues from the games must be like. Why would they give a damn whether their Patreon program brings in $5,000 or $10,000 per month?

You're correct about that, but unfortunately there's no other track record of their financial situation as far as I'm aware. The 6 million dollars for example could have been 3M in the first, 2M in the second and 1M in the third year, indicating an eventual demise of their business. It could just as well be the other way around though or even a false statement after all, we don't know... The patreon chart can do nothing more but show an indication (at best) of what their income development overall is. Being the only track record over the past years, what it can do however is showing the result of how a failing business strategy looks like (at least of their business regarding patreon).

There are other observations: I know for example that I stopped pledging money through patreon and the in game shop due to bad services and now I'm down to 3$ pm / 36$ pa while otherwise (with a sufficient service) I would have stayed at 210$ pm / 2.520$ pa. I also know of several veteran players who dropped their pledge and/or stopped buying Kobans in the game, too. I read of more and more people complaining about the lack of service and in my club I see more players quitting the game in the last 3 month than in the entire existence of the club before...

My point is: From what I can see their business is stagnating at best, and crumbling at worst. That does worry me, because I love playing the game and I'm interested in doing so for more years to come. The most frustrating part about it is that in my opinion all it really comes down to is good or at least sufficiently good customer service. The effort is minimal compared to the potential in profits they can make from listening to our feedback and taking the nice and helpful majority of the community serious (while ignoring the few never satisfied trolls of course). But it's not me to decide, I just hope I can continue on playing the game. 🤞

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elie@gmail.cil said:

cc

What do you mean? My online slang is not developed enough and the best I could find was "Carbon Copy" to indicate an exact copy or double post. I see everything just once though... Enlighten me please 😂

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

That's because people just don't ask about it.
Anyway, I also asked Kinkoid to add that information to the event window in the hometown, but who knows if they actually add that or not.

These it the relevant patch notes:

you got me,

quote:

From now on each event will have a chance to distribute Attraction points for each of the girls you still need to seduce:

Classic Event will give between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl

Revival Event will give between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl

Legendary Event will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl

Epic Event will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl

this info helps

but that does not explain why it is becoming increasingly rare to get shards

1 minute ago, Z-Wave said:

You're correct about that, but unfortunately there's no other track record of their financial situation as far as I'm aware. The 6 million dollars for example could have been 3M in the first, 2M in the second and 1M in the third year, indicating an eventual demise of their business. It could just as well be the other way around though or even a false statement after all, we don't know... The patreon chart can do nothing more but show an indication (at best) of what their income development overall is. Being the only track record over the past years, what it can do however is showing the result of how a failing business strategy looks like (at least of their business regarding patreon).

There are other observations: I know for example that I stopped pledging money through patreon and the in game shop due to bad services and now I'm down to 3$ pm / 36$ pa while otherwise (with a sufficient service) I would have stayed at 210$ pm / 2.520$ pa. I also know of several veteran players who dropped their pledge and/or stopped buying Kobans in the game, too. I read of more and more people complaining about the lack of service and in my club I see more players quitting the game in the last 3 month than in the entire existence of the club before...

My point is: From what I can see their business is stagnating at best, and crumbling at worst. That does worry me, because I love playing the game and I'm interested in doing so for more years to come. The most frustrating part about it is that in my opinion all it really comes down to is good or at least sufficiently good customer service. The effort is minimal compared to the potential in profits they can make from listening to our feedback and taking the nice and helpful majority of the community serious (while ignoring the few never satisfied trolls of course). But it's not me to decide, I just hope I can continue on playing the game. 🤞

Don't you think that after a certain amount of time it's also unnecessary to keep pledging that much?
At some point you have all the old girls, so just new girls are there to get.
Most veterans are good enough to also finish high in D3 every single week, grabbing a first place once in a while as well.
There's simply no need to buy the kobans anymore at some point.
In two months you get 6 new event girls in the pachinko (2 main events), 2 new girls in the epic pachinko.
So that's 8x5400=43200 kobans needed for that.
Then you have a legendary days girl and 2 epic days girls.
Let's say you need about 12000 kobans for those 3.
That's a total of about 55200 kobans needed per 2 months.
You get 12324 from just doing all the missions in 60 days (~about 2 months).
Leaves you with 42876 kobans you need to get from other sources.
Finishing 8x top 4 in D3 (8 weeks in two months) gives you 46080 kobans.
So that's already more than you actually need to get all girls and even leaves you some wiggle toom for that legendary days girls and those two new epic days girls.

