[ 13-Apr-20 ] Easter Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

5 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Why would any1 spend 2200-4000 ryos on moves, to get 300 kinkpoints, when in the shop you can buy 1k kinkpoints for 3k ryos?

Good point.  Because I hardly ever even look in the shop, so I wasn't aware of that.  But I'd really like to see that Gatcha bug get fixed so I can start playing Gatcha again.  I've got enough ryos accumulated for three plays, and since there are girls and other buffs to be won, I don't want to blow those ryos in the shop.

1 minute ago, maxafax said:

I play on PC only windows 10 Home MS Edge or occasionally Google Chrome all my software is always up-to-date and current.

And it does this in both of those browsers?  Hmm...curiouser and curiouser....

Perhaps when I get to my last move, since I'll have a little leeway, I'll try it in those browsers to see if I get the same problem.  I'll report back in about eight hours....

Edited by EdMuse

2 hours ago, Tapion said:

Can you compare her to Felicia and let us know the stats?

Firstly, I Have both Felicia and Hari enhanced to 3 multiplier on self

I reseted my office and found this:

Felicia on lv 2320: 7.69B6 

Hari on lv 2320: 5.19B6

Felicia on lv 2330: 12.33B6 

Hari on lv 2330: 8.30B6

It seems that Felicia is still better.

Edited by pants4dead

1 minute ago, pants4dead said:

Firstly, I Have both Felicia and Hari enhanced to 3 multiplier on self

I resented my office and found this:

Felicia on lv 2320: 7.69B6 

Hari on lv 2320: 5.19B6

Felicia on lv 2330: 12.33B6 

Hari on lv 2330: 8.30B6

On eyes it seems that Felicia is still better.

From what I understand Felicia is still the best IDLE girl due to her cost being so low and her damage so high weather she is better than Keira though I couldn't say personally I like my lil click girl :)

Imagtte2.jpg

4 hours ago, jedc22 said:

affection > kink points

Generally speaking, sure.  But it's not really a contest between the two.  I'm getting my daily limit of affection, anyway, so I'm looking to maximize my kinkpoints just for grins.  Basically, since I can make max stage several times a day, the only use I have for either affection or kinkpoints -- or enhancements, for that matter -- is to get me there faster, for no particularly good reason.  The one added attraction of affection is the storylines and artwork that comes from it.  Particularly enjoying Juliette's storyline right now.

9 hours ago, EdMuse said:

And it does this in both of those browsers?  Hmm...curiouser and curiouser....

Perhaps when I get to my last move, since I'll have a little leeway, I'll try it in those browsers to see if I get the same problem.  I'll report back in about eight hours....

@maxafax: Reporting back in on this.  In Firefox, pieces do snap into place for me, as long as they are more than 50% into the square on the x or y axis.  If they're more than halfway into the next square in any direction, they try to snap into place in that square.

Trying in Edge, now....  Same result.  Piece snaps right into place for me.

On to Chrome....  And that worked, too.

So it doesn't seem to be a browser issue.  My mind wanders to graphics card integration in Unity.  But like I said, I'm clueless about the inner workings of Unity, so I have no real idea if that would have anything to do with it.  Had another idea: turned on ClickLock in my mouse settings and tried it that way.  But it still worked.  Sorry I couldn't come up with anything.

2 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

@maxafax: Reporting back in on this.  In Firefox, pieces do snap into place for me, as long as they are more than 50% into the square on the x or y axis.  If they're more than halfway into the next square in any direction, they try to snap into place in that square.

Trying in Edge, now....  Same result.  Piece snaps right into place for me.

On to Chrome....  And that worked, too.

So it doesn't seem to be a browser issue.  My mind wanders to graphics card integration in Unity.  But like I said, I'm clueless about the inner workings of Unity, so I have no real idea if that would have anything to do with it.  Had another idea: turned on ClickLock in my mouse settings and tried it that way.  But it still worked.  Sorry I couldn't come up with anything.

A have a very high end stand alone GFX so I doughty it. GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC White Edition 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card

2 hours ago, Joker555 said:

I'm impressed by how weird first Hari's art looks like, almost reminds me of Svetlana's first art. I hope it gets better, otherwise convenient x15 idle multiplier can wait until we get stages after 13k

Evolution V1.2

LLLeY.png

a4a1b2e0aa96dcf4f0914344f6225fd4400.jpg

Edited by maxafax

Hari is awesome, for the perks of course but also for the appearence. The last girls weren't at all from this point of view so great job this time.

However, I finished the event 11h in advance so it's not easy but feasible event, unlike the previous one of this type that was simply wrong.

Very good!

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

Hari is awesome, for the perks of course but also for the appearence. The last girls weren't at all from this point of view so great job this time.

However, I finished the event 11h in advance so it's not easy but feasible event, unlike the previous one of this type that was simply wrong.

Very good!

not if you loose lots and lots of moves :( even buying the extra 10 moves with what Ryos I had spare I'm 4 moves short :(

• Sad 1

i just overslept and didnt finish last few moves for the girls. And I started event right from the beginning. Well... 

