New event & New girls

FinderKeeper

Just now managed to finish the event.

For some reason it does not seem like your abilities are registered on claudia until the second time around. At the end of 1799 I activated them all and made it about halfway, then went back to 1795 all the boosts besides idle and click wore off but by the time i got back to the boss stage, it went through it and finished with 4 seconds left.

ended with felicia at 4565, idle charm at 100, rewards at 77, seconds on boss at lvl 55, and bought the idle and rewards boosters. bought about 4-5 boosters through the end there, which might actually be their goal, to drain out a lot of the "reward" they give out

EDIT: just checked in main game, abrael is about 3x stronger than claudia, with abrael at 69.17k F7 click and claudia at 23.05k F7 click while both are at 7,850. I guess the only real use of claudia is when you eventually get around to getting her perks

Edited by jedc22

No love for me in this event.  Last two, I finished early (first day of the last event, in fact) this time I'm coming right down to the wire and can't get much past stage 1500.  In general gameplay, I still haven't recovered from the bug in the first event, either.  Been trying to get to stage 9000 ever since then and can't.  Feel like I'm beating my head against the wall with this game, now.

• Like 2

Spent 6000 kobans to get Santa Claudia in end - so I suppose it is better than 9000 gacha. But the problem is had to spend so much time - making a grind and spend event is always going to frustrate players.

Suppose I will save kobans for future events and will never try gacha again. 

Also frustrating that no instructions on how to activate koban bought boosters in event - I hoped my gacha boosters would also apply to event but they do not. Very nearly wasted lobans on main game through accessing shop from wrong screen but I doubt things will change.

Does anybody know what the frequency of events will be? Will it end up like HH with events only separated by a day or 2?

I got to 1600.I even bought 2 boosters for money /idle.No fucking way.This event is extremly hard.So many resets everything useless.First event was bugged.2nd was a bit hard ,this one is mega hard.And even  xmass event that was supposed to be joy and easy to get gift like in other games.Shame on you devs!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MMCr said:

But the problem is had to spend so much time - making a grind and spend event is always going to frustrate players.

Yeah, and an event during the holiday season that demanded so much time, that was tough.  But the thing, to me, was that I never expected such a "grind and spent event," as you put it, since the last two events were not like that.

• Like 1

7 minuti fa, MMCr ha scritto:

Qualcuno sa quale sarà la frequenza degli eventi? Finirà come HH con eventi separati solo da un giorno o 2?

For now this was the 3rd event, in theory there would be a good one for the epiphany now.

A good thing for me would be to give the opportunity to reroll the charms

2 hours ago, jedc22 said:

just checked in main game, abrael is about 3x stronger than claudia, with abrael at 69.17k F7 click and claudia at 23.05k F7 click while both are at 7,850.

Comparing by level is a bad system, don't use it. You should compare by similar upgrade costs, because that will indicate who will be stronger for the same amount of money spent.

1 hour ago, MMCr said:

Does anybody know what the frequency of events will be? Will it end up like HH with events only separated by a day or 2?

At present we're getting 1 a month. That likely won't change for a year and we start entering revival territory. 

9 hours ago, jyepie said:

i really really wanted to see the naked art of Sa lee but never won her, i was dying to know what sa lee poses were, makes me very sad that i will never see her nude or her poses...

I can screencap her art for you if that helps, I got all the scenes except the last one, coz I'm not paying 2700 affection just to see something of little ingame use :)

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Comparing by level is a bad system, don't use it. You should compare by similar upgrade costs, because that will indicate who will be stronger for the same amount of money spent.

At present we're getting 1 a month. That likely won't change for a year and we start entering revival territory. 

claudia gets 20 levels higher than abrael to aprox. match their upgrade costs, 7,860 to 7,880. 16.3k F7 difference in favor of abrael, however much that is.

2 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

I can screencap her art for you if that helps, I got all the scenes except the last one, coz I'm not paying 2700 affection just to see something of little ingame use :)

no, it cant be shared here, but thanks,  i guess i will never see her lol

Edited by jyepie

9 hours ago, Baklan said:

Are you activating skills during Santa Claudia's dialog/in the beginning of stage 1800? If so than  Manly Sweat's x3 bonus to idle didn't transfer to click damage. Try activating skills at the very end of stage 1799.

6 hours ago, EdMuse said:

No love for me in this event.  Last two, I finished early (first day of the last event, in fact) this time I'm coming right down to the wire and can't get much past stage 1500.  In general gameplay, I still haven't recovered from the bug in the first event, either.  Been trying to get to stage 9000 ever since then and can't.  Feel like I'm beating my head against the wall with this game, now.

6 hours ago, Rakija said:

I got to 1600.I even bought 2 boosters for money /idle.No fucking way.This event is extremly hard.So many resets everything useless.First event was bugged.2nd was a bit hard ,this one is mega hard.And even  xmass event that was supposed to be joy and easy to get gift like in other games.Shame on you devs!

Yeah, and an event during the holiday season that demanded so much time, that was tough.  But the thing, to me, was that I never expected such a "grind and spent event," as you put it, since the last two events were not like that.

Aaaaand that's all she wrote.  Gotta say, after that, I really don't feel like doing a forge reset and playing on in the regular game.  Maybe I'll try to drive on for 9000, instead.  Or maybe not....

im the one that had 5 boosters and mojo ring (which i got to 100) i never got to 2000

i did not get her, i have mo idea how people win these events, but i wasted my kobans to just lose. 
last event a lot of people were saying how the mojo ring would help u get her, how mojo ring would get you to the win, that wasnt the case

Gonna be honest, You really need Felicia, that's what has crippled you the past two events.  Last event was douable without her and without spending on boosters, but this event?  Even with her, if you didn't get the ring, you probably needed the boosters if you couldn't babysit the game everyday.  This event, despite giving a bit more kobans and affection, and even a reduced level needed for the girl, is still a step backwards in terms of difficulty.  And if this is what the devs want, to make players spend on boosters for every event, I'll just drop the game.

