Price inflation in Haremverse

Dmytro

I noticed that over time, due to changes in the game, in-game money (¥mens) has become easier to obtain, but also that the expenses have gone up; and I thought to start this thread to describe and discuss the changes.

Getting ¥mens is easier.  With the introduction of champions, veteran money-seeking players can get millions of ¥mens per day with a few clicks (by leveling higher champions just enough and choosing a strong team).  In addition, champions give legendary equipment (and so, Great Pachinko is not very popular these days).  Also, this December, the troll max levels (and hence rewards) have increased, with further increases likely in the future.  

But the expenses have gone up as well:
* The number of stat upgrades you can buy increased by about 50%, and since the price of a stat upgrade increases about quadratically with the number of stat upgrades bought of the same type, the total cost to buy them all has about tripled.  Now, you don't have buy stat upgrades, but then you may get behind other players in the leagues and perhaps in the arena.
* The champions have made levelling of many girls important (but Mythic Pachinko sometimes gives free books).
* New story chapters are more expensive.
* The release of new girls has apparently accelerated.
* The 'rarity' of the girls and thus the upgrade price has increased.  Before the events, I think the typical rarity was Common.  But now, new Common girls are rare, and new Epic girls are common.  Higher tier permanent girls on the villains are now Epic.  Initially, events had three nonpachinko Rare girls.  Then, it was two Rare and one Epic; and this event, it is one Rare and three Epic.

I think that on the whole, the changes are good.  I like that price increases and extra expenses are for new rather than existing things, so for the most part, one can argue that there is no price inflation.

However, I would prefer for girl 'rarity' to better reflect its ordinary meaning, as opposed to having one Rare and six Epic girls.  For girls on the villains, they can vary rarity based on attractiveness/quality; making Holiday (from December orgy days) Legendary was a mistake.

• Like 1

About the economics of the game I made a post 18 months ago

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5064-discussion-about-the-money-income-in-hh/&tab=comments#comment-74475

In it I tried to calculate how much money a level 200 player with 50 girls could obtain. It was a mere 3-4 million Ymens a day.

In that time there were no tower of fame categories, no leagues, no champions and no mythic pachinko. If you add the equivalent income of received Ymens and items selling value, (and not counting the received koban equivalent in Ymens or real money) of those four new features, it vastly offset the greater cost of upgrading upper rarity girls in affection and experience.

Also the expenses don't increase as fast as the money does. The level increase is slower the higher you are, taking a whole week to get a new level over 400, so less times to upgrade yourself and the girls experience. Only the great pachinko increase faster.

I hadn't made the calculations today for a level 300 or 400 player with 150 or 250 girls, but surely is in the tens of millions daily. There are many top level players that don't know where to spend the high amount of Ymens they get.

Money it is only scarce when you are a low level newbie, but once you have played consistenly over half a year your money influx is enough to keep pace, although the new experience gaining increase in low levels could delay maxing your stats.

• Like 1

@jelom  I did some calculations/guesses, and here is how it may look like for very active players, though I may be off.

Level 300 daily revenue (¥mens):
Trolls: Varies with all the events going on, but at say 66 fights/day and 15000/fight, 1.0 million.
Harem:  Many players do not bother with harem collections, but at 200000/hour (it could be more) and 50% efficiency, 2.4 million.
Arena: Highly variable, but 0.5 million is achievable for very active players.
League:  0.7 million (daily average for Dicktator I 16-30).
Champions:  At 10 tickets per day (including 3 from not stockpiling tickets) and 300000/ticket, 3 million (not sure if achievable).
Mythic and great pachinko, contests, tower of fame, daily activities:  perhaps 0.5 million (or slightly higher)

Total: 8 million

Level 400:  Extra profit from the leagues.  Champion profit is about proportional to level.  Total is over 10 million, but not sure how much.

At level 300, you are unlikely to get all the affection grades and stat upgrades, but I agree that very active level 400 players will run out of useful things to buy.

• Like 1

@GeorgeMTO As I wrote, the figures are guesses for very active skilled players. I assume average players earn much less.  With the orgy days and legendary and epic days, a free player trying to get the largest harem will spend most of the Koban income on battle refills, at least during the first year.  I was also responding to Jelom's prediction of tens of millions ¥mens/day.

