Mythic Pachinko (test)

dekachinpo

3 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I'm surprised they didn't refresh our kobans to test MP.  My count is only 2K so I can't test much.  Got a legendary book for my free pull.  I'll be curious to see who has enough kobans to do the single play enough times till they get a girl, I'd like to see what the average will end up being.  Probably 1/50 or so.

@Chthugha said he'd be doing some testing over the next week. Currently it's in the 40s iirc, but still a small sample size.

This far I see only one use for the Mythic Pachinko for an active player.

E.g. I have a legendary girl with 92 shards - was supposed to make it to 100 in the final hours of the event but missed for a number of reasons.
So now I have to wait for years for a revival (if it ever happens for legendaries) or I can wait for Mythic Pachinko to get that girl as the only available option of 3.
I will then gladly spin once for 960 kobans to get my legendary.
Would I do it if the pool has another girl I don't have? Probably not. Certainly not with 3 girls in the pool.

So I see an extremely limited chance for Mythic to be remotely useful. A number of things have to click.
The cost of a girl will quickly climb into cosmic levels for even the most unthinking player.

The only way to make it a better money grab is to increase the chances of a single spin (but also its cost)
or to somehow increase the chance of partially sharded girls to appear in the pool for individual players, to make the 10/25 shard spins more attractive.

The current cost will only attract a handful of whales but will deter everyone else.
It's likely that with a cost of 600 for a single pull and a 1/15 chance to get a girl, it will be a better way to get stupid money.

• Like 2

Although most people think this Pachinko is stupid and unworthy to try, if you want to collect all the girls, this may be the only way for you
Now the time is getting more and more tight, maybe some events will not return
Then some girls may only return in mythic Pachinko

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

What's the 2nd number after the / in the patch notes? First one is the price and the 2nd is the odds of getting shards?

Also does the introduction of this pachinko mean the ymen one is going away?

Hentai Heroes/Harem Heroes koban costs. Shards are guaranteed.

No it does not, see the scroll bar inbetween the pachinko tabs and the description

I've noticed that sometimes there are fewer than three girls put up.  Currently I see Mocca available only, suggesting I already have the other two that were allocated in the current round.  This is when your chances of getting a girl you really, really want is much greater (in this case, if you really, really want Mocca).  However, because I did the free spin already this chance will pass unless I do 4 tries of the 'six game' option for an expenditure of a whopping 9000 kobans.  For the options where all three girls are displayed, then, unless there are enough shards on the three already (ie, greater than x75), my chances of getting one are diluted among all three, and still there's no guarantee.  Sure, I get quite a few legendary goodies from this approach, but I'd rather take a random punt on the Epic Pachinko options to get a guaranteed girl I don't currently have.  The randomness of EP is part of the thrill for me, but I haven't played it for ages now.  I get too tempted by Event pachinko and this time I managed to get the 'monster' I really wanted - Lives.  That was on the test.

This is my best understanding of a little of how it works.  Like so many of HH's game explanations, it is all a little ambiguous.  I'm assuming the free play on the test is a promo only and will not be available when it comes to the main server.

Is this the great koban grab?  Is it to encourage us to buy a monthly card, preferably gold?  You be the judge.  However, I can see how some might be tempted, especially with the 'great deal' on monthly cards at the moment.  There is always this thing that afflicts all gamblers.  One example:  "I'm almost there!  Just a few more shards and she's mine."  This has definitely affected how I play and use kobans since the attraction system was introduced.  With the random shadow drop I never really knew when I'd be successful so I wasn't tempted to spend kobans to keep trying (the exception being Golden Bunny in this account).  However, when I have a girl on x80 (or even x70) shards I'm tempted to keep trying til she drops and for 5 star legendaries, I'll base my bet on whether to keep trying on how many kobans I can spare and how many shards she's on when I first decide to refill before the event ends.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

This is my best understanding of a little of how it works. Like so many of HH's game explanations, it is all a little ambiguous. I'm assuming the free play on the test is a promo only and will not be available when it comes to the main server.

I suggest reading the patch notes

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I suggest reading the patch notes

I did, as best I could.  How the game pans out will be up to our experiences, though.  It won't suit everybody, that's for sure.  According to the patch notes, the game as will be available on Thursday, the first spin each new refresh will be free (1 day, 2 days?).  My question is, for how long?

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I did, as best I could. How the game pans out will be up to our experiences, though. It won't suit everybody, that's for sure.

Sounds like your best requires improvement then

Every rotation the player has the opportunity of a Free Spin option of “1 game”.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Hentai Heroes/Harem Heroes koban costs. Shards are guaranteed.

No it does not, see the scroll bar inbetween the pachinko tabs and the description

Oh, so harem heroes have different pricings than us? Do they get less kobans from events or what?

Edited by Venge33

1 minute ago, Venge33 said:

Oh, so harem heroes have different pricings than us? Do they get less kobans from events or what?

Yes. All costs/rewards are divided by 6 compared to Hentai Heroes. So 900 instead of 5400 for Epic Pachinko x10, and 25 instead of 150 for clearing all daily missions.

• Slynia locked this topic