So all you can say here is that clearly leagues is shooting them in their own foot with regards to their old whales.
My conclusion is more that the game is not really attracting new whales, because it's very hard to catch up after all these years.
But whales are never the top market for games like these.
It's the endless supply of small buyers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kacke said:

but that does not explain why it is becoming increasingly rare to get shards

We don't know whether shards are getting rarer or not. For statistically relevant evidence we need a high number of test runs that can either verify or falsify your thesis. I guess what you have is a feeling that might be fueled by expectations. Or if your numbers actually got lower it could easily be explained as bad RNG luck. One or some players experiences (on top of that biased experiences since I'm sure the people with increasing numbers don't leave as many public statements) doesn't qualify as evidence.

Here's a cool video how Randomness fools us and our expectations (a phenomenon called "Gamblers Fallacy"):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kacke said:

not really,

if one and the same process suddenly produces another result, it is not statistical, someone has changed the parameters 🤐

how is statistics can work both ways helping your statement that they changed the drop rate?
you just said it works both ways, so clearly you can't prove either side, so it's a pointless argument that doesn't help you nor the other side.
seriously, it isn't proving you are right, it's just getting you some quick laughs.

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

What about special snowflakes who bitch about a game for years, yet keep playing it?

(Is addiction the answer?)

Cause it's the game developer the player itself hate, not the game itself. That is why some game have high player base, but low income due to the lack of support.

Like I said, special snowflakes would blindly support the developer even if they're in the wrong. If a player truly love the game & doesn't wish to see the game getting shut due to developer greed, they would have choose to criticize it or stop supporting them until their message is heard. Yet ironically enough.. some of this so called people who blindly support them is wondering why new player is shunned away from the game while more & more of their community member is quitting which in natural impact their business one way or another. You can be in state of denial about it, but if the patreon chart is true; that's a reality. 

3 hours ago, Z-Wave said:

If what Z written is true, does it seems I am being in the wrong here? I am sure that if KK does listen to player base, their income won't be taking a dip in the first place. They made survey, but each of the feature they implement doesn't seem to be in the interest of the player itself, but rather their own wallet. 

54 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

seriously, it isn't proving you are right, it's just getting you some quick laughs.

Are you paid to ridicule others or are you just a troll?

this discussion is over for me, she is too st.... (censored because of forum rules) for me

have a nice live and pay a lot for nothing

56 minutes ago, Kacke said:

Are you paid to ridicule others or are you just a troll?

this discussion is over for me, she is too st.... (censored because of forum rules) for me

have a nice live and pay a lot for nothing

No I am not, but you are trying to push you own point through with nonsense arguments. It is unimportant which side you are on, if you sprout nonsense, I'll react to that.

So just gonna break up the bickering about incomes and shit to post my own results.  I've got work for the rest of the day so I won't be getting anymore fights in.  I missed maybe a handful of fights, but not more than 20.  A whole 27 shards is all I got.  Compared to how much I've earned from the other two legendary days, this is pitiful.

Maybe the drop rate for shards got lowered in hopes of making people spend money for shards? (others please feel free to post your free shard earnings.  I know  few others said they are below the 40 mark or even the 35 mark.)  The flaw with this plan is, L.L. doesn't seem to be all that popular, and she's HC, and most HC legendary farmers got their team they need already.  So if the plan was to lower drop rate and increase koban spending, they should have made her KH like it's been said from the start, because many KH players for one reason or another, would like to have a full Legendary team.

Looks like all around, this event has been one big failure.