[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

If I can say something: it's not a bad idea like the puzzle etc ... but the current problem is that precisely, the puzzle is bugged ... I was forced to refresh the page 3 times in a row finish the 1st puzzle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Here's what this event does wrong imho:

• It replaces the previous event format, which was the best thing in the game imho;
  • It forces players to play a completely different type of game, one they may or may not be good at, and/or enjoy;
  • It forces players to play the event at a very specific pace, with very annoying move restrictions, timers and P2W incentive to refill.

Basically, everything I don't want in the game.

This!!! Couldn't have put it better myself!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It doesn't really feel like P2W exactly to me yet, though If it isn't actually possible to finish without spending Kobans....

Mostly to my paranoid mind it feels like Pay to Gain Rewards for repeating the last stage... It's like they don't want anyone who doesn't pay to get access to them, which makes me wonder how good they could possibly be...

Really hate the timer based moves. Surprised they didn't do something... clicking based, like +1 move every 1000 levels gained in the normal game, forcing people to reset more often than once a day.

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Hiro-sama a dit :

Maybe if we're vocal enough about how bad this event is, they'll change something or at least add 1-2 days to it. Because it is truly unfair.

+1 I started the game regularly the day of the beginning of the event, but the game loading bugged, and I lost ~4 hours of the event…

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hiro-sama said:

Maybe if we're vocal enough about how bad this event is, they'll change something or at least add 1-2 days to it. Because it is truly unfair.

More time added could be a solution. I know others have said it but I was asleep when the event started. It's a pretty bad feeling to know before even using my first move that I can't get the girl without spending because I was 2 hours late. 

il y a 1 minute, Amfitern a dit :

I've done it all 300 times, why can 't I do an event without bugs, glitches, and so on?!

Because the devs have really bad coding practices.

Some bugs I see in HH and HC were impossible if the game has a proper architecture.

Edited by test_anon

Bug. Costing one move. Apparently, the same one as @Amfitern's above.

Added final piece into the puzzle, Moves doesn't decrease and the animation doesn't show up:

1779590521_HClickerSpringEventBug(1).thumb.png.c9f8f22daa8b19533d3db377849e8088.png

A few minutes later, the completed puzzle animation shows up, but Moves doesn't decrease and stage doesn't clear.

670867043_HClickerSpringEventBug(2).thumb.png.80ffe249c21921d04f5c124247286869.png

Remains like this for some time:

941380575_HClickerSpringEventBug(3).thumb.png.cfbdb4e07cb3a7874e8509440d241ed6.png

Kind of forced to change placement of one piece into the wrong position, the Moves decrease.

1110749031_HClickerSpringEventBug(4).thumb.png.ac5216f7a8d9be6798a81993e0c71ab7.png

Correct the placement of piece, the stage gets cleared:

705743154_HClickerSpringEventBug(5).thumb.png.297c7528a31a7fab93f3c647dd93635d.png

• Like 2

This event is really making it clear how badly the dev's need to step back and optimize their game.  I had to reload a stupid number of times.  The best work around i found was to put in a piece, switch to a different tab (office, harem, didn't matter what) and tab back to event.  Usually didn't have the bug then.

But that's beside the point. They put out a new mechanic without proper testing, it's almost unplayable.  And I even tried to load the game on a different computer that runs better than my laptop, it will not load.  It starts the intro, but after I click on sign in, it just hangs at "loading asset 1/1"  so I can't even test if it my computer being slow, or the game. (But mostly sounds like the game).  

The fact that you basically have to do perfect on the puzzles or pay the second highest price of kobans in the game, topped only by gacha is just a blatant cash grab.

And as others said, this has nothing to do with being a clicker game.  Just stick to the old events, you were starting to figure those out in terms of balance.

I could suggest other things but I'm typing on mobile.

5 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

It doesn't really feel like P2W exactly to me yet, though If it isn't actually possible to finish without spending Kobans....

Mostly to my paranoid mind it feels like Pay to Gain Rewards for repeating the last stage... It's like they don't want anyone who doesn't pay to get access to them, which makes me wonder how good they could possibly be...

Really hate the timer based moves. Surprised they didn't do something... clicking based, like +1 move every 1000 levels gained in the normal game, forcing people to reset more often than once a day.

For all practical reasons it might as well be pay-to-win. You have 0 margin of error and if you get the bug some people have encountered you're basically screwed on getting the girl for free.

Through I don't know what amount of luck, the bug hasn't happened for me .... yet. Basing on my current progress (no mistakes) and remaining time on the event I calculated that if I continue to play absolutely perfectly, I will have about 3-4 moves remaining after I get the girl. The level of absurdity is absurd. There's practically no margin of error for gameplay that is very error prone. Not to mention the ridiculous costs of recharging moves, it's absurd. I'm thinking of starting a thread in the Feedback area, as this feels like the worst implementation of an event to date.

• Like 3