Which girl's skill to max first?

Pneuma

Pretty self explanatory, which girl should I, or anyone for that matter. max out first and maybe, which one should be second and third in line. Oh and while we are at it, the (x) mupltiplier on self targets only the girl's scaling ability (e.g. Felicia's +Idle Damage) and not anything else, right?

I personally recommend maxing out any of the abilities which increase how much affection you can gain in a day, with the most priority to the +10% on click ones (Angela/Kimberly), and then the +10 Max Daily Reset second, (the +20s increase your capacity, and are only useful if you're unable to play for an extended period of time)

Then I recommend working on either idle OR click perks, based on which way you've chosen to play. If you wish to level Felicia, then you level idle perks, if you wish to level one of the Click girls (the best of whom are from events, so if you're new you may have missed these). Keep in mind that crafts actually invert what they're best for, so leveling Felicia and getting idle perks makes clicking the best way to progress, and leveling a Click girl and getting click perks makes your idle damage stronger.

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Your advice is very good, but when I said skill I meant the arrow thingie, he one that also reads as Enhancements. And as far as I understand it does not affect the perks (maybe I'm wrong?) 

*Edit: Wait, the perks get applied before the Mojo Ring/Sex Tape conversion?

1.png

Edited by Pneuma

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, dragma said:

Not nessassarrly, if you get the craft / contacts that auto level the girls, then they will apply.

Their impact is so minor since you level your main to such a higher multiplier that their contribution is negligible. That's why I said it doesn't matter. If you're adding +100 000, you don't really care whether the other girls are adding +1 or +5.

• 3 months later...

Uh, i'm having a weird issue in that i click on Felicia to upgrade her skill but it doesn't happen, even though i have the necessary mojo candy?

Can someone explain this? it's quite weird and i guess i'm doing something wrong because i've run in this issue with her repeatedly.

Little unrelated but kind of related question - Kimberley or Cupid, who do you people advise i get to Grade 9 first? I have both already at Grade 8.

Kimberley's perk gives that sweet +10% on affection clicks but requires 2.4K, Cupid gives a +69% on Mojo per reset but requires only 2K, plus i already have 46.2 on her.

Edited by Sonico

19 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Two ways why they can't compare:

1) You go for the long game. And affection is one of the two resources that matter most.

2) mdK4Fww.png Just as an example. Cupid's perk will be additive to that.

Ah, it changes everything indeed. Kimberley is more than worth the extra 400 affection. Thanks.