On 5/14/2020 at 7:47 AM, wrbhhpsy said:

Kobans: early game strategy is to use Kobans to upgrade girl’s affection

Are u kidding me? I am playing this game for a week and even I know it's a dumbest thing you can do.

Also, u missing probably the most important tip for energy saving on doing adventure (especially for low-mid levels), which is

ALWAYS level-up by using energy on missions, and if it's possible - have exact number of energy needed for mission once you doing that. Why?

Normally, level-up will grant you 10 energy. However, there is a way to 'cheat' that, so you can get more. Make sure you have EXACT number of energy needed for your last mission required to level-up. Why? It will give you 10 energy + cost of this mission. It's not a big deal if your last mission costs 2 or 5, but if that's a 15 energy mission, it means 15 extra energy. 

In addition, you can manipulate your daily experience income (missions, arena reward for 8 wins, league battles [you can safely save 13 tries as long as you are able to fight once in 30mins later on]]). You don't have to redeem them immediately (arena reward is exception), so you are able to make sure, that mission granting you a level-up is going to be high cost mission. Let's say you need 3.5k exp for next level and you can acquire 4k from your mission rewards. You don't have to acquire them as fast as you complete them. Just wait for high cost mission (let's say you still need 2k exp more) and acquire number of exp which will make you level-up by doing next mission (2k > acquired exp > 2k - exp from last mission) - high cost one.

In my opinion, that would be better tip than your entire guide.

Edited by Rysiek17
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rysiek17 said:

Are u kidding me? I am playing this game for a week and even I know it's a dumbest thing you can do.

nice greeting, but I wouldnt be so condescending if my post had also false information - but, sure, you are right on a factual level that spending kobans for missions is not really helpful. Other players already mentioned that, btw.

2 hours ago, Rysiek17 said:

ALWAYS level-up by using energy on missions, and if it's possible - have exact number of energy needed for mission once you doing that. Why?

Normally, level-up will grant you 10 energy. However, there is a way to 'cheat' that, so you can get more. Make sure you have EXACT number of energy needed for your last mission required to level-up. Why? It will give you 10 energy + cost of this mission. It's not a big deal if your last mission costs 2 or 5, but if that's a 15 energy mission, it means 15 extra energy. 

In addition, you can manipulate your daily experience income (missions, arena reward for 8 wins, league battles [you can safely save 13 tries as long as you are able to fight once in 30mins later on]]). You don't have to redeem them immediately (arena reward is exception), so you are able to make sure, that mission granting you a level-up is going to be high cost mission. Let's say you need 3.5k exp for next level and you can acquire 4k from your mission rewards. You don't have to acquire them as fast as you complete them. Just wait for high cost mission (let's say you still need 2k exp more) and acquire number of exp which will make you level-up by doing next mission (2k > acquired exp > 2k - exp from last mission) - high cost one.

Well, that's not how it works, right? You can get more than 10 energy (even so I think it's a glitch), but it's not the energy of your last mission. It's 10energy + double the energy you have gained since your last spending. Two examples: 1) You have 20 energy and you use 10 for a mission, after 150 minutes (20 more energy) you lvl up, now you have 60 energy (10 left, 20 gained + 10 from lvl up + 20 from double gained energy since last spending), 2) You have 60 energy and you buy a ticket from it, after 450 Minutes you have 60 energy again and you level up, now you have 100 energy (60 + 10 + 60 (-30, cause 100 is max)). So getting a level up with 45 energy is your max 'bonus'.

Saving your contests and arena fights (and league fights) is a really helpful hint, but I wouldnt use it like you suggested, You should level up right after you checked the market (after you bought books/aff item) to get another set of items; this way you can get every day you level up 4 set of items in the market. But sure, If you dont check this often, it's not too important when you lvl up. But if you do, it's really easy to time your energy with your market reset.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, blaa said:

Well, that's not how it works, right? You can get more than 10 energy (even so I think it's a glitch), but it's not the energy of your last mission. It's 10energy + double the energy you have gained since your last spending. Two examples: 1) You have 20 energy and you use 10 for a mission, after 150 minutes (20 more energy) you lvl up, now you have 60 energy (10 left, 20 gained + 10 from lvl up + 20 from double gained energy since last spending), 2) You have 60 energy and you buy a ticket from it, after 450 Minutes you have 60 energy again and you level up, now you have 100 energy (60 + 10 + 60 (-30, cause 100 is max)). So getting a level up with 45 energy is your max 'bonus'.

