Legendary Lupa Discussion

Z-Wave

Ended event with 46/100, highest value for legendary days so far (apart the dropping of Norou when the attraction system was still not in existence), although with any probability I will need at least two revivals to obtain her, as all the previous ones.

About @Noacc post, I fully agree with @linkdream that seeing a CM posting here about players problems and requests is like a breath of fresh air. Hope to see this more often in the future.

I ended up getting 19 shards on normal Hentai H and 25 shards on the test server, to honest i never expected to get Lupa , i did try a few refills on both accounts as well, the drop rate was really poor for me with this event, i ve not really a fan of the shards system but we stuck with it. 

On 9/24/2019 at 3:48 PM, Noacc said:

Quite the feedback there guys.
Most of it is very constructive, thank you!😁
Took me a while to read all of the comments. Not to miss anything important will go over it later.

So, here is what I got:

• More time should be put into Legendary girls and class balancing.
  • Early patch notes - Two days should be plenty for patching the game. If any major features are released, we usually announce it weeks beforehand.
  • More time to test the game on the test server issues - it is constantly being used,  can't really comment on this one ><

Since there are a LOT of different topics that covered in this thread (for legendary Lupa discussion) I may have missed some. Please do not hesitate to include more points. 

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but I'd like to also state that the drop chances are the same as ever and have not been changed.

Also, last but not least - even in a heated discussion, keep it friendly!  
To make sure that your concerns and opinions are forwarded properly to the whole team, please keep a positive environment.   

Remind them to add a KH girl next time, my hearth is breaking at the thought of having to wait half a year more for 3rd legendary.

• Like 2

That, as they say, is that.  Not a bad haul at all.  Congrats to all those who were successful and better luck next round to those who weren't.

I've managed to get Lupa to 3 stars in this account and ready to upgrade.  I also take back my comments about this being an ugly version; unusual, yes, but ugly, no.  I just love her titties to distraction!  I loved it that the two are fringing on bitter rivalry again and there is the ever progressing hint that Bunny will eventually announce the 'L' word (forbidden in Hentai) and she'll be looking for exclusivity with our hero (ie marriage) - '...my favourite'.  And she's always there to get our hero out of big trouble using her ability to cross dimensions, but she has to have a close and special connection with him first.

I'm probably wrong as usual, but we've had quite a few instances now where Bunny's (let's say) overwhelming affection for our hero was like letting a cat out of the bag.  Other than the hint above, I won't cite them because they could be regarded as spoilers, but more advanced members will know what I mean.  Even our hero has been close to blurting his feelings out.

Many people may not like Lupa much but she seems be be an essential part of the developing story of Bunny and our hero.  For hopeless romantics like me it's probably the most interesting sub-plot of the adventure in this game.

• 3 weeks later...
Il 19/9/2019 in 15:55 , Z-Wave ha scritto:

I find it incredibly funny that she's HC and not KH... Somebody please explain that pattern to me...

Know-hows your legendary has arrived and is also a gift.

Unfaithfuls who didn't believe in the kinkoid's great plan... The gift for playing Hentai Clicker had already been decided, it's for that reason that the pattern had not been respected.

Now you can wipe away your tears.

mizuki.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's great to see KK listening to their fanbase. :)

From now on let's give the correct class to the girl. I don't know about you, but for me Ombresse fits better in HC, Murane is rather KH and Mizuki makes more sense as CH in my opinion. The rest is very legit though.

I'm looking forward to all the changes KK will implement. So far I'd say we have a bright future ahead of us.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

Yeah, I am starting to feel kinkoid is yanking my chain.

First they leave my class (KH) behind in legendary girls.

Then they choose to give away a legendary girl for basically free (no kobans). Of course they choose a KH girl (Norou via the arena). A girl I spent 7,500 kobans to get.

Now they offer a girl for playing HClicker and as far as I can tell, KH, legendary, easy to get. If you can play the game. HClicker will not load on any browser I can use.

Salty. :(

• Like 2

On 10/16/2019 at 4:31 PM, linkdream said:

I'm so so happy they kept the best girl for KH. The wait was worth it.

23 hours ago, Chthugha said:

All I can say is that she is a boring modern (not-lesbian) version of Fabienne.

23 hours ago, linkdream said:

Still much better than Silver Lupa and the other HC zoo girls (Golden Bunny, SSJ).

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Let's agree to disagree.

