At the end of 2019:

yoyowhan

I played HH since 2018 April.Because of not understanding the RNG at the beginning.I waste some kobens at playing epic pachinko solo 10 times and missing 3 girls by fighting boss.The 10*epic give me Windia witch appeared in aniversary and 2 epic days.
I though I waste about 20k kobens in total.
This year I paid golden card since April.After collecting some girls in event pachinko.I lost control of paying too much on it.
At the last 3 months.I waste about 50k kobens on 3 kinds of  pachinko and get nothing.

In 2020,I will focus on collecting all girls from all boss.As of the new tier girl.I will not put extra efford on it unless the boss also have event girls.

My advice is to collect legendary girl first in legendary event,epic day and orgy day event.Higher quality girls can help you in girl xp contest,champion and affection ranking.If you missed some boss girls in classic event,you can recollect them next year.Don't miss any mission girl because you don't know when and how to recollect them.
No touch on epic and event pachinko anymore.
If some 5 star legendary girl appeared solo in mythic.Pay it with 9 play.
Unless old event 3 star legendary girl will appear with boss.The stadiest way is to get them from mythic pachinko.I reroll too many times to get Christmas Arcana but still failed. 
And save kobens for next anniversary.

Edited by yoyowhan

I will counteradvice :P about pachinko:

Mythic Pachinko: too costly for my taste and the girl selection is too dependent on luck having a big pool to choose. Not advisable unless you have a ton of kobans and a girl you REALLY LIKE or a 5 star legendary of your class. In that case made only x6 spins.

Event pachinko: The average cost is high and the risk of an increased cost is even higher. NEVER play it.

Epic pachinko: Never use x1 spins. Go for x10 spins with a guaranteed girl at a reasonable cost. If you really want a girl from an event try here too, even if the pool of permanents are still big. You will probably don't get the event girls initially, but over time (a long time, indeed) you will clear the pool of permanents and be sure to get the event girls.

• Like 1

Just a little addendum to @jelom:

Don't use draft in epic pachinko as well. :D
You don't get 9 items like in the 10 games option, and you only get a choice between two girls.
If you don't like the girl you drew from the 10 games option, there is a 600 koban cost (5400 + 600 = 6000, the same amount as draft) to reroll the girl.
That way you also had two girls to look at, and you have 9 extra items.
The standard, but what if you don't like the rerolled girl as well, is also nonsense, because the same two girls can easily pop up together in draft as well.
On top of that, there is an option to reroll again, which isn't there in draft, so in draft you are in that case stuck with one of two girls you don't like and no items.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, jelom said:

I will counteradvice :P about pachinko:

Mythic Pachinko: too costly for my taste and the girl selection is too dependent on luck having a big pool to choose. Not advisable unless you have a ton of kobans and a girl you REALLY LIKE or a 5 star legendary of your class. In that case made only x6 spins.

Event pachinko: The average cost is high and the risk of an increased cost is even higher. NEVER play it.

Epic pachinko: Never use x1 spins. Go for x10 spins with a guaranteed girl at a reasonable cost. If you really want a girl from an event try here too, even if the pool of permanents are still big. You will probably don't get the event girls initially, but over time (a long time, indeed) you will clear the pool of permanents and be sure to get the event girls. 

I don't agree with you re. Event Pachinko.  This is where I scored most of my Pachinko girls in the last year and where I got the best equipment in my class or multi-stat.  I worked out I had a one in 3 chance of getting a girl in EvP for one try and a 1 in 1-2 chance of getting a girl with two tries and a near certainty of getting her with 3 tries (in fact, I only missed out once getting a girl with 3 tries over the months I've been playing it.  This is almost the same odds as Epic Pachinko with better targetting of the girls I want.  I would never have got my dream girls, Lives, Xmas Lupa, Xmas Bunny's Mother, Cori, Alana or Anita Torino without EvP.  So I'm a fan, or just very lucky perhaps.  Earlier on, I'd managed to get quite a few girls, too, with single spins in EP, sometimes two in a row, but I did stop playing EP in the last year once EvP came along, and because I suspect the drop rate for single spin EP has been reduced significantly, so I tend to now agree with you in this.

I completely agree with you re. Mythic Pachinko.  To me it's an absolute crock and I said as much in the topic devoted to this.  With all the hype that came with the MP announcement, I expected more.  Instead we have a great koban grab and fuck all chances of ever getting a girl, even with 6 spins.  I assume in this we get the x25 shards assigned to any particular girl of the three the PNG decides to put forward, so they'd just go on the shelf with all the other girls I failed to get in time.  Yes, of course, if MP pops up telling me I already have two of the three girls assigned and I really want the one remaining (say 5 star legendary in my class), then I might want to try for her, but having to fork out 7,920 kobans just for this 'honour' seems grossly excessive to me.  She'd have to be bloody fantastic for me to ever do this, and I'd have to put up with a further collection of useless avatars that go with the unwanted junk I already have (and we can't even sell them, swap them or give them away!).  This is one of the absolute worst things Kinkoid had conned us into and the New Year announcement from him with all of HH's achievements offends me in all its hollowness and spin with respect to MP.

11 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't agree with you re. Event Pachinko.  This is where I scored most of my Pachinko girls in the last year and where I got the best equipment in my class or multi-stat.  I worked out I had a one in 3 chance of getting a girl in EvP for one try and a 1 in 1-2 chance of getting a girl with two tries and a near certainty of getting her with 3 tries (in fact, I only missed out once getting a girl with 3 tries over the months I've been playing it.  This is almost the same odds as Epic Pachinko with better targetting of the girls I want.  I would never have got my dream girls, Lives, Xmas Lupa, Xmas Bunny's Mother, Cori, Alana or Anita Torino without EvP.  So I'm a fan, or just very lucky perhaps.

You have a 53.5% chance to get a girl within 3 spins. If you've done better than that, then yes, you've been lucky.

22 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't agree with you re. Event Pachinko.  This is where I scored most of my Pachinko girls in the last year and where I got the best equipment in my class or multi-stat.  I worked out I had a one in 3 chance of getting a girl in EvP for one try and a 1 in 1-2 chance of getting a girl with two tries and a near certainty of getting her with 3 tries (in fact, I only missed out once getting a girl with 3 tries over the months I've been playing it.  This is almost the same odds as Epic Pachinko with better targetting of the girls I want.  I would never have got my dream girls, Lives, Xmas Lupa, Xmas Bunny's Mother, Cori, Alana or Anita Torino without EvP.  So I'm a fan, or just very lucky perhaps.  Earlier on, I'd managed to get quite a few girls, too, with single spins in EP, sometimes two in a row, but I did stop playing EP in the last year once EvP came along, and because I suspect the drop rate for single spin EP has been reduced significantly, so I tend to now agree with you in this.

So that's where all my luck in EvP went. I got only 4 girls. with 4, 5, 7 and 11 spins respectively. But I got Cora and Noella, so it was worth it, but definitely not efficient. If that 3 spins were true I would've also had Plavala and 4 other girls. And I wish those 4 girls would be Delicia, Cori, Alana and Anita. So I am actually happy for you that this luck got you those magical girls.

But don't you dare recommend it! It's a money pit for kobans.

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Perhaps he means 3 spins per account, which would mean 18 tries. That's not unrealistic to get 1 girl.

If that's the basis of his argument in favour of EvP, Observer_X will no longer occupy the bottom spot in my personal "people to consult on effective koban spending strategies" list.

• Haha 1