Patch Notes Week #18 discussion

jelom

New patch notes

Patch Notes Week #18

Villains

• Edwarda receives a new Tier 2 at level 100 (to level 200)
    • The new girl from this tier is Pirate Naisha 

EiAdIKc_KcyZDCHeBEvuntBkSqHXNArvrKzeFvRQ

Pirate NaishaK3BcP2yE6LGFnJFCYNBHqwfdYLanG_vqnLvMgqW4

• Edwarda also receives a new Tier 3 at level 200 (cap level 320)
    • The new girl from this tier is Melody 

7oHUfdWoK5JV4JNV8LDB6KiNkyV3fAsHIhz6CFya

MelodyOFElnznx_FAtoGPCPRlHUInLkrm9-G7quDqfaRgJ

• Redeem code
    • A special surprise is coming this Thursday!  Follow our social media channels for more information!
                                                                      Twitter   Instagram  Facebook

Pachinko

• Two new girls are joining in Haremverse
    • Created to fight the Shokushu, Lilly will grind all over you
    • The brilliant inventor Simone 

wfDYJV0a9JdU_WawVi9VxclxEf5b6cnRxtmbJ2e2Yxyl3DpwNE0cMP5JVyc-LXtWq303PAgKXlOcgSfs

Lilly OFElnznx_FAtoGPCPRlHUInLkrm9-G7quDqfaRgJ                       SimoneTTHEZQtJlv_3BJQd1JDRrjL4ECv8oauGZH642lNo

• Like 3

Really nice that they added the tiers for the lower bosses, really nice and good feature for all players.

Also: every new girl is a welcomed girl - but at this adding-rate I wont clear the epic pachinko through epic days - I am constantly around 32-42 girls in the pachinko. I will most likely have to spend the saved kobans or orbs for it someday, I assume. Does anybody have some good strategy to for a pachinko clear (or ist there only save kobans and buy them? - also draft isnt an option since we dont know which girls will come next)

21 minutes ago, blaa said:

Also: every new girl is a welcomed girl - but at this adding-rate I wont clear the epic pachinko through epic days - I am constantly around 32-42 girls in the pachinko. I will most likely have to spend the saved kobans or orbs for it someday, I assume. Does anybody have some good strategy to for a pachinko clear (or ist there only save kobans and buy them? - also draft isnt an option since we dont know which girls will come next)

Yeah it's 10 new girls per 2 months, while Epic Days presents 6 girls per 2 months with some amount of repeats, no longer helps you clear, just helps you keep it down. Realistically all you can do is keep piling up kobans and getting the girls via orbs where you can.

• Thanks 1

The new girls are all quite good, the only thing I am curious about is if I will ever be able to unlock Melody before my patience for the game expires, given the time that will take me to fight those 1000 battles without refills and sometimes only out of events (and it's only one villain)... the "tier 2 and 3 affair" is getting quite long for me.

Anyway, as always, the free stuff from the redeem code was quite welcome (and to think that reading the patch notes it had escaped me...).

Edited by Observer_X

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

the time that will take me to fight those 1000 battles

The average number of battles is 500 for a Tier 3 girl and 400 for a Tier 2 girl. And if you are also trying to get a girl from some event then you are doubling the drops, because they are independent.

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Anyway, as always, the free stuff from the redeem code was quite welcome (and to think that reading the patch notes it had escaped me...).

It was not clear in the patch notes. it only directed to check the social media sites.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:39 PM, jelom said:

The average number of battles is 500 for a Tier 3 girl and 400 for a Tier 2 girl. And if you are also trying to get a girl from some event then you are doubling the drops, because they are independent.

You misunderstood me my friend: I was referring to the number of battles needed to unlock Edwarda tier 3 starting from tier 1: Edwarda ends tier 1 at level 100, and tier 3 unlocks at level 200, so there are 100 levels in between. As each level requires 10 battles, 1000 battles are required to unlock tier 3.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PianTai said:

Naisha is absent in the harem.  It's strange because the pieces of attraction fall out.  How to understand?

Screenshot_2020-05-02-14-29-01-653_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thats weird, I've been doing  a lot of Edwarda fights and I have gotten some Pirate Naisha shards, when I get some more the overall amount is tracked and shown, but it's not being displayed in the Harem so that's a bug

George, Are you only a moderator or can you report this issue to developers?  If you only act as a moderator I completely understand your frustration with all these messages of a similar nature.  Players are frustrated at the lack of response from those individuals who can actually get the word to the people behind the scenes who can actually do something about this.

I think that's why all these postings.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

George, Are you only a moderator or can you report this issue to developers? If you only act as a moderator I completely understand your frustration with all these messages of a similar nature. Players are frustrated at the lack of response from those individuals who can actually get the word to the people Behind the Scenes who can actually do something about this.

I think that's why all these postings.

I can and do press on Kinkoid about issues of importance. This is a minor thing that affects nothing of relevance. It's not worth bothering them about. They'll fix it when they fix it.

• Like 1