Dismiss girl question

Dr. Lust

Is it possible to remove a girl from our harem.  I know, a very odd question but one cartoon looks........underage.  I know they are just cartoons but Ankyo, quite frankly, gives me the creeps.  Looks like someone 13.  So, if possible, I'd like to delete that particular one.  I know there is NO WAY I'm increasing her to take more clothes off.  Would prefer to just remove.

Thank you.

Maybe if I politely ask a dev or moderator or someone who can get into my account to just delete that character.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

If I may, Ankyo is a parody of Rei Ayanami from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. Rei, in the anime, is actually 14 years old despite how many times that girl is naked in the anime. Now if you notice, Ankyo has larger breasts than her original counterpart, which might indicate that she's actually at least a decent 19 years old. While it is true that her first two poses make her look underage, when she is actually naked, you notice the twins between her shoulders. It's just an observation guys. I think that all the girls in this game are indeed 18 years old and over even if their originals aren't.

• Like 1

34 minuti fa, Jcord777 ha scritto:

If I may, Ankyo is a parody of Rei Ayanami from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. Rei, in the anime, is actually 14 years old despite how many times that girl is naked in the anime. Now if you notice, Ankyo has larger breasts than her original counterpart, which might indicate that she's actually at least a decent 19 years old. While it is true that her first two poses make her look underage, when she is actually naked, you notice the twins between her shoulders. It's just an observation guys. I think that all the girls in this game are indeed 18 years old and over even if their originals aren't.

I agree and don't underestimate the fact that... holy shit! They are only drawings! And then look sometimes around the vastness of the female universe with all the existing body size, with big, medium, small and non-existent boobs.

Is it ever possible that if you don't see big boobs like hot air balloons you're always screaming at scandal?! 😓😓😓

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

I think that all the girls in this game are indeed 18 years old and over even if their originals aren't.

What about Jeanne?  She seems to gain a lot of height between between pose 2 and 3, and she is still in school, even though she's been drawn with a great rack I'm pretty sure that makes her a teenager

I just have one thing to add.  I'm 57. Old. :)  I know these are just cartoons, but honestly, I do not even wish to have an image that looks like Ankyo in my harem.  I'd would rather have a cartoon that looked like a hot curvy MILF around 35-40 in my harem, instead of Ankyo.  But....to each his own. Or one that looks like Bimbette. :) 

57 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

What about Jeanne?  She seems to gain a lot of height between between pose 2 and 3, and she is still in school, even though she's been drawn with a great rack I'm pretty sure that makes her a teenager

Well to be honest I've seen 20 year olds in the 12th grade, and just because a person is in high school doesn't mean that they're not getting laid. I remember when I was in high school, I used to get teased back in the 7th grade for being a virgin. Seriously, 7th grade, that's one grade above 6! Many of these teens were actually having sex. Underage sex! Mind you with each other. Which begs the question, if a group of teenagers were having sex with each other, then doesn't that mean that they were having sex with minors because technically both parties were minors?  So shouldn't both of them have gotten arrested? Just a thought?

19 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

Which begs the question, if a group of teenagers were having sex with each other, then doesn't that mean that they were having sex with minors because technically both parties were minors?  So shouldn't both of them have gotten arrested? Just a thought?

Are you serious? If yes, go read this wikipedia entry. Depending on where you live it might have been illegal.Most US states and I think the entirety of Europe don´t deem it illegal (or at least don´t enforce it) though. There might also be no age of consent whatsoever where you live though.

Edited by derundann