Well, as I said, I am still kind of new in this game, but I am pretty sure it works way I described (if you spend for example 16 energy on mission giving you level-up and u had exactly 16 at that moment, you will get 26 energy 100%). This is how I was playing for whole week at least. To be honest I didn't know about method u described, but I think they both works. And yeah, either way it's probably a glitch but I doubt they will fix it.

Still, both of those are good hints to include in this guide.

Edit: Also, please, tell me, where my post exactly gives false information. :) 

Edited by Rysiek17
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, blaa said:

Well, that's not how it works, right? You can get more than 10 energy (even so I think it's a glitch), but it's not the energy of your last mission. It's 10energy + double the energy you have gained since your last spending.

There's definitely something going on with spending energy on the story as well, I've occasionally run into it while progressing test server accounts. The energy cost of the scene whose XP award moves you up to the next player level simply won't be deducted, so indeed you're effectively getting 10 + the scene cost. I haven't really bothered to track down how it works exactly, but the idea that it only happens when energy is being spent down to zero sounds reasonable to me at first glance. (Although I'm guessing there may be more requirements, such as restoring at least one energy point naturally first.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rysiek17 said:

Well, as I said, I am still kind of new in this game, but I am pretty sure it works way I described (if you spend for example 16 energy on mission giving you level-up and u had exactly 16 at that moment, you will get 26 energy 100%). This is how I was playing for whole week at least. To be honest I didn't know about method u described, but I think they both works. And yeah, either way it's probably a glitch but I doubt they will fix it.

Still, both of those are good hints to include in this guide.

Edit: Also, please, tell me, where my post exactly gives false information. :) 

Well, it seems that ...

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

There's definitely something going on with spending energy on the story as well, I've occasionally run into it while progressing test server accounts. The energy cost of the scene whose XP award moves you up to the next player level simply won't be deducted, so indeed you're effectively getting 10 + the scene cost. I haven't really bothered to track down how it works exactly, but the idea that it only happens when energy is being spent down to zero sounds reasonable to me at first glance. (Although I'm guessing there may be more requirements, such as restoring at least one energy point naturally first.)

... so it seems I am 'wrong' and you are 'right' after all, @Rysiek17. Both seems working and your method has also some advantages, especially when you are in the later worlds and you need 30 or more energy for a boss (it's for instance easier to time it with your market reset), but the other method gives you more xp in total.

I think i mostly got triggerd by your first scentence, but no excuses, my bad. Sorry Rysiek and thanks shal for confirmation.

edit: If i am talking about a method regarding this glitch it sounds legitimate, but most likely that isnt intented (but seems also not to be a problem, since they dont bother to fix it)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, blaa said:

I think i mostly got triggerd by your first scentence, but no excuses, my bad. Sorry Rysiek and thanks shal for confirmation.

Sure, no problem. Also, true that my 1st sentence could sound a little bit provokative, but man - when someone is trying to write a guide, he should write ONLY legitimate hints and tips..

• Like 1

Risiek, a bit of humble advice because I can tell that in your past you were not a technical writer and have no experience composing manuals or user guides. 

A user guide should be so neutral in tone that it puts the user to sleep.  Starting out an advice guide so self admittedly, by your own post above, provocatively is not the best approach.

Keep it full of helpful tips and boring.  Thank you for the tips.

• Like 1

3 ore fa, Dr. Lust ha scritto:

Risiek, a bit of humble advice because I can tell that in your past you were not a technical writer and have no experience composing manuals or user guides. 

A user guide should be so neutral in tone that it puts the user to sleep.  Starting out an advice guide so self admittedly, by your own post above, provocatively is not the best approach.

Keep it full of helpful tips and boring.  Thank you for the tips.

Rysiek is not the author of the guide, he was commenting a point of the guide.

About the Champions section of the guide

Il 14/5/2020 in 07:47 , wrbhhpsy ha scritto:

Champions: Don’t have more than 7 tickets. If you more than 7 tickets you will not get the free daily 3 tickets. Don’t start a fight unless you are able to beat the champion that day. If you start a champion and wait more than 24 hours you will lose progress equal to 1-3 tickets depending on champion and harem ability. 

