4. Sex Tape Souvenir -> Covert X% of your click exc into idle exc
5. Bunny's sex toys -> Chance to skip a non-boss stage
6. Mojo Shocker -> Chance to do critical (+100%) exc on click
7. Powerful Aura -> Chance to do critical (+100%) exc idle /each tick 
8. Mojo Lube -> Increase the Critical value of click exc
9. Mojo Poster -> Increase the Critical value of idle exc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ever since the event, I was stuck resetting daily at around 6600-6800ish for the attraction points and not beeing able to progress otherwise (all money/idle charms at level 450 needing waaaaay more mojo for a level up then the reforge gave me)

Now after unlocking these new charms (I was sitting on 3.42A1 mojo, which wasn't enough for 1 level up on the 450+ ones) and leveling the ones usefull for my "build" I feel like I'm going to progress again slowly. Especially the Mojo Catalyst was very welcome.

Cheers for these new charms!

32 minutes ago, Eivo said:

there are 9 new charms

Hide contents

1. Mojo Catalyst -> Increase the Mojo gained by reset
2. Titcoin -> Chance to triple the SC rewards
3. Mojo Ring -> Covert X% of your idle exc into click exc
4. Sex Tape Souvenir -> Covert X% of your click exc into idle exc
5. Bunny's sex toys -> Chance to skip a non-boss stage
6. Mojo Shocker -> Chance to do critical (+100%) exc on click
7. Powerful Aura -> Chance to do critical (+100%) exc idle /each tick 
8. Mojo Lube -> Increase the Critical value of click exc
9. Mojo Poster -> Increase the Critical value of idle exc

I was only able to get 8. After that it said there were no charms left.

I'm missing number 8 on your list. I have the rest. 

37 minutes ago, spinnie said:

Ever since the event, I was stuck resetting daily at around 6600-6800ish for the attraction points and not beeing able to progress otherwise (all money/idle charms at level 450 needing waaaaay more mojo for a level up then the reforge gave me)

Now after unlocking these new charms (I was sitting on 3.42A1 mojo, which wasn't enough for 1 level up on the 450+ ones) and leveling the ones usefull for my "build" I feel like I'm going to progress again slowly. Especially the Mojo Catalyst was very welcome.

Cheers for these new charms!

What is the 'Mojo' on reset thing? Some girls have it as passives. I dont know if it was sarcasm or not on the mojo catalyst :)

Totally non-sarcastic.

I'm still mostly going by napkin-math right now, but combined with the other new charms, I can now easilly reach 1k higher stage per reforge then before, maybe more, and the resulting mojo on a reforge gets increased by 365% (I got Mojo Cata on lv361)

It feels like a snowball charm right now.

After Halloween stacking multiplier bug I wondered how Kinkoid would react to resulting power spread between players. I was thinking about two ways - stripping players of progress received from a bug, or re-scaling content to set previous milestones to early-mid or mid game. I'm really glad to see they chose the latter approach.

Hum I don't understand :( I purchased Mojo Ring and Sex Tape Souvenir without reading the description (I supposed it'll be benefit) and increased them a lot, now my idle progress is very slower than before purchasing them :(

I suspect I shouldn't increase them but now I'm stuck, please how could I progress now ? Is there a way to reset our "random charms" ?

Opera Instantané_2019-11-22_213657_www.nutaku.net.png

Edited by Kervala
Added screenshot

I just got the sex tape and was very curious how it works, so I ran some experiments. Here are some preliminary observations:

First off, convert does not mean that it removes anything, so leveling these cannot hurt you.

Second, my strategy has been to only level Bunny and Estelle, so I didn't see any effect from this charm. What it does is when you level up Mizuki (or another girl that adds to click) it also adds to idle.

I haven't worked out the exact formula, but I just wanted to get this out there.

• Thanks 1

It seems like any gains from conversion isn't immediately reflected -- it seems like it updates the new increase after every level clear? Not 100% sure.

It's not really significant in the long run, I just thought that it was interesting,

On 11/23/2019 at 9:18 AM, ObviouslyFake said:

I just got the sex tape and was very curious how it works, so I ran some experiments. Here are some preliminary observations:

First off, convert does not mean that it removes anything, so leveling these cannot hurt you.

Second, my strategy has been to only level Bunny and Estelle, so I didn't see any effect from this charm. What it does is when you level up Mizuki (or another girl that adds to click) it also adds to idle.

I haven't worked out the exact formula, but I just wanted to get this out there.

Your 100% sure of this? I was a little worried about upgrading the mojo ring...

12 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Your 100% sure of this? I was a little worried about upgrading the mojo ring...

I would say 98% sure. If you click the "i" in the top right corner to see all of the base values and modifiers, you can calculate for yourself how the game arrives at the final number shown at the top of the screen. I did the calculation and arrived at the correct value without subtracting anything for the videotape, which I had at level 100.

As I was unlocking and putting levels into these new charms I noticed that I'm buying 2 levels per click now.  Anyone else noticing this?

It's convenient if you have a lot to spend and want to buy a ton of levels, but is there any way we can get it back to buying 1 at a time (or get the option added to select a number to be bought like we have for girls' levels)?  You know, for people who want to be a bit OCD about what levels they leave things at, or whatever.

EDIT: This only seems to apply to newly unlocked charms since the game was loaded.  Reloading the game fixes it.

Edited by MuljoStpho

On 11/21/2019 at 10:16 AM, ThisIsNotMe said:

I was only able to get 8. After that it said there were no charms left.

I'm missing number 8 on your list. I have the rest. 

Same here.  Won't let me unlock any more and I'm missing that exact same one.

EDIT: Reloaded and I was able to unlock that last one.

Edited by MuljoStpho

I am happy for you  

You have the last 18 randoms charms + 9 news one   ??????

I do not have them and I have made a new reset  yesterday evening

My harem are 6 news bugs  after I send a ticket for a bug : The bug was 

When I made the challenge for Abraël at level 6 for to pass at 7 by the bed room

I had a surprise Mugumi was in 2 bed room  in her and in Abraël  room .I received 

my level 7 for Abraël but Abraël  was not in the harem  I took pics and send for this bug

See the ticket I sended to Jessie  and the photo 7054 and 7055   22 Nov  9hr a.m.

The second part His when I try reset after around 3 Hrs  They write my email bad way see pics no 7194

Also a lot of regular problem Not registrated  and a lot others reasons  

My new loading 1/133 was a very BAD surprise  

Read the second part of the ticket  ans see photo 

Result :  nothing was resolved and I do not have the news randoms charms 

It is a HIGHT PRICE IN AFFECTION    for a stupid solution from a SMALL bug

DSC07054.JPG

DSC07055.JPG

DSC07194.JPG

DSC07139.JPG

DSC07141.JPG

DSC07142.JPG

DSC07143.JPG

DSC07144.JPG

DSC07145.JPG

DSC07146.JPG

DSC07235.JPG

DSC07236.JPG

16 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

I would say 98% sure. If you click the "i" in the top right corner to see all of the base values and modifiers, you can calculate for yourself how the game arrives at the final number shown at the top of the screen. I did the calculation and arrived at the correct value without subtracting anything for the videotape, which I had at level 100.

Well I leveled up both of them and I am definitely stronger :P

Now the only question is if the level skip causes you to miss out on cash or not...

EDIT: bit off topic, but to the guy who posted above me, why are you taking pictures and not screen shots?

Edited by SpinelesS