Legendary Lupa Discussion

Z-Wave

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yup, I'm on it. Around this time next year when the next opportunity actually comes around, I'll be ready! ;)

(Seriously though, I'm sure you realize that a major point of my post was precisely that a 5-star class legendary is worth getting even if you can't use it yet, but that was funny regardless. And indeed, that chart helps me to plan my long-term strategy. Thanks again for that!)

I am actually quite serious (at 3 stars she most likely will already be better than what you have) with that.
You should try to save up for that girl, when she comes.
The first one will give the biggest boost to your battle performance.
Second one is not that impactful, and the third one is hardly noticeable.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And it should be a big deal to even those veterans if they have the big picture in mind and understand that the game needs to attract new players to grow.

TLDR version: DvDivXXX is right here. Let's see the big picture and not get too comfortable in our veteran seats. The game won't sustain without a healthy playerbase. KK please listen to your community!

Original version:

You've got a point there, a really good one. Thanks for your post, honestly my immediate reaction to the Lupa HC announcement was more like: "Meh..." I'm in the lucky and luxurious position of having all 5 star KH legendaries (or generally all 5 star legendaries for what it's worth) and I'm getting pretty comfortable in my veteran position. Not having Lupa to join my current PvP team is nothing more than a slight annoyance, but really no big deal to me personally. However: It is a huge deal for anybody outside of this high veteran tower and it has very much an indirect effect on the entire playerbase. If there are less and less new players to the game, there will be saturation and stagnation, slowly killing the game eventually.

Financially I don't see a sustainable Business Model: Overall more and more people are leaving the game from what I can see, and I don't blame them. New players are disappointed of the treatment (or mistreatment) of KK when it comes to patches, customer service, bugs etc. Others might be pissed about the excessive F2P mechanics that make it impossible to get every girl without spending truckloads of real world money and being constantly reminded about that with every event. Well and us veterans... we just get bored by the lame endgame. Also I'm pretty sure we don't pay a lot anymore (well... except for the 3 people committed to the exp race, you know who I mean :wink:). I personally dropped my 200$ patronage in March and went back to from the gold card to silver a few weeks ago because there's simply no use for anything else. Since leagues, contests, ToF rewards and missions provide enough Kobans for us veterans, who is going to pay for your jobs, if not the new and fresh players?!?

If the patreon income chart is any indication, the HH business seems to struggle ever since beginning of 2018:
image.png.d0171b2f73c710d0168524ddaecb90a6.png

So @Kinkoid @Noacc if you read this, please consider reading our statements and see how your community reacts to certain decisions you make. I think changing Lupa from KH to HC was a bad move for all parties involved, especially yourself and your long term business strategy. I love the game, despite the underwhelming customer service, the many bugs, the fluctuation in graphics quality and all your questionable decisions with patches. I want you to be successful so we can keep enjoying the game, and therefore we need a broader and much more satisfied playerbase. There is plenty of good advice from the community on this forum and on Discord. We are very much willing to help you with feedback and suggestions. The best way you can improve customer satisfaction dramatically and immediately, even without or at least very few additional costs would be:

1. Post patch notes early and in a complete manner, so all changes and additions are properly mentioned (and stick to them)
2. Use your test server to actually test the features (maybe one week in advance)

I'm sure you'll see a lot of magic happen through advanced and early feedback that you can react to in time... And probably this will have a positive effect on your profits as well. 😃

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Daniele said:

We already knew that the devs are just a bunch of incompetents :P. Yes, Silver Lupa definitely should have been KH.

But i can't see how you can say that knowhow is black marked. With the new scoring system, KH is BY FAR the best class in leagues. Moreover, the only players really affected by this are those who have just one (or none) legendary KH girl. A third one is completely useless most of the time, and almost insignificant those few times she actually enters in battle.

Its your choice to be HC CH or KH. I am KH since begining and if I see HC geting 3x5 star girls and CH 3x5 star girls and KH only 2x5 star girls. How i cant assume that ,,KH are black mailed by dev''??. If you think KH is ,,BY FAR the best class in leagues'' why dont you change to KH and you will see that KH are crap compared to HC. Telling things like ,, A third one is completely useless most of the time, and almost insignificant those few times she actually enters in battle.'' only show that you dont fight high end battle where every girl take turns

Edited by PainPL
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Z-Wave said:

I think changing Lupa from KH to HC was a bad move for all parties involved, especially yourself and your long term business strategy.

