The great upgrade

blob.png.7c1aeb42448f8b19133d3328338beb55.png 

And so, here I am: I finally reached what was my personal objective since I started playing... or, I should say now, what was for long time my personal objective, until the new disgrace of another 100 levels were added to the level cap. Anyways, It was for a long time that I planned to upgrade my character and harem once this level was reached (after a wait of 50 levels since the previous upgrade), so now, for once, I will indulge in a long post to share the results.

Let's start with the "before" status. At that point, of my 191 girls, I had about 20 of them at level 200, a bunch of them at various levels over 250 (including my battle party), and almost all the rest at level 100 (except 4 at level 1):
blob.png.20b2161e86420ed26e347789b6d524cd.png 
blob.png.571340d214ac5b95e5ad9f1ff13808de.png

The following happened during the upgrade,that took me a good sixteen hours during the weekend (interspersed with other matters to attend to), although I ended the upgrades about 6:30am on Monday. Almost 99% of the time was needed to upgrade the harem girls: after distributing more than 5.6 millions (yes, I had been hoarding for a looooong time) experience points in books, my EGO bonus for harem level passed from +7553 to +13580. This happened during the operation:
blob.png.a221d84de807079a86c232cda43f7043.png
blob.png.11b8795899afce1ea43ce0e5640805d0.png
I suppose i made a bad surprise to @SturaX that was first in ranking until the last leaderboard update at 20:00pm on Sunday. The same way, i suppose that that was the first and last time where I rank first place in a weekly leaderboard (unless a bit of luck, see below).
I forgot to take a screenshot, but I also won the daily contest (over 45 million points :)), being double lucky to have the same contest for two days along, when I was unable to start upgrading girls the first day (not counting the missing daily contest bug for the change of time). In the actual, similar contest, with the "tail of girl upgrading" I am ranked at 3rd place while writing this post, although I don't think that tomorrow at 5:00am my rank will be so high.

And, finally, this is the situation now, with my new best battle party, and more than 14000 stat points bought in the market (yes, i didn't upgrade since before the change of stat points per level):
blob.png.760de43643e69bf04d91c920bb763a1b.png
blob.png.9aa5dced0e6cd8def993e67ab797ab2b.png

My harem reached 193 girls with the additions of Spring Rumiko and Virginia. With the exception of 73 girls that i was able to level up only to level 354, all the rest was upgraded to level 400.
Having bought the stat points in the market only after the new weekly leaderboard start, I am actually 1st by money spent, but obviously it is hard to foresee if I will able to maintain the rank until the end of the week (quite improbable, at least IMHO).

Overall, IMHO it was quite a good work. It's quite obvious by my part to suppose that, at least in the near future, i will definitely kick ass much more than before. Given the past result, I deem probable that my next couple of rounds with the champions (coming in two levels according to my personal schedule) should be a breeze, at least in comparison to the last ones.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 7

Congrats! 👍

And thanks for the post... for the less "knowledgeable" people like myself, it's quite nice to have some perspective :) 

Also, nice to see you have some luck too! Let's not forget you're playing on "Observer_X" mode, so it feels appropriate in some way ;) :D 

Good luck for the next (for now) 100! 💪

• Thanks 1

now you have also some really nice stats for your d2 league, you most probably can win it sometimes (if you only would switch from HC to KH, but your free change is probably already used, i guess)

congrats anyway!

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:30 AM, jelom said:

Congrats, it always feel good when doing something like that. And good that I fought you before that. 😄

Who knows, maybe there will be future occasions, my friend... ^_^

23 hours ago, Karyia said:

Good luck for the next (for now) 100!

In the strong hope that they will be the last 100... -_-

4 hours ago, blaa said:

if you only would switch from HC to KH, but your free change is probably already used, i guess

That it is not the case. I simply decided that, unless not changing would become in the future too much of a disadvantage, having started with a class I like I will continue with that class. Until some change in the game will make changing class a necessity (and I strongly hope this will never be the case), my free change will stay unused. And I say this knowing that my team would be definitely stronger becoming know-how, as I have Any and Norou in my harem.

Just to complete the starting post with the end of week information. Although I was aware of the difficulty to stay at first place, I didn't expect to see three other players in one single week to buy more than 14000 stat points in one week, making me end at 4th place in the weekly rating, and neither expected to have 10 other players spending more than 850 million ymens making me end at 11th place. I was also surprised that the "upgrade tail" was enough to push me at 41th place. All in all, anyways, this may probably be my best weekly rating in my entire game story, maybe also including the time I will continue to play in the future.

18 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Although I was aware of the difficulty to stay at first place, I didn't expect to see three other players in one single week to buy more than 14000 stat points in one week, making me end at 4th place in the weekly rating

Providing other players with an achievable target early in the week will usually do that. There's only been one week since the start of the year where the winning total wasn't higher than your 14,475.

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, wetpussygames.com said:

I looked at your account, why do you only have epics in your orgy team?

You didn't catch the right moment. I use the arena to level up my girls, so often (if not most of the time, at least when I am online) my orgy team is not my strongest one, i.e. the one in the screenshot above.

33 minutes ago, wetpussygames.com said:

Especially since you are at so high of a level.

By the way I love your picture of your girls!

#Soooo hot!  Such round tits!  Their pussies are soooo hairy, and best of all, they're all completely nude!

Thanks, although by taste I would prefer them shaved, those were the ones I like the most. Obviously there were other good, but my picks were made easier by the fact that between the others many were still wearing some pieces of lingerie in their final poses, a thing that I generally hate in girl poses.

53 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

You didn't catch the right moment. I use the arena to level up my girls, so often (if not most of the time, at least when I am online) my orgy team is not my strongest one, i.e. the one in the screenshot above.

Thanks, although by taste I would prefer them shaved, those were the ones I like the most. Obviously there were other good, but my picks were made easier by the fact that between the others many were still wearing some pieces of lingerie in their final poses, a thing that I generally hate in girl poses.

Yeah, I hate it when they give the girls some clothing too!  So Annoying!