Free Bundles: Credit to Kinkoid!

Caradog

I've posted a few grumbles in the Feedback Section so I think it's only fair that I post some praise too: the two free bundles were a welcome & unexpected surprise & I wholeheartedly support the message re: regular hand-washing!

• Like 5

Yep. I expected the "Thank you devs" thread to be bumped up for this, but a separate thread is fine too.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised by this kind and meaningful gesture, Kinkoid. Thanks a ton for all your hard work and cool ideas to revamp the game over the past few months, as well as your extra efforts to listen to community feedback and give something back to players who support you. MUCH appreciated!

PS: If anyone has been strictly F2P until now, this would be the perfect opportunity to show the devs some love by buying one cheap bundle or a silver card for 3 bucks.

• Like 2

When I logged in i was so surprised that I clicked mechanically on "claim reward" without even looking carefully or scrolling the page. When I looked at the announcement section and found the explanation I must admit my jaw almost drop in surprise. I also have to admit that I never thought that  the coronavirus situation would push developers to the point of giving away a free bundle. Two thumbs up.

• Like 3

Very much appreciated thing from the devs! 👍

I've got 1 question. Is there a deadline to claim the First Purchase Gift (500 energy, 50 combativity, 3 epic pachinko orbs)? Can I use it a bit later, during the legendary days (or whatever event is coming next), for example, if I already claimed Stay at home bundle? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Very much appreciated thing from the devs! 👍

I've got 1 question. Is there a deadline to claim the First Purchase Gift (500 energy, 50 combativity, 3 epic pachinko orbs)? Can I use it a bit later, during the legendary days (or whatever event is coming next), for example, if I already claimed Stay at home bundle? 

As far as I can tell there isn't an actual deadline on that one.
The other one has a > 12 day timer, this one has no timer.
It's simply a thank you for buying something at some point, which would be weird if it expires.

• Thanks 1