Edited by Dmytro

37 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

@GeorgeMTO As I wrote, the figures are guesses for very active skilled players. I assume average players earn much less.  With the orgy days and legendary and epic days, a free player trying to get the largest harem will spend most of the Koban income on battle refills, at least during the first year.  I was also responding to Jelom's prediction of tens of millions ¥mens/day.

Skilled players also don't buy refills on random days. Towards the end of events yes, but unless you can provide a breakdown of how you actually came up with the number 66, it's a nonsense figure, and thus throws everything else you've guessed into questionable territory.

@GeorgeMTO Perhaps I was not clear, but most other things in that post are also questionable (i.e. could be off by a small factor).  I was just trying to figure out how much daily revenue is effectively possible; if you have a more accurate value, let me know.  That said, getting 5 troll girls at orgy days, and not buying refills elsewhere, and being slightly unlucky corresponds to 66 fights/day over a month.  This is actually an underestimate since you would also want some girls from foreplay, legendary, and epic days and have left-over Kobans from league and event missions.

Edited by Dmytro

17 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

@GeorgeMTO Perhaps I was not clear, but most other things in that post are also questionable (i.e. could be off by a small factor).  I was just trying to figure out how much daily revenue is effectively possible; if you have a more accurate value, let me know.  That said, getting 5 troll girls at orgy days, and not buying refills elsewhere, and being slightly unlucky corresponds to 66 fights/day over a month.  This is actually an underestimate since you would also want some girls from foreplay, legendary, and epic days and have left-over Kobans from league and event missions.

If a current level 400 player has to get 5 girls from an Orgy Days, they aren't highly skilled, because it means they didn't get anyone from the revivals last year.  Use of any numbers 48/fights per day, the actual generated amount, or 50, rounded for convenience, for fights is complete idiocy.

Leave estimating income to those with actual understanding of what is possible and knowledge of how the game works, rather than making up random numbers.

Well, he is not completely wrong, it is only that he couldn't explain how he got his number. The usual number of fights for a single day is 50 (48 + 2 from arena), but you can get a total average for a player: divide their total tower of fame Wins vs villains between the days he has played (you know that from the player profile) In his case is 19093 / 328 = 58.2 fights / day.

The same average for me is 60.0, for @GeorgeMTO is 55.6 and for @Chthugha is 56.3. :D

Edited by jelom

2 minutes ago, jelom said:

Well, he is not completely wrong, it is only that he couldn't explain how he got his number. The usual number of fights for a single day is 50 (48 + 2 from arena), but you can get a total average for a player: divide their total tower of fame Wins vs villains between the days he has played (you know that from the player profile) In his case is 19093 / 328 = 58.2 fights / day.

The same average for me is 60.0, for @GeorgeMTO is 55.6 and for @Chthugha is 56.3. :D

If he doesn't have a reason, he's just making up numbers and happens to coincidentally be near the real figure. That's why I say everything that he's guessed is unreliable. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

23 minutes ago, jelom said:

I would like to stress this is my secondary account. On my main account it lies closer to 46.4 a day, because of how the first year was done. 2 BP for a villain fight 😂 more combativity losses due to a smaller reload time, etc. Total amount of villain battles is obviously higher. I would be just outside the top 100 here... just too many whales here 😂

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

@Dmytro: I am level 386 with 219 girls, most at max stars. Max collect is about 540K. Champs all girl-less and in farm-for-cash-without-leveling-them mode.

According to TOF I spent 83.4M so far this week. Call it 6.8 days. That is 12.3M/day. I have been accumulating about 3 M/day. So I estimate my income is about 15 M/day. This is a pretty normal week for me with no unusual spending/saving.

So I think your guesses are pretty close but a little low.

@snowman22 Thanks for sharing it.

@GeorgeMTO The guess/breakdown was for a level 300 player, doing the most within limits.  While it may have been different in the past, under the current event structure (main, foreplay, legendary/epic, orgy days), 66 fights per day is an underestimate (not meant to be precise despite me not using a round number) for such skilled players seeking the most girls while keeping a small but significant portion of Koban earnings as savings.  (Edit: A level 300 player can earn over 300 Kobans per day, and even during the second year, getting extra girls on Epic Days is more efficient than pachinko.)

There are large uncertainties (the player limits, whether the player is at 11 or 12 months, and so on), but my main purpose was simply to be much more precise about possible daily revenue, and its breakdown, than simply stating that it is between 3 million and tens of millions — and also let other players offer their estimates.

