[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Right now I know my placement for stage 5. I just need to wait for enough moves to come back. Probably tomorrow night. Hard maybe.

If anyone makes it to stage 6, would appreciate an image of it to get an idea what hell is next lmao

2 minutes ago, shakiro said:

We have to control if a piece of puzzle is too empty or not ????????? It's a piece of shit this event !

My puzzle is finish, the flower move everywhere on the puzzle, it is at the good location.

That wasn't directed to you, but to people who started placing puzzles too low.

It seams you have similiar bug to other people here, I dont know solution to this, sorry.

What browser are you using?

1 hour ago, shakiro said:

I'm stuck. The game refuse to take the last square. Why ?

Sans titre.png

I had the exactly the same problem, not the same square (mine was upper right corner) but it refused to take it no matter how many times I placed the square and if I tried other web broswers, cleaning cache or mobile version (this one never started, stuck at login screen).

To solve it I ended moving another tile to that place, it accepted it, then returning it to the proper place and now, finally placing the pending square. Yes, 3 moves when you should have spent only 1, 2 wasted.

5 minutes ago, Tifa Uncut said:

so wait, was it a bug or did you simply had a wrong piece in one of the corners?

In my case it was a bug. The same piece was accepted after I moved a wrong square there, accepted it, returned it to its place, and now I was able to place my final square.

à l’instant, Cursed666 a dit :

If you want to risk having to spend moves to move whole puzzle up/down/whatever then yeah, go for it.

It is way easier to see what are the four pieces, as they are the center of the flower, and you see they are not in the border as the border of the flower neither rebounce on it.

On the contrary, the border can be a little more tricky.

You just need to observe it. I did the two flowers like that, and it was really easy.