You make a mistake here; Lupa was never going to be know-how. Just think back to the Norou event.
They announced a charm girl, and then on the last day before the event, it changed to know-how, because they added Norou to the servers instead of Fanny & Fione, and Norou was always going to be a know-how girl.
Same applies here with Silver Lupa. She was never going to be know-how, whatever that temporary bug might have suggested.
Just think back to Ombresse. That one also was bugged (know-how stats on a charm girl).
These early bugs happen, and should not be taken as a truth.

5 minutes ago, PainPL said:

Its your choice to be HC CH or KH. I am KH since begining and if I see HC geting 3x5 star girls and CH 3x5 star girls and KH only 2x5 star girls. How i cant assume that ,,KH are black mailed by dev''??. If you think KH is ,,BY FAR the best class in leagues'' why dont you change to KH and you will see that KH are crap compared to HC. Telling things like ,, A third one is completely useless most of the time, and almost insignificant those few times she actually enters in battle.'' only show that you dont fight high end battle where every girl take turns

Oh, there's no question in my mind that know-how have the advantage with the new point system in the league. I did some simulations that proved it, but you also see all the top guns move away from hardcore (which the majority of them were) and switch to know-how. That is an even stronger indication know-how is simply better at the moment. I actually won D3 on Nutaku last week as a level 379/380. Everytime you trigger the know-how specialty, that's an additional point for you. Trigger it again? Another point for you. Trigger it on the last hit? Great, another point scored. Trigger the hardcore specialty once? You might save yourself a turn, which could be some additional points, depending on the strength of your opponent. Trigger the hardcore specialty twice? Congratulations, you saved yourself one turn for sure now, but not more than one turn. Trigger it on your last hit? Totally useless.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

First of all, [...]

I have no idea how you got all that from anything i said 😆 Whatever...

veteran players who don't seem to see the problem with game imbalance as long as it doesn't affect them directly or too much

I'm charm, i think i'm already affected enough by the game imbalance 🤣

Getting a girl as potentially impactful as a 5-star class legendary when you only have starters and commons for your class, even if you don't have the resources to upgrade her yet, is still a game changer.

If you can't upgrade her now, it doesn't change THAT much if you get her now or in 2 months.

Anyway, if you haven't figured it out yet, i was just trying to comfort many KH players, saying that even if they deserved a new legendary girl now, it's not THAT bad if they have to wait some more time. But think whatever you want ;)

52 minutes ago, PainPL said:

What Chthugha said. If you're interested here are the results of his simulations: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/11016-specialty-breakdown/

And I don't know which level you are, but soon you will realize that the omega girl is almost completely useless.

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

you will realize that the omega girl is almost completely useless.

People who crunch the numbers can correct me but my impression that "omegas are irrelevant" is out of date. 1 year ago my omega almost never entered battle. Now she participates in just about every battle and most importantly she participates in all the close ones.

I think the change happened with the buff to rainbows. Rainbows get better, (and more common, champions) --> people run 6 rainbows --> defense goes up offense goes down --> battles take longer --> omegas get to play.

I think my omega is taking part in at least 2 rounds on most fights. That is substantial.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, butt plug said:

Does anybody knows what s Lupa s drop rate like Observer_X said for Elina? 

6 hours ago, Bomba said:

standard legendary girl event drop: 1-3.

Wrong, at least in my case. Don't know if it was some type of bug in my account, but I am absolutely certain that I had a number of Elina shard drops where I received four shards, and at the opposite side I never received less than two shards. As far as I know, she was the only new legendary girl with a similar shard quantity per drop, but it was also a special case, being the HH birthday event. Alas, despite the 200 combativity bonus given when Elina was introduced in the event (and the free combativity that followed afterwards until the event end), I wasn't able to obtain her.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You make a mistake here; Lupa was never going to be know-how. Just think back to the Norou event.
They announced a charm girl, and then on the last day before the event, it changed to know-how, because they added Norou to the servers instead of Fanny & Fione, and Norou was always going to be a know-how girl.
Same applies here with Silver Lupa. She was never going to be know-how, whatever that temporary bug might have suggested.
Just think back to Ombresse. That one also was bugged (know-how stats on a charm girl).
These early bugs happen, and should not be taken as a truth.

