How many contests can be stored?

blaa

8 minutes ago, PoulVantera said:

Why would want to store them in the first place though?

Some people try to prevent their champion tickets from going over 7 because you get up to 3 free per day (these can't put you over 10 tickets).

Also the reward isn't set in stone, so if you level up first you can get a higher level equipment from it, or if it pushes you into a new contest tier (every 40 levels) you'd gain more kobans if it was a top 4 placement.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Some people try to prevent their champion tickets from going over 7 because you get up to 3 free per day (these can't put you over 10 tickets).

Wait WHAT ?!! 3 free tickets are not mandatory?! You need to have less then 7 to get all of them? Where did that info come from?

... well, at least now I know why I can't figure out when are they awarded on my account... because they are not awarded...at all....

7 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Wait WHAT ?!! 3 free tickets are not mandatory?! You need to have less then 7 to get all of them? Where did that info come from?

... well, at least now I know why I can't figure out when are they awarded on my account... because they are not awarded...at all....

Kinkoid patch notes said Max 10 tickets. We figured out what that meant pretty quickly when we reached 11 tickets, unsure if we ever got it confirmed by Kinkoid.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid patch notes said Max 10 tickets. We figured out what that meant pretty quickly when we reached 11 tickets, unsure if we ever got it confirmed by Kinkoid.

Thank you. TIL. Well, that was a roller-coaster. First I learned that free tickets exists. And today I learned that I don't get any. Oh, well..at least now I know.