Edited by Dmytro

53 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

@Dmytro: I am level 386 with 219 girls, most at max stars. Max collect is about 540K. Champs all girl-less and in farm-for-cash-without-leveling-them mode.

hmmm. i am 365 and have 211 girls with a max collect around 640k. Almost 30 of them arent upgraded at the moment (since money isnt important, i am waiting for a shot of a 1-4 place in TOF-Affection), champs still have some girls (final mecia t2, fredy t2, jackson t2, pandora bitch all 3) and most of the time I am farming some event girls, so with grunt and ninja spy etc. not this much of money to get from them (but donatien is already 260)

I spent 14M a day, and that's also what I am getting for fighting champions, collecting money, etc. pp. If I am not winning a league season I am most likely not getting ahead moneywise

20 hours ago, blaa said:
22 hours ago, snowman22 said:

hmmm. i am 365 and have 211 girls with a max collect around 640k. Almost 30 of them arent upgraded at the moment (since money isnt important, i am waiting for a shot of a 1-4 place in TOF-Affection), champs still have some girls (final mecia t2, fredy t2, jackson t2, pandora bitch all 3) and most of the time I am farming some event girls, so with grunt and ninja spy etc. not this much of money to get from them (but donatien is already 260)

I spent 14M a day, and that's also what I am getting for fighting champions, collecting money, etc. pp. If I am not winning a league season I am most likely not getting ahead moneywise

Ok, now you are making me feel bad. I though, jeez fewer girls and 20% MORE income, I must have made a mistake. Nope. You are doing waaaaaay better than me in $/girl.

My max collect is 542,324.

I am missing stars on only 4 rare, 18 epic, and 15 legendary girls.

They are all missing at most 1 star except for a the new legendaries who are missing 2-3 (and 1 missing 4).

I do not think I would make 640K even if I maxed em all.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

Ok, now you are making me feel bad. I though, jeez fewer girls and 20% MORE income, I must have made a mistake. Nope. You are doing waaaaaay better than me in $/girl.

My max collect is 542,324.

I am missing stars on only 4 rare, 18 epic, and 15 legendary girls.

They are all missing at most 1 star except for a the new legendaries who are missing 2-3 (and 1 missing 4).

I do not think I would make 640K even if I maxed em all.

Is your club money bonus maxed out?

On 2/2/2020 at 10:10 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

If he doesn't have a reason, he's just making up numbers and happens to coincidentally be near the real figure. That's why I say everything that he's guessed is unreliable. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Well, that 66 ain't totally random, if you use you daily kobans for refill.It's about 14-15 fights with that 150 kobans, little more during events. Though it's completely other matter, if this is good use of your daily kobans or not. 

But as for the whole daily income matter, there really is way too many variable to say for certain. Largest ones of these are cards, luck, player lvl, champions, events and clubs. 

• if you got any of the cards (silver, gold, plat soon) and any auto clicker, you can collect money from your harem 24 hours a day.  The difference here could be huge.
  • Luck affects various ways like do you get money as a reward from daily missions or not, how much you do dmg in champion fights (as your dmg is random, so is the ultimate income per ticket use) and arena fight rewards. 
  • Player lvl has huge impact on your daily income, especially combined with luck. If you get white, green or epic item from daily missions, how much you get from selling it depends on your level. Same way you get more money as higher lvl player. 
  • Champion is another large variable, as how much you get depends on your luck (how many favourite position you managed to max with your girls), are you casher or free player (free get 5 FP girls, while cashers can get all 10) and your base strength. 
  • Events is no brainer as lower lvl bosses give less money (with exception of Donatien as its max lvl 2 variation gives more money than many of the story bosses later on).
  • Clubs. Are you in club or not and what's the money gain skill lvl.

The only thing certain here is that those willing to spend money on monthly cards have much easier time. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu

4 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, that 66 ain't totally random, if you use you daily kobans for refill.It's about 14-15 fights with that 150 kobans, little more during events.

• I thought you were talking about free combativity?
  • Why would you assume anyone burns their 150+ daily kobans on refills by default (especially outside of events)? It's not as hilariously off as the one guy in the FR section who seemed to genuinely assume most players burned their kobans to get extra arena fights (because almost nothing can top that ^^), but it's still quite the misguided assumption.