I thought from the start that current changes arent enough but figured that maybe it will suffice. While the clicker events were too easy this type of event is still too punishing. HH is such a nice game yet devs cant wrap their heads around clicker game. Every singe new feature added to this game is a failure but harmless for the most part. But this dogshit puzzle is the most annoying one so far. I dont thing its devs  being greedy. They just have no clue what thay are doing.

Well I am droping this game for the time being because there is no point playing something that is annoying. Maybe in after few months devs will figure out how to make clicker game buuut I dont have much hope regarding that.

Enjoy playing if you can guys. I couldnt :/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xiaoyan said:

i just overslept and didnt finish last few moves for the girls. And I started event right from the beginning. Well... 

Same here. The developers gave us the shortest leash possible. The game won't have any mercy on you if you sleep too much, or sleep in the wrong timing,

I made it through with 0 errors, but on the last day I underestimated the developers.

People like you and me who overslept won't get Hari.

I guess the developers intended this to happen.

To be fair, you can sleep up to 11 hours, and as far as I remember, you had ~11 hours of marging.

Moreover, you can buy additionnal moves if needed.

But this is true that if you planned to connect before the end of the event and couldn't… but this is more your fault, than the game fault. You have to organize.

In HH, you have only ~8hours of sleep EACH days, as well as waking up at 5 o' clock if you are European, at least once a week. So HC is really not the worst on this aspect.

I wouldn't have thought this possible, since I'm going to defend the developers in this case, but:
- Yes, I do consider Kinkoid money grabbing company, first and foremost, and only then capable in what they do. Yes, they delivered us two games, that do have some appeal and we spend lots of time playing them, but at the same time they always prove themselves being lame, non-creative for some part and completely ignorant to user needs most of the time.
- Yes, this puzzle event sux big time! I generally love combining such puzzles and wouldn't mind them in general, but these are just annoying. The motives are sheer boredom, and overall the event reeks of yawning.
- Combine it with some other serious flaws, and Hentaiclicker in general just doesn't use its potential, cause it's run by people that seemingly got lost in their own ideas.

BUT!!! How can you claim it (the event) to be unfair and impossible to finish? More so without errors? They raised the bar to 15 moves, so you have almost 12 hours (or so) until it's full. So for example, you log in and use all your moves (without errors if possible) in the morning, then you go about your day and repeat the process in the evening. You do so for the next few days, and sometime along the last day of event, you should have your new girl already in your harem. For free! No matter how incapable I find the majority of Kinkoid team, this is actually nice of them, to let them win a girl for free, even in an annoying event such as this one. Not to mention, you win some 6K ryos during the event, so you're supposed to be able to obtain at least 15 additional moves if need be. And since playing Gacha is one of the lamest parts of this game, I'd always sign for spending few K ryos to ENSURE obtaining a new girl.

Now, Just as many of you do, I also hope this kind of events cease appearing or are additionally overhauled, but come on now.. If anything, it takes a bit of patience, but it's surely not unfair or even impossible to complete without massive money spending. I'm saying this as a person that has responsibilities during the day, and cannot commit 24 hours a day to this game. And I'm already enjoying Hari's company. I'm sure so could you, but honestly, this time I really doubt it's developers fault. :/

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

but this is more your fault, than the game fault.

I had 4 puzzle pieces left to finish when I went to sleep, sleepy people are not in mental top condition, so I didn't notice the time was tinning out. 

I didn't expect the developers to be as cold as this.

But in the future I will try harder to anticipate the traps they set, I will assume every event will try to trick the player into failure.

il y a 1 minute, Fiel a dit :

I had 4 puzzle pieces left to finish when I went to sleep, sleepy people are not in mental top condition, so I didn't notice the time was tinning out. 

[…]

But in the future I will try harder to anticipate the traps they set, I will assume every event will try to trick the player into failure.

Come on, you had 5 days to see when the event finished.

Moreover it was the second instance of this event.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Come on, you had 5 days to see when the event finished.

Moreover it was the second instance of this event.

In the first instance I was lucky my sleep was aligned with the event not ending.

In the second event, I had no suspicion of the callous nature of the event. So I never did the calculation.

It was a mistake to not calculate how many natural regeneration points I would get.

It was a mistake to assume the developer was generous.

I fully admit that.

Edited by Fiel

Come on… the first event was even more time constrained, and required either to be time-perfect, or to spend some koban.

You should have seen that you finished the first event shortly before the event ended.

And come on… Did you really believed that the developpers were generous when you seen the Gacha drop rate ?

Just now, test_anon said:

Come on… the first event was even more time constrained, and required either to be time-perfect, or to spend some koban.

And I did spent Koban, because I knew I made errors in the first event. That's why I succeeded, I made mistakes, and the mistakes helped me win by makingme healize I had to purchase the moves.

This time, no errors, but that's why I failed.

So, no. I didn't see this coming.