[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

6 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I am not sure making the event longer is a good idea. However, decreasing the move cooldown by e.g. 5 minutes, could be great.

Just being curious, but why wouldn't extending the event be considered a good idea? Especially this very one, that's flawed from the very beginning.

Personally, I'd also rather have it shorter, BUT with much shorter cooldown times. Yet, if they keep it as it is, first thing that comes to mind is extending the event, wouldn't you say?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, Lunik a dit :

Just being curious, but why wouldn't extending the event be considered a good idea? Especially this very one, that's flawed from the very beginning.

Personally, I'd also rather have it shorter, BUT with much shorter cooldown times. Yet, if they keep it as it is, first thing that comes to mind is extending the event, wouldn't you say?

Yes sorry, I wasn't clear enough in my message.

For this event, having, e.g. a one-day extension could be great. But for future event, I would prefer a shorter event, with of course, enough moves with some extra moves.

• Like 1

Just now, extecter said:

why are so many people trying to get all the corner pieces ? just take one and work your way up from there

Well, just in case that bug that ppl are facing is in fact corelated with putting last piece in the corner.

So I'd rather start with corners > borders > center.

29 minutes ago, extecter said:

But how can you end up wrong if there is only 1 possible tile for each corner ? can just watch closely when they are moving 

On larger puzzles you might think you have a corner when you just have an edge piece.  It's easy to misjudge.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 1

I made some calculations and saw, it is possible to get the Girl as a free2play gamer.

You need (without mistakes) 164 moves to get the Girl and the Event startet with 120 Hours (5days) and 20 free moves at the begin of the Event. These 120 Hours dividate with 50 minutes are exactli 144 moves wich you can get and with the 20 free moves you get at the beginn, it is possible to get the Girl for free (only if you startet to move within the first milisecound of the Event and without mistakes)

of Course, you were not able to start within the first milisecound, that's because you didn't knew that the Event will start at that time and just cause it is impossible to start within a milisecound ^^, but while you reach the finale stage for the Girl you are getting 7.000 Koban, and with this you are able to buy at least 15 extra moves. another Thing you have to know, from dayli missions you are also getting some koban's so you will reach the 8.000 Kobans whil the Event is runing and you can buy at least 20 moves only with the Kobans you are able to get whil the Event is running. Wiht These 20 extra moves are you able to compensate 16.667 Hours of missing time 😉

sorry About the capital letters, These stupit autocorection in this Forum is Always in German cause im playing from there 😞
(sometimes it also changes a word completly, i hate it!)

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, wtfok said:

I started the event like 15 hours late so I already got screwed before I logged in lol

I made some calculations and saw, it is possible to get the Girl as a free2play gamer.

You need (without mistakes) 164 moves to get the Girl and the Event startet with 120 Hours (5days) and 20 free moves at the begin of the Event. These 120 Hours dividate with 50 minutes are exactli 144 moves wich you can get and with the 20 free moves you get at the beginn, it is possible to get the Girl for free (only if you startet to move within the first milisecound of the Event and without mistakes)

of Course, you were not able to start within the first milisecound, that's because you didn't knew that the Event will start at that time and just cause it is impossible to start within a milisecound ^^, but while you reach the finale stage for the Girl you are getting 7.000 Koban, and with this you are able to buy at least 15 extra moves. another Thing you have to know, from dayli missions you are also getting some koban's so you will reach the 8.000 Kobans whil the Event is runing and you can buy at least 20 moves only with the Kobans you are able to get whil the Event is running. Wiht These 20 extra moves are you able to compensate 16.667 Hours of missing time 😉

sorry About the capital letters, These stupit autocorection in this Forum is Always in German cause im playing from there 😞
(sometimes it also changes a word completly, i hate it!)

why was this event not 9 days? why isnt the refill 30 minutes,

this event was short to make you fail and buy moves, the short length makes it realistically impossible to win. you would need to be a robot to win. someone with no job that sleeps few hours...

this game has such few girls to collect... the collection of girls is so small, why are these events so hard? 

• Like 2

It's a tough situation because as someone else pointed out earlier in this thread, if we spend kobans on moves this event, we send the message that an event like this is okay.

Some or most of us may end up with having to spend less than 9k kobans to finish this event and get Sabrina, which is arguably worth it, but on top of the extremely small room for error there's been a huge bug causing us to lose moves from the very beginning that they haven't fixed (wonder why.)

I should have the kobans to spare to get Sabrina but I'm debating passing just so we never get another event like this

• Like 2