League Enrollment?

Aiken

Just logged in to check the league rewards and its said that I missed the league´s enrollment. I can see that I´m not the only one, so I hope the matter can be solved. In my case, how I was occupied all week, I spent all kobans in refills to end the league rank in the first days. So it really does sound like I wasted all of them for this result :/  .

Hello Players.

We inform the Tech Team about this issue and they're currently working to fix it.

After that, your weekly tower of fame reward will be automatically assigned to your account.

Regards.

32 minutes ago, horo kinkoid said:

Hello Players.

We inform the Tech Team about this issue and they're currently working to fix it.

After that, your weekly tower of fame reward will be automatically assigned to your account.

Regards.

1. How do you plan to compensate for this?

2. There is the public test server. But it's not the first time then a major bug appears, affecting everyone. Why are so many big bugs in the game?  Why your Tech Team incapable of preventing these things to happen? Maybe, you should review your testing protocols? Or, even make some changes in your Tech Team?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, horo kinkoid said:

Привет еще раз, игроки.

Мы хотели бы заверить вас, техническая команда все еще работает над вознаграждениями. :) 

Thanks. Bug fixed. Reward available