[Back to School] General discussion

natstar

Everything's fine, just got justine.  Keep going and persevere and after a long time of trying to get a girl it should happen, I was just getting worried that I would need to use gold coins to buy energy instead of 10 goes at the lottery to get a girl I could have gotten from fighting. Now to get the teacher.  

So I got Justine like 6 days ago. And the event is 8/12 so far. I've been constantly battling Edwarda. She only had two girls to drop. The teacher and Eugenie, got Eugenie a couple days ago, but with 4 days left on the clock. Chances look slim on the teacher. Feel the chances would be higher if there were more then just one girl in the random slot to win.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Finnaly I got Deitra, after seven days trying! Like, I got every single girl of Edwarda in this week before got this teatcher, until her became the only drop possible... now I must take Justine, but there is all the 3 girls of the Dark Lord that can take her place (yes, I never got a girl from Dark Lord)... oh, boy.

well 4 girls in one week (and maybe 8 girls in 2 weeks) doesn't sound too bad does it? :-)

i got bonnie before deitra (already had eugenie, jeanne still missing). now i got kimie while going for justine (already had sheheramazond, arcana still missing). i'm confident for justine since its almost 7 days left trying.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LesserZ said:

So I got Justine like 6 days ago. And the event is 8/12 so far. I've been constantly battling Edwarda. She only had two girls to drop. The teacher and Eugenie, got Eugenie a couple days ago, but with 4 days left on the clock. Chances look slim on the teacher. Feel the chances would be higher if there were more then just one girl in the random slot to win.

in fact its 14 days. you need to complete 12 times the daily missions for the girl but the event lasts 14 days. 2 more days trying for you! :-)

Edited by Habi

23 hours ago, LesserZ said:

At least you got one i am trying to still farm dark lord for my first

Is happening a strange thing to me. In general, I get a new girl from bosses in the max of 3 days fighting him (Most of times, in two). But now, this time already passed, and nothing of girls from Dark Lord (I'm trying to get Justine). Until there, it's ok, bad luck happens. The strange is that already two times, after finish Dark Lord, appears the screen "Someone join in your harem" (In the case, Justine one time and Kimi another), but no one really joins your harem. I thought was a minor bug first time, however, after the the second time, I became a little concerned... someone has an idea of what this can be?

33 minutes ago, Darkarhon said:

I finished 12 back to school missions and I did not receive Secretary Rabbi girl, do I need to wait till next day to receive her or must I do something?

14 missions exist you only need to complete 12 but the event is not over yet you normally get it added on the last day of the event which is normally when the 14th mission becomes available only needing 12 of the daily missions is just so that if people miss 2 of the 14 they still get her added to their harem.

• Like 2

still no luck with justine yet although i didn't loose a lot of battle energy the last ~10 days. 2.5 days left. good luck to you all guys (including myself :D)
i think it would be great if the devs could guarantee both event boss girls if you fight enough. like maybe at least 75% of possible battle energy during the 14 days are really spent on the event girl bosses. i know it's called rng for a good reason but it feels not fair making the effort to not waste a lot of battle energy and still not getting both girls within the limited timespan while others get them on the first day without trying too hard.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vanhellsing said:

it sucks that I cant reach the damn level where i could battle to get teacher and playing pachinko is highly risky for a one teacher ...... :(

thats why the events always have one girl on dark lord. its sucks to fight dark lord when you're further into the game cause you get very little cash.