[ 09-Apr-20 ] Sasaki and Sister Lily

FinderKeeper

Harem 

• Two new girls
    • Sasaki the graphic designer. She can be obtained from the Gacha
    • The naughty nun, Sister Lily will be unlocked upon reaching level 13000    

FoF4RqhekLCWCWnP98ETnPPz3fPXkR0mZVEH1Wzrak5Et954ZzxQLncgKrUkeTcUamgSUg5eTKN8oNWG

Sister Lily                                                  Sasaki            

Click Gacha girl Sasaki:

image.png.4c2eb5a2f77d1c01ae3e968fbec7e059.png

and Y Rewards 13k girl Sister Lily:

kCf3eUF.png epUL6qd.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
added link to and info from offcial post
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

still no news about increasing max stage? :ph34r:

Increasing max stage requires a fundamental rework of the system behind the game, since it was set in place due to the game breaking in the mid 13000s. It's not a simple fix.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Alabaz said:

I have a bonus x3 on Sabrina which makes 876.59 / 3 = 292.19. But if you have not upgraded Sabrina it means that it is not a bonus x3 but x4 (bug?) Because 876.59 / 4 = 219.14. So they are equal

Interesting. Are we playing different versions of the game? cause i didn't upgrade any of them yet my lily has twice the bonus and their costs are also way off, max-% yemen i know is 20, but yours is -60%

Edited by limpo

3 minutes ago, limpo said:

Interesting. Are we playing different versions of the game? cause i didn't upgrade any of them yet my lily has twice the bonus and their costs are also way off

he 1) spender or it 2) test server.

Il y a 4 heures, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Increasing max stage requires a fundamental rework of the system behind the game, since it was set in place due to the game breaking in the mid 13000s. It's not a simple fix.

This is telling a lot about the game's code quality…

Edited by test_anon

And I was forgetting, it is great and all to have new girls, but knowing altmost all their usefullness is linked on their perks, where could we found the affections required to upgrade them ?

It is impossible to keep the rythm of new added perks.

8 minutes ago, test_anon said:

That's tells a lot about the game's code quality…

A lot of games have the same problem its something to do with the ways that arrays work with java based application someone tried to explain it to me once but its far outside my interest but basically any number over around 13500 causes it to stop working though some games like faptitans don't seem to suffer from the same problem so there must be a way to do it. Personally if I was the development team I would be prioritising how to increase the limits more than any thing else in the game because when ever you have a limit in a game that the main pull for is getting higher levels and people can't do that you end up getting bored very quickly. Or at least they should add some sort of PVP league so you can compete against others for prizes obviously that wouldn't fix the underlaying problem but would at least give those that have affectively broken the game a reason to carry on playing.

hace 16 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

It shouldn't. If is, as other user says, a inner language problem beeing far away from programmers control, I would understand why they need such amount of time to fix it. But if they only need to implement a big numbers algorithm, in a short time, this should be fixed.

It could be solved in a week or less givin high priority to this problem, and they should do, because is the main mechanic of the game, becoming this issue in a very high priority problem. As their code looks like beeing badly implemented I can concede a whole month, but have been passed various month and still nothing, and as they say nothing on forums and they only release updates nobody ask for, it seems that they don't care.

I could even understand that they know how to fix it on PC, but that fix have terrible consecuences on movile version so they are waiting to have fix on both version simultaneusly.

P.S: English is not my main language, sorry if I made some mistakes/misspellings

Edited by junky_20
  • Like 2

Il y a 17 heures, maxafax a dit :

A lot of games have the same problem its something to do with the ways that arrays work with java based application someone tried to explain it to me once but its far outside my interest but basically any number over around 13500 causes it to stop working though some games like faptitans don't seem to suffer from the same problem so there must be a way to do it.

If you have not a spaghetti code, but a well organized code, modifications are quite easy, and should not take more than 1/2-day for one person.

I would not understand why arrays would make an issue here, I would not even undestand why they would need an array in the first place. The maximum size of an array being 2^31-1 (-4 or -8) in Java. I do not even know where you fetch this limitation to 13,5k.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I get that, but even I did a "big number storage" algorithm, it's doesn't take more than a week to code for a single programmer. Then implementing it properly also wouldn't take much time either. I don't know, how the current system works, but if you ask me I wouldn't start creating an idle game without creating the fundamental "big number storage" class, which for me can store up to 6 billion character long floating number. And even more can be achieved. Implementing binary summation,  subtraction, multiplication is trivial and if implemented properly almost just as fast as 1+1 even for thousand character long numbers. Division is much harder, but I don't think it is necessary to implement for an idle game.

I really hope, that this is your main priority to fix right now.

Il y a 17 heures, [CNO] Tsuga a dit :

Here (today's last 2 new Girls not added yet)

I think there was a misunderstanding.

