What's the best use for kobans?

Lord Petiteteens

it depends on the player but my opinion is I think legendary days events are since they are 5 stars and legendary rating so you can actually use for battles.
The anniversary event used to be a good event to save up for as well.

Do not waste kobans on things that do not get you more girls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 ore fa, Lord Petiteteens ha scritto:

I have an acc. to rush the scenes with kobans, but on main, what is the best use for them gold pieces? Pachinko?

There are 3 possibility and are all in recharge of combativity.

1) at the end of an event if you need little to take a girl but you can't do it with normal attacks.

2) during the legendary days since they have strong girls that cannot be obtained at other times and with the normal attacks it's almost impossible to catch them.

3) during epic days, even in this case normal attacks are not enough. You can also find the girls in the epic pachinko but during the epic days you pay them much less.

All the others uses are a waste (even if the pachinko can tempt you for girls of events currently not obtainable in any other way).

• Like 3

I respect the opinions of the people who say legendary days but you only need at most 3 legendary for your battle team. And legendaries take soooo much affection and cash to upgrade. They make very little money for you.

I agree with the kobans for girls part, I agree with the "in events" part, but I suggest revival events are the best and rare or common girls are the best. During a revival a shard hit is worth 1-12, during legendary days that same hit is worth 1-3 (1-4?) ==> a revival hit is worth 3x what a legendary hit is ==> a revival girl is 1/3 the cost (in fights) of a legendary girl. If you are buying fights during an event revival events are the bomb.

• Like 2

Often enough players who are still in a position where they need to ask what to do with their kobans don't have any legendary 5* girl of their class yet, so for them that piece of advice definitely holds. The first girl really does make a massive difference in battle strength, later ones not so much.

• Like 3

I'm using my kobans mostly to get boosters and I use them to skip resting with battles but only when the time to deduct points is almost gone and I'm sure that I have enough tickets to get to the next level, that way I make sure that I'm not wasting tickets to battle.

I don't get enough tickets that I need to ensure myself a level up so I have to save tickets for a couple of days up to a week or so before I start to do battles again, I had to spend kobans 2 times to level up before the 24 hours are over. I rather spend the kobans then wasting tickets on battles and get my points deducted, I hate that.

So, what I can make up from the comments is that it's better not to spend kobans on boosters or other things but rather save them for the legendary days or other events to get more harem members right?

4 hours ago, snowman22 said:

I respect the opinions of the people who say legendary days but you only need at most 3 legendary for your battle team. And legendaries take soooo much affection and cash to upgrade. They make very little money for you.

I agree with the kobans for girls part, I agree with the "in events" part, but I suggest revival events are the best and rare or common girls are the best. During a revival a shard hit is worth 1-12, during legendary days that same hit is worth 1-3 (1-4?) ==> a revival hit is worth 3x what a legendary hit is ==> a revival girl is 1/3 the cost (in fights) of a legendary girl. If you are buying fights during an event revival events are the bomb.

You should get at least 2 legendary 5 star girls of each type just in case you want to change to your class.

I like them because you know which girl you are getting and they are 5 stars instead of 3 stars they are better than patreon only girls as well they have better stats and are 5 stars instead of 3 stars like the patreon ones.

@_shal_ is right. I should have taken the level of the question into account. Revised:

If you have < 2 legendaries in your class save ALL your kobans until one becomes available then spend any number of kobans to get her. Once you have > 2 legendaries my previous recommendation stands.

Personally I would not bother prioritizing off-class legendaries in case you want to change class. You tend to pick them up without focusing on them anyway. Say I am at the end of a legendary days and I have 50 shards on an off-class girl. Will I spend the kobans to finish her? Sure! Would I finish her if it took me below 10K kobans? Probably not. Would I drop another 6-8K kobans on finishing a second legendary? Probably not.

I am NOT saying off-class legendaries are worthless. They help in champions. They make switching classes less painful. They produce some money. You just have to realize what you are giving up to get them.

I just checked and I have 10 5 star legendaries and another 15 3 star. I have focused on 5 of those. The rest just sorta happened.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, snowman22 said:

@_shal_ is right. I should have taken the level of the question into account. Revised:

If you have < 2 legendaries in your class save ALL your kobans until one becomes available then spend any number of kobans to get her. Once you have > 2 legendaries my previous recommendation stands.

Personally I would not bother prioritizing off-class legendaries in case you want to change class. You tend to pick them up without focusing on them anyway. Say I am at the end of a legendary days and I have 50 shards on an off-class girl. Will I spend the kobans to finish her? Sure! Would I finish her if it took me below 10K kobans? Probably not. Would I drop another 6-8K kobans on finishing a second legendary? Probably not.

I am NOT saying off-class legendaries are worthless. They help in champions. They make switching classes less painful. They produce some money. You just have to realize what you are giving up to get them.

I just checked and I have 10 5 star legendaries and another 15 3 star. I have focused on 5 of those. The rest just sorta happened.

What do you mean with off-class girls and with changing your class?

24 minutes ago, RicardoPenders1982 said:

You have a class, either Hardcore, Know-how, or Charm. Off-class girls would be girls in the 2 classes that aren't yours.

You can change your class via your profile screen. I think that it's free for the first change.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RicardoPenders1982 said:

The game assigns you a class HC/KH/Ch randomly when you start. It allows 1 free class change (and 1 free name change). I think you can do more changes by paying kobans. See your profile page. People change classes to get an advantage. When I started Ch had the advantage, then for a long time HC was best. Now its KH #1 with HC a close 2nd. Ch players have it tough right now.

The only girls worth having as alpha and beta are girls of the same class as you. An off-class girl is any girl with a different class than you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zteev said:

You have a class, either Hardcore, Know-how, or Charm. Off-class girls would be girls in the 2 classes that aren't yours.

You can change your class via your profile screen. I think that it's free for the first change.

Ow that's what you mean with it, yes I'm aware of that. I started with know-How and changed it once to Hardcore because I have a Legendary girl with Hardcore and the most common girls of the same class, I'm also much stronger when I have all girls of the same class.

Thanks for the reply.

One other really good thing to use Kobans for is getting more Kobans. I know that sounds weird, but there will be times when:

- A contest is near the end, and you can get into a top 4 spot by refilling combativity. This is very helpful when you are also doing it to help get an event girl.

- A contest is near the end, and you can get into a top 4 spot by refreshing arena fights. Thisis slightly risky, but it only costs 24 Kobans, and you would gain more than that.

- Refilling league fights might allow you to get up into another bracket to gain Kobans.

I'm sure there are others.

• Like 1