Discussion about Patch Notes 04/12/19

windia

2 hours ago, jelom said:

About the new market multiple stat button: The new feature will come with x1, x5, x10, x25, x50 and x100

Every level you have 30 new points to buy: Wouldn't it be more useful x10, x30 and x100?

wait until they lift the stat adding for a level to 40^^

i stopped looking on test server,so maybe it just works the way that it reduces the possible maximum alone. 

I assume not,I just hope.

Looks like another great update to me. The stat upgrade improvement is really nice (sure, they could have included a x30 option for extra convenience, but honestly clicking 3 times already beats the hell out of clicking 30 times as we've been doing so far).

It's the cross-promo page I'm most looking forward to, however. This should solve a lot of tech issues with the previous popup system, and allow everyone who wants to benefit from these offers to do so without having to hope for the next server reboot to magically make a popup appear. That's a great improvement! Thanks for this.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

The vast majority of all players don't have their stats maxed, so I'm pretty sure it would be far from the most used.

That is my reason why I still win the majority of my bracket even with 50 lvl below them 😀

It took way to long to do this since they could have just copied the player made one that did the same thing

they need to allow players to select the villain they want to fight as well because normal players only get a shortcut to the ones with event girls during events but a shortcut to all of them would be good to newer players that still need to go back to get boss girls.

An additional 30x button would mean that each player that needs a 100x has to click one additional time going from 10x through 30x to 100x. For those that need 30 levels, it saves one click only (instead of 3 times 10, they need to click one time 30, and one time going from 10x to 30x). So, it is better to not have a 30x button. 

Btw, nice and useful update.

I'm sorry,  that implementation is just ... missing the dot on the i for UX... :

situation: +30 left for current level

Starting point +1  image.png.54b1aafd711724765426056aa747042b.png

evolving with + 10  image.png.4993e5412478d1afd4fd04d4d53d90ad.png

going on with + 25 image.png.c8d5b8ebee2c42102e464e9eeb96e163.png

now going questionable: + 50  image.png.71e1549e6a889dcfef63d3043cd589c2.png

! I cannot click on the + button, there is no price, only the indication that I gonna exceed the maximal possible stat surplus.

so this is "consistent": +100  image.png.927e0455ceaa08518dfccf9ac7130445.png and with no information for me as well

especially as it is round circle followed by default +1

Yes, they did not mention any useful feature "xall". They need to decide between "the maximum I can currently pay" and "the maximum I can get in my current level. 

So I vote for "maximum I can get in my current level" because that keeps showing me the price tag I need to gather.

Edit3:

the button appears to be there all time  image.png.9353e7631dd74c6ec7df52cb12351c2b.png

which somehow may give a hint but not a too convincing one:

If I would have xAll then the value shown is "maximized" for level cap hit. And shows any time else the amount to hit level cap.

A nice feature I discovered: 

Now I can see what which stat does / how it affect my stats: 

image.png.c6fde165faa0fad4f936de8c04a16c7d.png 

so this is also a change as previously with maximizing to level cap I lost information what affect a stat has. I had to wait another level to see it again - or simple memorize it. 

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

Another BS update, i just wish the last two digits to be back "81.925" instead of "81.9k" (for the x1 only NOT the others) also i would like an option to enable or disable the new feature but ofc i am asking to much from lazy kinkoid.

Only then the update will become wonderful to my eyes.

• Thinking 1

Or "xMax" would have worked too. All in all, this feature is welcome.

Anyone having luck with getting the cross promos (the ones that require account creation) to work? I tried a couple and did everything up to account verification and all but nothing happens...

edit: it's 3600 kobans.. all in all, nothing to scoff at.

Edited by Zamio

1 hour ago, Zamio said:

Anyone having luck with getting the cross promos (the ones that require account creation) to work?

I successfully completed all of them except for Fap Titans, I'm still waiting on my reward for that. Some promos only require you to follow the link, others to register with your HH email, some also require you to play a little bit, and/or to install their game on your computer, launch it and log in again. In most cases, I had the reward popup directly after meeting the requirement and going back to the HH tab. For a few, I had to sign out from HH and back in to trigger the reward.

For Fap Titans specifically, I don't know what went wrong or what I'm still missing. I'll send a ticket to support if I don't find out.

And yeah, all in all, it's very worth it. I'm also looking forward to future offers showing up on the new Sex Friends tab, instead of just as a one-off popup that I might miss (or simply not receive). Very cool update there!

Edited by DvDivXXX

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I successfully completed all of them except for Fap Titans, I'm still waiting on my reward for that. Some promos only require you to follow the link, others to register with your HH email, some also require you to play a little bit, and/or to install their game on your computer, launch it and log in again. In most cases, I had the reward popup directly after meeting the requirement and going back to the HH tab. For a few, I had to sign out from HH and back in to trigger the reward.

For Fap Titans specifically, I don't know what went wrong or what I'm still missing. I'll send a ticket to support if I don't find out.

And yeah, all in all, it's very worth it. I'm also looking forward to future offers showing up on the new Sex Friends tab, instead of just as a one-off popup that I might miss (or simply not receive). Very cool update there!

oh ok thanks. I think I will play them for a bit then. I didn't start any of them. just activate and quit.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, windia said:

Do you think there is any kind of timer / the offers might vanish?

= should I "hurry"?

I really doubt that. Tons of people had tons of issues with the previous system which relied solely on getting a one-off popup at the right time (twice per offer). This is a much simpler, more convenient and more reliable system which should benefit players and support staff alike, so I believe it's here to stay.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...