• Thanks 2

Sucks so many people seem to have missed this one.

Unless you got lucky on charms, it was a real slog of making cash for leveling your girls with no resetting (to the point where if my computer fan in my room wasn't so loud, I would have left the game idling while I slept)

Before I stopped resetting I was stalling around level 1600, and each reset allowed me to gain 1 level or so on my idle amulet.

It took about 3 days without resetting to go from there to 1800 (idling throughout the day, using skills every hour or so until I went to sleep).

Edited by SpinelesS

5 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Sucks so many people seem to have missed this one.

Unless you got lucky on charms, it was a real slog of making cash for leveling your girls with no resetting (to the point where if my computer fan in my room wasn't so loud, I would have left the game idling while I slept)

Before I stopped resetting I was stalling around level 1600, and each reset allowed me to gain 1 level or so on my idle amulet.

It took about 3 days without resetting to go from there to 1800 (idling throughout the day, using skills every hour or so until I went to sleep).

that's what I did until I hit 100 for idle. It was down to the last 20 hours when I made my final run, and down to 3 hours when I got back from work.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:12 PM, Wort said:

A good thing for me would be to give the opportunity to reroll the charms

Yeah.  Could make a big difference if they'd allow that for event charms.  (Beyond the first few which apparently aren't random.  Just some way to reroll the random ones.)  [EDIT: Only for event charms, of course.  Main game's handling of charms would remain the same as how it currently works.]

Perhaps the cost for a reroll could be some specific % of the cost for the next new random one.  That % scales up after each reroll you try.  So maybe the first reroll costs 10% of the next new cost, next reroll is 20%, next reroll is 30%, and so on up to some maximum like 50% or whatever.

Oh, I suppose there'd have to be a refund of any event mojo spent into leveling it if you happen to level something before trying to reroll it.  Well, we can hope that there would be a refund in that case at least.  They might just say "tough luck, you shouldn't have wasted it" or they might only refund a small portion of it.

Anyway, maybe they could also make it so that event charms in general have the costs to unlock each next one scale up less steeply compared to how the ones in the main game scaled up.

With the revised scaling of new unlock costs and with the fractional derivation of the reroll cost, I'd imagine that they would also tack on a rule saying that along with increasing the fraction for that reroll cost derivation a reroll would also apply some sort of partial increase on the cost of the next new unlock.

So if for example (making up all of these numbers here) it currently costs 10x as much for each next new unlock (1M -> 10M  -> 100M -> etc.) maybe a reroll throws a 2x multiplier into that mix (you pay 1M for a new one -> next new one would cost 10M but you don't like what that 1M one gave you so you reroll it (costing you 10% of 10M = 1M ) -> 2 x 10M = 20M becomes the new cost for the next one -> you're fine with what you get and you pay the 20M for a new one -> next will be 200M, but suppose that you decide to reroll something here ( costing you 20% of 200M = 40M ) -> next new one will be 2 x 200M = 400M.

To be clear, in the idea I'm proposing here I'm imagining that we'd have the reroll option available at any time we want on any charm that was a random unlock.  I am NOT proposing that only the most recently unlocked one can be rerolled.

Edited by MuljoStpho

Late update, but I did clear the event. Stopped resetting for the last half week and just chugged along, Felicia ending around 4600 like everyone else.

It's sad to say, but I honestly recommend people to focus pushing Felicia in the main office because we really can't tell where events will end up. Bunny is suffering

14 hours ago, wtfok said:

Late update, but I did clear the event. Stopped resetting for the last half week and just chugged along, Felicia ending around 4600 like everyone else.

It's sad to say, but I honestly recommend people to focus pushing Felicia in the main office because we really can't tell where events will end up. Bunny is suffering

If you're at the level to have gotten felicia, you're at the level where you only level felica

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt get even close to beat this event and i pretty much played and reset all days all nights.i do have felicia but didnt really help.

i think these events should be rethinked anyways.nine days resetting over and over just doesnt feel right way for events.

but hey,next event,there must be someone who drives only idle charm and felicia,if you read this,pay note to your levels when you beat event so we all know what it takes :)

yours:ted

8 minutes ago, Tedddy said:

i didnt get even close to beat this event and i pretty much played and reset all days all nights.i do have felicia but didnt really help.

i think these events should be rethinked anyways.nine days resetting over and over just doesnt feel right way for events.

but hey,next event,there must be someone who drives only idle charm and felicia,if you read this,pay note to your levels when you beat event so we all know what it takes :)

yours:ted

I beat last event, so I can share what I remember.
I'm idle warrior with Felicia like you are :)
There are actually only few things which do you need or have to do.

1. Upgrade only Felicia!
2. Craft - get Mojo Amulets (idle) and Maneki Chimpo (ymens), that is enough.
3. If possible try to reach lvl 90-100 with both crafts but get idle 80+ and ymens 70+ at least.
4. If neccessery, don't hesitate and use boosts Ginseng Beverage and Advertisement Campaign when end is near.

I stopped restarting game about 5 days before end in last event. Than I reached lvl 1700 after 4 days and than I did last 100 lvl with boosters in 12 hours.

But I have to say that I had feeling last event was little harder then one before with lvl 2000.

I hope this will help.

Jinto