Il 16/5/2020 in 20:23 , wrbhhpsy ha scritto:

image.png.5bdeec9a7fb456d55ab4e0075934f8c2.png

i added the color to make it easier but each color is the progress from 1 ticket. you "win" when you fill the bar. The blue number beside it shows when you will lose some progress so its best to win within that time frame. 

these informations are incorrect. If you can't beat a champion in 24 hours, you will lose progress equal to 1/10 of the champion's full impression bar. The fact that for you it corresponds to 1-3 tickets is "a coincidence": depending on yours and champion's ability, 1/10 of the full bar could correspond either to less than a half of what you got with a single ticket or to 4 (or more) tickets.

133606190_impressionbar.JPG.c19bd28267e8dea24deb9a440bd38a67.JPG

I filled this much of Romero's bar using one ticket. The section of the bar that is of a different colour is not the progression I'd get using another ticket, but it is instead the amount of progress I'd lose If I won't beat Romero before the blue timer reaches 0.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Antimon you are correct my intent was to simplify details but obviously this lost too much clarity. 

Change: "If you start a champion and wait more than 24 hours you will lose 10% progress equal to 1-3 tickets depending on champion and harem ability."

this post with this photo image.png.5bdeec9a7fb456d55ab4e0075934f8c2.png

was intended to help someone understand progression in the champion fights, not part of the guide.

for @Rysiek, @blaa, @_shal_ I was unaware of this glitch but will add a note about it. As there is no concrete set-up for this exploit the following will be added,

Added: There is an unknown glitch that occasionally refunds the story cost and gives you the standard 10 energy when you level up. Right now the most consistent method to abuse this glitch is to use the exact amount of energy required (so that your energy would have been 0) when leveling up in the story line. Again, this will not work consistently! 

@Rysiek will amend the kobans section however this will take some more time.

change early game strategy is to use Kobans to upgrade girl’s affection as money is often sparse and Kobans frequent. The higher the affection level the better the koban to ymen ratio will be. That means if you have the cash to upgrade your girls to 2-3 stars without Kobans you will get better value. ...  Typically, you won’t need more than a 1000 5000 kobans saved to act as a safety net.  ... By using Kobans to upgrade affection you leave your Ymen to purchase books, quest items, and affection if needed as well as increasing your base money generation so that you have a very strong economic base later in the game.

to-do: rewrite Kobans section to reflect importance of spending for top tier girls. 

question: (not that anyone gives me an answer to any of my questions 😋) what do you do with excess (greater than 5000) kobans?

change: Don’t have more than 7 tickets. If you more than 7 tickets you will not get the free daily 3 tickets. When you go below 10 tickets a silent 24 hour timer starts. If you have less than 10 tickets once that timer ends you will get a maximum of 3 tickets or enough tickets to add to up 10 tickets. For this reason it is a good idea to keep your tickets near or below 10 tickets between the beginning of daily game sessions.

Edited by wrbhhpsy
added change to Arena tickets to better reflect game mechanics
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wrbhhpsy said:

for @Rysiek, @blaa, @_shal_ I was unaware of this glitch but will add a note about it. As there is no concrete set-up for this exploit the following will be added,

Added: There is an unknown glitch that occasionally refunds the story cost and gives you the standard 10 energy when you level up. Right now the most consistent method to abuse this glitch is to use the exact amount of energy required (so that your energy would have been 0) when leveling up in the story line. Again, this will not work consistently! 

Feel free to remove last sentence. IT IS very consistent, just check by yourself. ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wrbhhpsy said:

Added: There is an unknown glitch that occasionally refunds the story cost and gives you the standard 10 energy when you level up. Right now the most consistent method to abuse this glitch is to use the exact amount of energy required (so that your energy would have been 0) when leveling up in the story line.

FWIW I doubt it's a glitch, @wrbhhpsy -- if it was a glitch then it would almost certainly have been fixed by now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Caradog said:

FWIW I doubt it's a glitch, @wrbhhpsy -- if it was a glitch then it would almost certainly have been fixed by now.

13 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

Feel free to remove last sentence. IT IS very consistent, just check by yourself. ;)

checked myself; can confirm exact energy usage does indeed cause refund. haven't confirmed if naturally leveling during story has same effect so we'll call it "inconsistent" for now.

amended: glitch -> Feature  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, wrbhhpsy said:

checked myself; can confirm exact energy usage does indeed cause refund. haven't confirmed if naturally leveling during story has same effect so we'll call it "inconsistent" for now.

