[ Project ] Collecting Gacha stats

FinderKeeper

55 minutes ago, Alabaz said:

if i understood correctly it is 9 rolls with (18) consumables and 1 roll for silk that make 10 trys.

Si j'ai bien compris tu as fait 9 gacha où tu as reçu des boosters et de l'affection et 1 ou tu as eu SILK ? Ce qui fait un total de 10 essais. 

I'm sure you do but your not finderkeeper you know the guy that is trying to collect all the stats

il y a une heure, maxafax a dit :

There is no reason whatso ever to be going around insulting people. I am simply laughing at I AM FRENCH AND I TINKING LIKE A CANADIAN FRENCH which I find to be a humorous response.

Sorry but for me your HA HA It is not a humorous response  I do not accept that  Make respect on your side I will be respect you

11 minutes ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Sorry but for me your HA HA It is not a humorous response  I do not accept that  Make respect on your side I will be respect you

It is humorous to an English man that a French man should stereotype his entire country as all thinking in the same way, when that is exactly what some accuse us of. But as I have no desire whatsoever to get into a debate about cultural differences I'm happy to apologise for offending you.

Edited by maxafax
additional info
  • Thanks 1

I finally got a girl from Gacha. Well, it's Gambina, who was very near the bottom of my priority list (she's all about Click except for her 2nd perk, and I'm all about Idle buillds, so most of the other girls, who specialize in either Idle or Rewards, would have been better for me), but oh well, it's still a girl. Feels good man (or rather, doesn't feel crappy for once ^^).

So, Gacha #1 through #7: useless junk that costs 5 to 10 times less in the Shop (and isn't worth the kobans even there), for the most part. I got the +500 Affection bonus once, IIRC, which is decent. Gacha #8: Girl (Gambina).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

Did a pull from the kobans i got from the event, Finally got Finalmecia (wanted her ever since i saw here, even if she's not the best idle girl, her x10 idle will be a nice perk, and I'm curious how her story plays out)  Currently Lupa is the only other girl in the pool I really want.

• Like 1