[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

k0kcbbU.jpg?1

v.1.17.5

New Event Type: Animation Puzzle

Spring Holidays

• We are introducing a new type of Puzzle Event! 
    • Players who have reached stage 1250 of the game can participate
    • Duration of the event will be 5 days (March 19, 2020 at 3:00:00 PM to March 24, 2020 at 3:00:00 PM)
  • Arrange moving puzzle parts in the correct order and receive rewards 
  • Each movement of a puzzle part costs 1 Move, a new resource only for the event
    •  The fewer Moves it takes to finish a level, the better.

ozVkSt05ExHJLTldEVdrbOGr9HsBOWT3QvugCQ_1

• The event will start with 20 Moves available
    • 1 Move is being generated every 50 minutes to a maximum of 10 Moves
  • The event is structured in Levels which increase the puzzle difficulty giving better and better rewards. 
  • On level 10, the last reward is a special event Girl
  • After completing all 10 levels, players can continue to play level 11 indefinitely, for the duration of the event 
  • The difficulty will remain the same, but with different rewards

U4G1omP1_fWfP4XBosZd_UMpSY-h3FYB-U25elrw

Harem

• Sabrina can be obtained from the new Spring Puzzle Event
  • Cookie can be obtained from the Gacha

lipNy6l7TilhmbdHJnIKv7dxpxSt0whucPuDn_bnclGoQwmgVnvNtvOTsn8NmsTwaHRAU_AYb_CQAkUR

Cookie                                                                          Sabrina

image.png.7f0950fddb17437d10dbd29f8fac2939.pnga3Lm6Gj.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 2

isn't that the one that gives new booster pack 

My smart and gorgeous hunk of a healer!
I have such exciting news today. I don't even know where to begin: I am literally dripping with excitement. 💦
💫 Today is a big day in the Office. An Event like no other is happening and a gorgeous new girl will be joining the Gacha.
And you will get to meet Sabrina!
🌟 Originally, she comes from Earth where she was an idol. She had a charm about her that Bunny couldn’t resist, and so she was brought to the Haremverse. Can you resist her, darling? 💋 #springholidays #springvibes

Edited by maxafax
adittion

25 minutes ago, maxafax said:

isn't that the one that gives new booster pack 

I dunno

Twitter that type of banner usually announces an event. Though in a tweet it says "Gacha":

My smart & gorgeous hunk of a healer! I have such exciting news. I don't even know where to begin: I am literally dripping with excitement. 

Today is a big day in the Office. An Event like no other is happening & a gorgeous new girl will be joining the #Gacha. #hentai

under maintenance...

you are using an old version

i download a new version with NO DOWNLOAD LINK ( it put version 0.38-2 , the last one was 0.38)and...

the same problem with other times

YOU ARE USING AN OLD VERSION and the game no start

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Sad 1

is it even possible to get to stage 10 without using a lot of kobans? i mean if you mess up even once its over pretty much. and if the puzzle increase too much then there is just no way. and only getting 1 move per hour then at most only get 24 moves a day and this only goes for about 5 days. so only like 142 moves in total maybe 141... it would be nice if it was clear how many we need to complete this so wouldnt have to worry as much or so would know if can complete or not.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

under maintenance...

you are using an old version

i download a new version with NO DOWNLOAD LINK ( it put version 0.38-2 , the last one was 0.38)and...

the same problem with other times

YOU ARE USING AN OLD VERSION and the game no start

No, the last version was 0.38-2

1 minute ago, zero7 said:

is it even possible to get to stage 10 without using a lot of kobans? i mean if you mess up even once its over pretty much. and if the puzzle increase too much then there is just no way. and only getting 1 move per hour then at most only get 24 moves a day and this only goes for about 5 days. so only like 142 moves in total maybe 141... it would be nice if it was clear how many we need to complete this so wouldnt have to worry as much or so would know if can complete or 

Just take your time. Don't rush. Just look at it for a good long time. You will start to see which ones are corner pieces.

il y a 16 minutes, Baklan a dit :

Stage 3 already consists of 12 pieces...

image.thumb.png.60055580c2c739b6de521db2569d7841.png

if you are good at this shitty game, with no errors,  you can wait 8h20mn before finish it.......

Last stage for the girl, how many pieces?  i bet on 48 pieces...

Between the 50 mn cooldown  for moving a piece or the cost for more moves, I think this event is only here for sucking money. more than usual...........

i tried to buy some moves and it didn't seem to work. clicked that buy button maybe 5 times and now i got those moves with a massive delay, this sucks waiting 50min for a new move is way too long, i can't play 24/7. hope they never do this kind of event again.

• Like 3

At first I was "nice, an event where everyone could get the girl despite they are new to the game", and yeah, it's certainly is, but only if you have money. 

A shame they are taking this route, wouldn't mind throwing some money if the refill were cheaper, or if the refill time were shorter. Another event girl I won't get.

18 minutes ago, [CNO] Osef 69 said:

if you are good at this shitty game, with no errors,  you can wait 8h20mn before finish it.......

Last stage for the girl, how many pieces?  i bet on 48 pieces...

Between the 50 mn cooldown  for moving a piece or the cost for more moves, I think this event is only here for sucking money. more than usual...........

I am afraid you'r right. This event seems to be badly scaled, badly thought out and badly executed. The first 2 stages makes everything seem ok, easy, I can do this, then it goes to hell.

---

My thoughts?

12 pieces, that is 10 hours in wait time, meaning you can do about 1-2 puzzles a day. Doing nothing wrong. 5 days, and 10 stages, so you need to do everything flawless each day, every 10 hours else you are not getting the girl. Have plans this weekend? Well, dump all your G, since 10 moves cost 4000 G it looks like that will be the bare minimum you will have to spend. And that is if the stages doesn't have more pieces then stage 3.

Granted the old system was silly, since most people could blow past it in a day, but this seems greedy and not fun. You shouldn't have to set your alarm for a game like this. Even the images are lame, a Y bouncing around? I thought this was a game about undressing girls... a H-clicker game... not a drag and drop puzzle game aimed at children with super greedy CEO's doing the planning...

Edited by DuoIz
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

The only thing I truly hope for, is that NO ONE buys any 'additional moves'. I guess it's the only way to show the developers they won't get far with ultra greediness otherwise we can expect more of similar events where you're screwed big time unless you're ready to wave with your credit card around. (And games like this really don't deserve massive transactions, as some AAA titles or at least massive, complex ones perhaps do.)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1