Game risks becoming intolerably grindy.

Caradog

On 3/21/2020 at 10:56 AM, Cantrix said:

I hate the orbs for one simple reason, to me they are useless. I don't spin the epic pachinko because there are some "girls" in the pool i'd give tons of kobans to avoid. Looking at Gork, Sara Jay, Bodybuilder and so on... So for me ymens were way more useful.

Now if they allow me to remove girls from my harem, i'd be all up for the orbs, but as it is now i'm participating in ToF  only for the kobans. Have amassed over 70 orbs currently, which are simply sitting there. Wining a girl should never feel like a punishment, but for me the EP feels just like that.

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶k̶o̶b̶a̶n̶s̶ (edit: wrong, only works for x10). Other than that you get to win legendary equipment which sells for a lot of money, or books/gifts, which save a lot of money. Orbs are money with a chance of getting extra girls along the way.

Edited by Sefiroth

6 minutes ago, Sefiroth said:

You can reroll a girl for 600 kobans (edit: oh, hold on, actually I don't remember if that's the case with 1 spin, checking...). Other than that you get to win legendary equipment which sells for a lot of money, or books/gifts, which save a lot of money. Orbs are money with a chance of getting extra girls along the way.

This cannot be done on the single spin, no. Only the x10 game presents the reroll option.

3 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶k̶o̶b̶a̶n̶s̶ (edit: wrong, only works for x10). Other than that you get to win legendary equipment which sells for a lot of money, or books/gifts, which save a lot of money. Orbs are money with a chance of getting extra girls along the way.

Orbs are money with a chance of Gork, so thank you, but no thank you! :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, John 1039 said:

I think I mentioned this previously too - if you don't want to look at some particular images that much, then you can always hide them individually. What was the reason that you didn't pursue that method?

I'd rather not spend some time to block images individually. This doesn't work on my phone which is where i play the game most of the time. It's either hide all the images including the goodies i'm enjoying or show all of them including my past mistakes(OhNatasha)... And simply knowing that monster is part of my harem is a disturbing thought. I'm well aware that my preferences hurt my chances to increase my power and it's quite unefficient way to play the game, but hey i'm not going to accept those ugly monsters in my collection and that's that even if it means i'm losing tons of rewards, it's as if they weren't there.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jelom said:

@Cantrix I think that sooner or later (probably later) the devs will give a way to exchange Epic Pachinko x1 orbs for EPx10 orbs. Keep saving them until then.

My friend, did something happened to you lately? This dreaming side of yours is a surprise discovery by my side...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

My friend, did something happened to you lately? This dreaming side of yours is a surprise discovery by my side... 

I was trying to encourage Cantrix. Of course it's not sure devs will do that change, but don't discard it completely. Let's get hope, especially in these hard times.

12 hours ago, jelom said:

I was trying to encourage Cantrix. Of course it's not sure devs will do that change, but don't discard it completely. Let's get hope, especially in these hard times.

Oh, by that side the hope is higher than you can imagine: I wrote a good 15-20 lines at the bottom of the orbs survey page where they asked how the feature could be improved, all exactly on this matter, but for every word I typed I wasn't unable to avoid to continue repeating myself "Why the hell am I wasting my time like this?". Probably on that moment I hadn't nothing else in particular to do (or I have a hidden masochist side that decided to get out for a while on that moment).

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Cantrix said:

Orbs are money with a chance of Gork, so thank you, but no thank you! :D

You take this back, Gork is waifu!

anyways... I guess it would be nice if they had a feature for you to blacklist girls you really do not want

14 hours ago, mrttao said:

You take this back, Gork is waifu!

anyways... I guess it would be nice if they had a feature for you to blacklist girls you really do not want

If you consider Hulk Hogan to be a cutie, then i can see how you can call Gork a waifu, but that's a divergence from my point i just used her as an example.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 9:41 AM, Cantrix said:

If you consider Hulk Hogan to be a cutie, then i can see how you can call Gork a waifu, but that's a divergence from my point i just used her as an example.

i was joking. i... honestly don't remember who gork is. too many girls

• Haha 2