I love free stuff

jelom

I'm surprised there's no thread complaining about, or at least mentioning the issue that happened today with the redeem code offer (there's a thread in the FR section, but didn't find one in EN).

While I was sleeping late this morning, other players were lucky enough to actually redeem THIS initial (and initially advertised) version of this gift:1441608807_ThickRedeemCode.png.750038dc04e85a91408c8b311607cb48.png

They then canceled the code, changed their posts to show and mention a GPx10 orb instead of an EPx10 orb, and reactivated the code. So, people who had already claimed the EPx10 version were also able to redeem the GPx10 version as well... They claim it was a bug now, but it's not very believable at all considering the above.

I love free stuff, and I cannot lie. But I'd love free stuff for everybody as advertised. It's too bad that whoever designed the original free offer messed up, and/or that Kinkoid changed their minds after the fact, but at this point the only fair thing to do would be to give everybody who missed out on it that 5400 koban worth of free stuff...

Edit: I've made a dedicated thread about this, since I don't want to hijack this one. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

They then canceled the code, changed their posts to show and mention a GPx10 orb instead of an EPx10 orb, and reactivated the code. So, people who had already claimed the EPx10 version were also able to redeem the GPx10 version as well... They claim it was a bug now, but it's not very believable at all considering the above.

(for reference I did mention it in the event thread where FinderKeeper posted it, but yeah no dedicated thread)

Their posts weren't changed on twitter at least. The twitter post had initially mentioned it as a Great Pachinko orb (I commented on this weirdness on discord when I shared the tweet there), so there is definitely some merit to there being at the very least an internal miscommunication about the matter.  They did also post images which were the Epic Orbs, but well 2 months ago I had to tell a Kinkoid that Mizuki was indeed good to have in your Orgy Team. They had no idea she was tied for 2nd best KH girl in the game. They aren't really that aware of the details of their own game. And it's 10 balls in a circle, so it looks roughly alike except for the colour.

I don't think they handled this issue well though, but either one of the devs coded the bundle via an old plan or it did legitimately bug out.

• Thanks 4