Oh, there's no question in my mind that know-how have the advantage with the new point system in the league. I did some simulations that proved it, but you also see all the top guns move away from hardcore (which the majority of them were) and switch to know-how. That is an even stronger indication know-how is simply better at the moment. I actually won D3 on Nutaku last week as a level 379/380. Everytime you trigger the know-how specialty, that's an additional point for you. Trigger it again? Another point for you. Trigger it on the last hit? Great, another point scored. Trigger the hardcore specialty once? You might save yourself a turn, which could be some additional points, depending on the strength of your opponent. Trigger the hardcore specialty twice? Congratulations, you saved yourself one turn for sure now, but not more than one turn. Trigger it on your last hit? Totally useless.

The feeling probably comes from fighting HC as KH. That wild burst can really hurt and if their harmony is lower, it may hit on their orgasm. The RNG really comes into play more as you have to rely on ability. Sometimes it just doesn't work and won't trigger. So yeah, after testing and many fights KH may come out on top but it doesn't feel like it. You drop frustrating fights and points along the way. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Wrong, at least in my case. Don't know if it was some type of bug in my account, but I am absolutely certain that I had a number of Elina shard drops where I received four shards, and at the opposite side I never received less than two shards. As far as I know, she was the only new legendary girl with a similar shard quantity per drop, but it was also a special case, being the HH birthday event. Alas, despite the 200 combativity bonus given when Elina was introduced in the event (and the free combativity that followed afterwards until the event end), I wasn't able to obtain her.

Pretty sure you misread their question. Butt plug was asking abput Lupa's, as you had already answered Elina's (for reference it was actually 1-4 not 2-4).

Both the 2 legendary girls added in that anniv event had 1-4 shards as their drop range, since that was the drop range for the event as a whole, you must've just been lucky enough to avoid 1 shard drops. 

There are also 2 legendary rarity 3 star girls released in Epic Days lately, and they have the usual 1-5 shard drop range. Only the 5 star Legendaries in Legendary Days events have 1-3.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

What are you talking about? None of those quotes have any relation to Elina's drop rate.

6 hours ago, butt plug said:

Does anybody knows what s Lupa s drop rate like Observer_X said for Elina? 

The question was about Silver Lupa's drop rate. It's the same for every legendary event.

From the Patch Notes 12/02/19 :

From now on each event will have a chance to distribute Attraction points for each of the girls you still need to seduce:

• Classic Event will give between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl
  • Revival Event will give between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl
  • Legendary Event will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl
  • Epic Event will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl

So my answer is correct. 1-3.

If you want to talk about Elina, then you're really lucky, because her drop rate was 1-4, like every other girl in that event. I will never forget that those rare mission girls were all with 1-4 drop. And without those bonus combativity there were no way to obtain even one. Worst possible idea for anniversary.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Pretty sure you misread their question. Butt plug was asking abput Lupa's, as you had already answered Elina's (for reference it was actually 1-4 not 2-4).

Both the 2 legendary girls added in that anniv event had 1-4 shards as their drop range, since that was the drop range for the event as a whole, you must've just been lucky enough to avoid 1 shard drops. 

There are also 2 legendary rarity 3 star girls released in Epic Days lately, and they have the usual 1-5 shard drop range. Only the 5 star Legendaries in Legendary Days events have 1-3.

Yep. I type too slowly :/

First of all people who say that omega dont participate in late battle dont play high end battle (my omega girl take her turn over 89% of battle I do). Second off all girl stats affect your defence, atack etc (not having third 5 star girl is making KH players left in dust by HC and CH). Third off all if you say ,,but you also see all the top guns move away from hardcore (which the majority of them were) and switch to know-how'' you are cmpleatly wrong Cthuga top players in game are HC (other top players with KH didint change it they stayed KH since begining)

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, PainPL said:

First of all people who say that omega dont participate in late battle dont play high end battle (my omega girl take her turn over 89% of battle I do).

In these omega-participating battles, are your alpha and beta 5* legendaries and your equipment mono-stat (your stat) or rainbow legendaries?

20 minutes ago, PainPL said:

First of all people who say that omega dont participate in late battle dont play high end battle (my omega girl take her turn over 89% of battle I do). Second off all girl stats affect your defence, atack etc (not having third 5 star girl is making KH players left in dust by HC and CH). Third off all if you say ,,but you also see all the top guns move away from hardcore (which the majority of them were) and switch to know-how'' you are cmpleatly wrong Cthuga top players in game are HC (other top players with KH didint change it they stayed KH since begining)

Wrong, several of the people who've said that the Omega doesn't impact are able to win D3 leagues (I'm one of them). The vast majority of my fights end either before or on my second orgasm, so the omega doesn't show up.

