HOLY HIGH MAINTENANCE, BATMAN! (a question)

Dr. Lust

Not only normal but 900k is a cost for 5 star common girl. Five star rare, epic and legendary girls cost proportionately more.

5.4m for a rare (from 4 to 5 stars, not counting costs of gifts) (and yes there are couple of 5-star rares in the game)

22m for an epic 4 to 5 stars (again, yes such girls exist)

And finally 31.5m for legendary 4 to 5 stars upgrade.

You have been warned. :D

6 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

900k to upgrade Bunny to 5 stars maintenance.  HOLY COW!  Guess I'll be busy for a bit. :) I either did something very wrong or is that normal for 5 stars of affection?

You really should read more and post less. You seem to have almost no idea how this game works even on a basic level, and a lot of your posts are either very obvious questions (stuff that you would know if you just checked the wiki or the FAQ) or very wrong statements based on assumptions, because you haven't checked the fundamentals before jumping in. This won't improve unless you give it a little bit of effort.

I'm happy to help you out (as are other regulars) but please at least try to look up basic info for yourself.

There you go (my own simplified chart, I find it easier to read than the one on the wiki):

2059358953_GIRLUPGRADECOSTS(SIMPLE).thumb.png.4d89a61f8db7c65699daa01043222665.png

• Like 1