We could really create a topic just to talk about which Legendary 5 star is the best, but I'm 80% with Chthugha this time(Not 100% because your previous posts suggest that you don't really like Silver lupa, which I I like a lot)

15 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

We could really create a topic just to talk about which Legendary 5 star is the best, but I'm 80% with Chthugha this time(Not 100% because your previous posts suggest that you don't really like Silver lupa, which I I like a lot)

In fact, I don't really like Lupa. Bunnies all the way. But even then Lupa is better than Mizuki.

48 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

At the end of the day it comes down to personal preferences and it happens that I don't stand humanoid animals. They freak me out.

I didn't see Mizuki's poses yet but she is a cute little blonde. If her poses stay clean without being disgusting  she wins the day for me.

No other girl will beat Fabienne in my heart of course but Mizuki will probably replace Any in my team because I don't like her very much.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, linkdream said:

At the end of the day it comes down to personal preferences

There's that, and then there are also actual stats. From what I've seen by comparing them on the French wiki (Mizuki was added later on the English one, and with incomplete stats so far), it seems to be: Mizuki vs Any > Norou > Fabienne in terms of power in battle (Any has a little more of the primary stat, but less stats overall compared to Mizuki, who has slightly better stats than Norou, who has significantly better stats than Fabienne).

In my case, Mizuki is my first and only, rare+ 5-star of my class (not to mention legendary), so she's going to be my alpha for quite a while. I like her quite a bit as a character too, and she also reminds me of my experience on HC, which I actually like. So yeah, I couldn't be happier with this reward.

22 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

I think you meant the opposite.

I checked again, and you're right. The difference isn't all that significant (first mistake) and it's indeed in Fabienne's favor, not Norou's. My bad, thank you.

Also, checking stats for all four of them again, I noticed that, despite having less overall stats in the secondary and tertiary skills than the others, still gives a bigger boost to both Ego and Attack than any other, so she might perform better than Mizuki. So... probably Any > Mizuki > Fabienne > Norou.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There's that, and then there are also actual stats. From what I've seen by comparing them on the French wiki (Mizuki was added later on the English one, and with incomplete stats so far), it seems to be: Mizuki vs Any > Norou > Fabienne in terms of power in battle (Any has a little more of the primary stat, but less stats overall compared to Mizuki, who has slightly better stats than Norou, who has significantly better stats than Fabienne).

The primary stats is what really matters since it increase your ego by 5 per point and your attack power, you can compare Mizuki with Fabienne, but no way she beats Any. Good, looks like you realised it by yourself, I congratulate you for don't settle, and search for the correct answer

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 7:58 AM, Falco82 said:

Know-hows your legendary has arrived and is also a gift.

Unfaithfuls who didn't believe in the kinkoid's great plan... The gift for playing Hentai Clicker had already been decided, it's for that reason that the pattern had not been respected.

Now you can wipe away your tears.

mizuki.jpg

Untrue.  I played clicker back when they first invited us to.  Then it quit working.  Hasn't worked since.  So when I got the banner for the new girl, I got NOTHING!

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Untrue.  I played clicker back when they first invited us to.  Then it quit working.  Hasn't worked since.  So when I got the banner for the new girl, I got NOTHING!

Hentaiclicker is working pretty fine right now, is been months since we have the last problem with servers shout down. Also, If you are not playing, you obviously are not on level 3000, so How would you get the girl anyway?

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

This discussion has become pretty off-topic, but I've tried playing Hentai Clicker quite a few times now, but it doesn't work consistently enough for me to be able to play it, hence no luck getting this Mizuki chick.  If she's five star, legendary and KH, and this is Kinkoid's approach to redressing the balance in classes for Legendary Days, then I have no choice but to be thoroughly pissed off!

Back to Silver Lupa, what she pays out in the harem is significantly less (18,000 as compared with 20,400) but her defence against charm seems slightly better and her main stats are the same).  I still think she's very cute, but, of all the girls available in EvP, she's been the hardest for me to get.  I don't have Xmas Lupa or Halloween Lupa in any account (despite repeated attempts), but in the Monsters' Ball event I managed to get Halloween Abrael in 4 out of the 6 accounts and Barrel once.

I know most people appear to prefer girls with big boobs (survey results), but I'm glad Lupa's appear so naturally perky B-cups.  The HH artists have created a range of boobs from large and natural, to large and silicone-inflated, to large and puffy (Jenny) to medium and rounded, to medium and perky (Tabatha) to small.  One girl featured in Metal Noemy's affection scenes has very tiny tits, as does Val Shao and Countess Semana.  None have been naturally saggy, but I would've expected Bunny's Mother to show this trait, given her age(?) and maternal status.

• Thinking 1