Wrong. The girls only affect your current offense when they're active in battle. So alpha always, beta after first orgasm, omega after second orgasm. Defensively it's the same, but after your opponent's respective orgasms.

And surprise surprise, wrong again. There are several of the lvl 400+ players who have recently switched from HC to KH (including but not limited to Habi, spheedy and [CNO] TK) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Wrong. The girls only affect your current offense when they're active in battle. So alpha always, beta after first orgasm, omega after second orgasm. Defensively it's the same, but after your opponent's respective orgasms.

Than go to arena press change team and change OMEGA girl and tell me that stat didint change. And suprise did 6 battle in d3 6 times and 6 times my omega took battle. I know what I am talking about.. If you think that KH skill to heal up is OP we can say same for HC crit its OP (it all depend on how many times it tick). So what let say i heal myself got 40k if HC do 80k dmg with tick. 

Bez tytułu.png

Edited by PainPL
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PainPL said:

Than go to arena press change team and change OMEGA girl and tell me that stat didint change

Ah I see, you don't understand what the numbers mean, but want to talk like you do. 

Those numbers are the range of stats you have as your various girls join the battle. The minimum is Alpha only, the Max is all 3 girls. If you look at your minimum attack power, then subtract the opponents minimum defence power for your main stat, you'll get exactly the damage you do on your first few hits (unless your alpha has the pose that the judge wants that round). The same is also true in reverse for opponent's attack VS your defence.

13 minutes ago, PainPL said:

Than go to arena press change team and change OMEGA girl and tell me that stat didint change. And suprise did 6 battle in d3 6 times and 6 times my omega took battle. I know what I am talking about.. If you think that KH skill to heal up is OP we can say same for HC crit its OP (it all depend on how many times it tick). So what let say i heal myself got 40k if HC do 80k dmg with tick. 

Bez tytułu.png

Apologies for the double post, but he edited after I quoted.

The omega has joined, but her stats haven't impacted the battle until the attack AFTER the orgasm, and your own screenshot shows it ending on an orgasm.

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It does happen from time to time.
I've never had more than 1 turn with the omega though, let alone that it had any impact on the result.

Its not time to time for me it rly happen quite alot. I need check something after I am back at PC what defa,atack stats I got at current setup and what stats it show after changing omega . I could be wrong about what I thought here but I must check it

On 9/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, Observer_X said:

Did you forgot (or my past post about this elsewhere escaped your attention) that I play the game as kobans does not exist (apart gathering them)?

Oh I forgot, sorry man, but I can't help but to say that this is your choice, and said that, you shouldn't come here aways to complain about the "unobtainable girls". Legendary days is just like this, you get 1-3 from drop, and you aways will have to use some kobans, more or less(Unless you get a jackspot of course) and it's nothing wrong with that, afterall it's a LEGENDARY girl, not a common folk.

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, snowman22 said:

People who crunch the numbers can correct me but my impression that "omegas are irrelevant" is out of date. 1 year ago my omega almost never entered battle. Now she participates in just about every battle and most importantly she participates in all the close ones.

I think the change happened with the buff to rainbows. Rainbows get better, (and more common, champions) --> people run 6 rainbows --> defense goes up offense goes down --> battles take longer --> omegas get to play.

I think my omega is taking part in at least 2 rounds on most fights. That is substantial.

At least 2 rounds on most fights!? It seems very strange to me... 🤔
I mean, let's say you fill your excitement bar in 2 rounds. If what you said is true, it means that most of your fights last 8 or more rounds O.o
Even with 6 rainbows my battles last 6 rounds. A 7th one is very rare, and the omega contribution is irrelevant anyway, because the fight would end even without her.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:53 PM, Observer_X said:

Did you forgot (or my past post about this elsewhere escaped your attention) that I play the game as kobans does not exist (apart gathering them)?

No offence, but i don't think there's someone who cares about your self-imposed rules. And please, don't start again with the usual "one's account, one's decision", that's obvious and i don't want to criticize how you play the game ;)
But, I mean, it's like you're saying: "I can't travel to foreign countries because I decided to live as means of transport don't exist". Well, ok dude, do as you wish, but at least don't complain when you realize you can't reach Japan on foot :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Z-Wave said:

If the patreon income chart is any indication, the HH business seems to struggle ever since beginning of 2018:
image.png.d0171b2f73c710d0168524ddaecb90a6.png

Not a big surprise there.....

And it would keep dropping.....

Hopefully it would keep dropping till they start to listen...

• Like 2