Where are my tickets?!

Hello there good people of haremverse. Today i reached the first place in one of the contests (Symbiotic Harem) and i claimed my prize which where 300 Kobans (OK), 3 Punches (OK) and 3 Tickets for Champions challenge. I did get the first 2 but the Tickets i did not receive. Before that i didn't have any and after claiming my prize i still don't have any. A bug probably? 

21 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Hiccups on the contest reward change. It is indeed a bug, one that was announced to happen on the discord server, but should've been announced elsewhere as well.

Ah thank for reply. i don't use discord so i didn't know.

Same here, and I add a fact. I knew that in Discord the devs warned about this, but they said that only were to affect the contest that were active before the patch, and the new ones are going to be OK, but today I won the first place of the new ones and same story, only combativity points and kobans, I already send two tickets to support, one today and the other yesterday, but at the moment they haven't answer.

40 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

Same here, and I add a fact. I knew that in Discord the devs warned about this, but they said that only were to affect the contest that were active before the patch, and the new ones are going to be OK, but today I won the first place of the new ones and same story, only combativity points and kobans, I already send two tickets to support, one today and the other yesterday, but at the moment they haven't answer.

The message Chthugha's referring to did not say that. The warning was not restricted to only the old contests, it simply said contest rewards.

En 5/2/2020 a las 9:53, _shal_ dijo:

It's been suggested by Kinkoid reps that this (and other possible strangeness with the rewards) will only be an issue with contests that already existed before today's patch. We'll see...

I never said that I was refering to the message of Chthugha...

14 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

Yeah, humans make mistakes, like you misunderstanding to whom I was refering, but well, hahahaha, we're losing the point. Do you have any news about the bug, @GeorgeMTO?

Not seeing a message elsewhere versus being in the same thread, that's not an error on my part.

Yes I do. It exists.

The original statement was this:

image.png.e4641c8dee0c9c2db31698f64212a34f.png

That stopped being fully correct quickly as well, since combativity began to work shortly after that comment while the tickets stopped working instead. Apologies for not making 100% clear in my post that the possible issues are expected to linger while old contests exist at all, though IMHO that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone paying attention since reward issues have typically applied globally due to the way they're implemented, not only to individual contests.

Anyway, I've edited my post in the other thread for clarity.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

This thread already looks like it has moved on to discussing the underlying issues but I though I might as well mention that for the last two days running HH has only paid out the kobans element of my competition prizes. It's hardly a huge amount (+ 4 tickets & + 4 combativity) but, nevertheless, it's annoying bug & it needs fixing.

hace 2 horas, _shal_ dijo:

The original statement was this:

image.png.e4641c8dee0c9c2db31698f64212a34f.png

That stopped being fully correct quickly as well, since combativity began to work shortly after that comment while the tickets stopped working instead. Apologies for not making 100% clear in my post that the possible issues are expected to linger while old contests exist at all, though IMHO that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone paying attention since reward issues have typically applied globally due to the way they're implemented, not only to individual contests.

Anyway, I've edited my post in the other thread for clarity.

So,  knowing this, what is your advice, @_shal_ and @GeorgeMTO? We should stop claiming the prizes until any new word from the devs? And with that, how much time the prizes can be stocked until they reset or clear them?

23 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

So,  knowing this, what is your advice, @_shal_ and @GeorgeMTO? We should stop claiming the prizes until any new word from the devs? And with that, how much time the prizes can be stocked until they reset or clear them?

My advice is, accept that it's wonky, and that you won't receive compensation either way. That's just how things work in the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Я говорю не об эпических миссиях (вообще не понимаю, что за эпические миссии), но об СОРЕВНОВАНИЯХ в разделе "ДЕЛИШКИ", а там однозначно заявлено - 1-е место = 3 билета, 2-4 место = 2 билета, 5-11 место = 1 билет...

1 hour ago, Palisamba969 said:

Я говорю не об эпических миссиях (вообще не понимаю, что за эпические миссии), но об СОРЕВНОВАНИЯХ в разделе "ДЕЛИШКИ", а там однозначно заявлено - 1-е место = 3 билета, 2-4 место = 2 билета, 5-11 место = 1 билет...

google translation: I’m not talking about epic missions (I don’t understand what kind of epic missions I am), but about COMPETITIONS in the section “DEALS”, and it is clearly stated there - 1st place = 3 tickets, 2-4 place = 2 tickets, 5-11 place = 1 ticket ...

So you won some tickets in the daily contest and they were not added to your total when you go to the champions section? If they are not updated after a log out and log in, I can only suggest you to open a support ticket  in the settings section.