[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Finished event by buying 15 moves because missed some, considering you get 6k kobans from event anyway, might as well consider it buying girl for 200 kobans(and getting all other goodies along the way)
I hope nobody is avoiding buying moves out of weird ideas, because her perks are better than most gacha girls, and if you buy moves it guarantees the girl(if you don`t mess it up of course) 

Edited by Joker555

4 hours ago, test_anon said:

Are you sure ?

i started the event with ~3 hours late, i.e. i missed 4 moves, I did not waste any moves in the event, and I will miss 4 moves at the end of the event.

Im very sure but something definitely is wrong here. I just finished the event without spending Koban but that shouldnt be possible. Based on my previous post where i had 60 moves and 50H left i shouldve ended at the very last second but i somehow got more Moves. Maybe something is fucked up like the case when you can reforge more times than intended? Im not gonna complain tho but this event is bullshit all the way.

22 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Finished event by buying 15 moves because missed some, considering you get 6k kobans from event anyway, might as well consider it buying girl for 200 kobans(and getting all other goodies along the way)
I hope nobody is avoiding buying moves out of weird ideas, because her perks are better than most gacha girls, and if you buy moves it guarantees the girl(if you don`t mess it up of course) 

While it's true you're reimbursed by event rewards themselves, what's the point of having kobans as rewards if you're just forced to spend them anyway ? That essentially turns them into filler rewards for certain stages as opposed to having actual benefits which you could use/keep.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

While it's true you're reimbursed by event rewards themselves, what's the point of having kobans as rewards if you're just forced to spend them anyway ? That essentially turns them into filler rewards for certain stages as opposed to having actual benefits which you could use/keep.

Point is that you can still do it without spending kobans, so you are not forced. You have ~15 moves fleeway on top of 2 that you get if you didn't miss anything thanks to kobans 

2 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Point is that you can still do it without spending kobans, so you are not forced. You have ~15 moves fleeway on top of 2 that you get if you didn't miss anything thanks to kobans 

We've discussed this time and again. The leeway is much less than 15 and it only applies if you're perfect in execution and sleep on a schedule mapped out by Kinkoid. I personally am a few moves short due to sleeping longer on the weekend.

il y a 6 minutes, Joker555 a dit :

Not if you couldn't connect at the beginning of the event because the client bugged.

2 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

We've discussed this time and again. The leeway is much less than 15 and it only applies if you're perfect in execution and sleep on a schedule mapped out by Kinkoid. I personally am a few moves short due to sleeping longer on the weekend.

I didn't mean we have 15 fleeway just in general, I said 15 moves thanks to kobans on top of 2 fleeway. If you missed a few you can spend only 2200 spare kobans and use only 5 moves out of 15 that are spare thanks to kobans, and keep rest of kobans - that's the point 

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Not if you couldn't connect at the beginning of the event because the client bugged.

Well, its also true, but I didn't have these issues, also some people had issues on mobile which was fixed later and no additional moves were given after that bug, so there's that

Well, I just got her, barely. This event is a neverending source of disappointment. With 1 piece left, I just couldn't drop it into place, it would jump back to the side regardless of how much  I reloaded the game etc. What I had to do is move one of the pieces I've already placed correctly, put the last piece in the place of the one I moved, and then swap them. Luckily I had just the 2 extra moves needed, otherwise I would have had to pay another 2200 kobans.

2 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Well, I just got her, barely. This event is a neverending source of disappointment. With 1 piece left, I just couldn't drop it into place, it would jump back to the side regardless of how much  I reloaded the game etc. What I had to do is move one of the pieces I've already placed correctly, put the last piece in the place of the one I moved, and then swap them. Luckily I had just the 2 extra moves needed, otherwise I would have had to pay another 2200 kobans.

I'm not even bothering trying as its totally bugged to fu.. I don't need the girl anyway as you cant get past 13001 with takes me bout 2 min to reach

22 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Well, I just got her, barely. This event is a neverending source of disappointment.

TFW paying 2200 kobans to finish last level within last 30 minutes and being 10 minutes late after event ended >.>

Edited by Barf

7 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I feel you. I suspected something like that might happen to me, so I set up an alarm on my phone as a reminder.

So did I. I'll compensate my pain by awarding myself a Remote Worker of the Month title ;)

But if Kinkoid ever does "revival" events the same way HH gets, I better fucking have only that 1 final piece left 😬

Edited by Barf

19 hours ago, test_anon said:

Nah, the bug was just due to the fact they coded the game with their ass.

In short, effects of sexuel powers were not stopped at the end of the timer if you did a little something. Thus you could stack them, and progress as far as you wish in the office.

Came across this by accident. How do I get rid of it?

How does this even happen in the first place?

il y a 20 minutes, sozan a dit :

Came across this by accident. How do I get rid of it?

How does this even happen in the first place?

Refresh the game.

I can't give more details about the bug as it seems that some player has been banned by doing so.