I was refering to "find the affections to upgrade them" as "how could we obtain enough affections to upgrade their perks when the perks are added this fast", not as "where could I find the value of the number of affections required to upgrade their perks".

il y a 2 minutes, HentaiYuno a dit :

I get that, but even I did a "big number storage" algorithm, it's doesn't take more than a week to code for a single programmer. Then implementing it properly also wouldn't take much time either. I don't know, how the current system works, but if you ask me I wouldn't start creating an idle game without creating the fundamental "big number storage" class, which for me can store up to 6 billion character long floating number.

You do not even need a specific number storage and could work directly in the logarithm space most of the time, then going to the "normal space" for additions/susbstraction operations, where you just have to keep a common exponential while doing your opération (it's just a susbstraction on the number on the logarithm space, a log-1 function, an additions/substraction, a log of the result, then an addition).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I think there was a misunderstanding.

I was refering to "find the affections to upgrade them" as "how could we obtain enough affections to upgrade their perks when the perks are added this fast", not as "where could I find the value of the number of affections required to upgrade their perks".

That's an easy question. Its all right here:

affection.jpg.b054b0fd865c6eaa37ce60bdc7f43a80.jpg

🤣

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HentaiYuno said:

I really hope, that this is your main priority to fix right now.

I don't work for Kinkoid, I'm just another player, who happens to help keep the forum orderly. I don't have access to information that others don't, so I have no idea what their main priority is in Hentai Clicker. Mine is simply to get all the extra affection perks I can.

As for the other comments from people about simply changing the data type, obviously that's a solution, but equally obviously, if they didn't design the numbers to hold up this far along, they obviously haven't balanced the rest of the game to balance around the extra mojo ect we could get beyond that point. If the game wasn't balanced around being able to achieve these kind of things, perhaps instead of simply changing the data type so we can go beyond that point, they've decided to pause so they can redesign the game to balance better around the future progression. There's fixing a bug, and there's solving a problem. This issue is much more in the latter territory. With the addition of Kink Points and Enhancements we're drawing closer to it, but there may still be some to come.

• Like 1

hace 23 minutos, test_anon dijo:

If you have not a spaghetti code, but a well organized code, modifications are quite easy, and should not take more than 1/2-day for one person.

I would not understand why arrays would make an issue here, I would not even undestand why they would need an array in the first place. The maximum size of an array being 2^31-1 (-4 or -8) in Java. I do not even know where you fetch this limitation to 13,5k.

Well,  years ago, when i was searching some information about big numbers algorithm I found somes that uses arrays, storing each digit in an array slot. I don't like so much this method, but it's better than nothing

il y a 2 minutes, junky_20 a dit :

Well,  years ago, when i was searching some information about big numbers algorithm I found somes that uses arrays, storing each digit in an array slot. I don't like so much this method, but it's better than nothing

Yeah, for big numbers. But in such a case you should have no issues of overflow (2^(2^31) is HHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE)

• Like 1

hace 47 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

I don't work for Kinkoid, I'm just another player, who happens to help keep the forum orderly. I don't have access to information that others don't, so I have no idea what their main priority is in Hentai Clicker. Mine is simply to get all the extra affection perks I can.

As for the other comments from people about simply changing the data type, obviously that's a solution, but equally obviously, if they didn't design the numbers to hold up this far along, they obviously haven't balanced the rest of the game to balance around the extra mojo ect we could get beyond that point. If the game wasn't balanced around being able to achieve these kind of things, perhaps instead of simply changing the data type so we can go beyond that point, they've decided to pause so they can redesign the game to balance better around the future progression. There's fixing a bug, and there's solving a problem. This issue is much more in the latter territory. With the addition of Kink Points and Enhancements we're drawing closer to it, but there may still be some to come.

Well, make a idle game withouth thinking about middle/late game is a bad idea XD
Anyway, assuming that is true, beeing a balance problem, remove the cap shouldn't be a problem, this kind of game have exponential grow, so the only problem would be that advanced a few levels would be more a more harder. In other hands, if they have balance problems, their schedule of updates is a suicidal one, because they are adding more a more layers of complexivity in balance, like the iventory update or kinkpoint update.

Again, this problem is ""easy"" to solve too, it will requiered a huge update, just adding some middle game content is solved. There are a lot of idle games where they can take ideas, much of them have new ways to resets. In this case we could have a bigger soft reset, or travel to other world, or call it whatever you want, hard enough to look like you just started playing, but with new mechanic such a second layer in some of the arem girls. Enstead of add new girls they could make some of these V2 girls, that you can unlock beeing in this new part of the game and passing ninth heart in haren ( at least there would be a reason  to unlock last escene), and these V2 would be like anoher new girl, new costumes, new history and new perks but with improved stats.

Edited by junky_20