As blaa explained, leveling by 'natural' way works a bit different. I already tested it as well, and it also can give you bonus energy, but it's based on the amount of energy you restored 'naturally' since your last energy spending. It's like 2 completely different features and way they are working are also completely different. One working only when leveling by experience gained from story, 2nd one when leveling by experience from other sources.

Summarize - 1st 'feature' can refund you energy equal to mission cost if your energy spending would set you at 0 energy, 2nd can refund you up to 45 energy - depends how long you gonna wait (do your last energy spending to set your energy at 0, wait until you have 45 energy, level up using other than story sources of experience - now you will have 100, which means 45 is free [100-45 you already had-10 'natural' level-up reward]). However if you waited only until you had 15 energy, your energy after level-up will be 40. (15 you had + 10 from level-up + 15 from this 'feature')

So, 1st feature can give you up to 20ish energy, 2nd will give you amount of energy you restored since your last spending.

Edited by Rysiek17
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Rysiek17 said:

As blaa explained, leveling by 'natural' way works a bit different. I already tested it as well, and it also can give you bonus energy, but it's based on the amount of energy you restored 'naturally' since your last energy spending. It's like 2 completely different features and way they are working are also completely different. One working only when leveling by experience gained from story, 2nd one when leveling by experience from other sources.

Summarize - 1st 'feature' can refund you energy equal to mission cost if your energy spending would set you at 0 energy, 2nd can refund you up to 45 energy - depends how long you gonna wait (do your last energy spending to set your energy at 0, wait until you have 45 energy, level up using other than story sources of experience - now you will have 100, which means 45 is free [100-45 you already had-10 'natural' level-up reward]). However if you waited only until you had 15 energy, your energy after level-up will be 40. (15 you had + 10 from level-up + 15 from this 'feature')

So, 1st feature can give you up to 20ish energy, 2nd will give you amount of energy you restored since your last spending.

crazy that you found the second method. I'll see how I can add that in. 

• Like 1

I'm going to try and go through this, and give you some recommended changes. First up, some easy sections.

Champions: Don’t start a fight unless you are able to beat the champion that day enough to progress to the next stage. Note that this will eventually become near impossible at a much later time on further along champions. Prior to performing make sure you change the draft. Don’t forget you can drag the girls around to switch the order. Best strategy is to keep girls who match the positions posted by the champion being used as they do 50% more damage, and you can see strong they are as you do that. You can also click directly on the girl to see how far she has leveled up, and you want to order them for higher numbers earlier, while matching positions.  Fill in the rest of the spots in order with stronger girls, preferably know-how to heal you. When you go below 10 tickets a silent 24 hour timer starts. If you have less than 10 tickets once that timer ends you will get a maximum of 3 tickets or enough tickets to add to up 10 tickets. For this reason it is a good idea to keep your tickets near or below 10 tickets between the beginning of daily game sessions.

Activities: Do all of these if possible. If you complete all the daily tasks you will get 150Kkobans which is extremely important for the progression of your account. If you can't do all of them, focus on activities that generate rewards of affection or experience items to help you improve your girls.

Contests: Always try to place in the range where you will get Kobans. Be aware that the scores update instantly so best strategy is to steal a spot in the tier with the highest rewards you can right before the reset occurs. Kobans are extremely important for the progression of your account.

Pachinko: Don’t bother spending kobans or ymen, unless there's a contest and you will net Kobans from spending Ymen.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

@wrbhhpsy Thanks for writing your guide, it's definitely helpful even to me as a level 222 player I'm still learning some new things that I didn't know before reading your guide and the comments of course.

The input from people who comment are great, a group of people will always know more than just one guy/girl.

I don't know if the next part is any helpful but it may add some extra...

What helped me a huge amount is when I started to fight the champions and the rewards they gave, all rewards are legendary items with a rainbow colored orb. When you have filled up your items list with only those legendary ones you get from fighting the champs it will save you cash in the long run because with those items you never have to buy items from the market again. Legendary items with that rainbow colored orb are special because they will give you upgrade points for everything you can upgrade even those things you normally need the boosters for so getting those items will be very helpful getting you much stronger as you'd buy items from the market.

Another thing that is super helpful is getting all your girls maxed out in level which is your own level, keep your girls at your own level and also have them upgraded in affection to the maximum level or at least to the third star since it will double the amount of money they earn for you, I've played this way from the beginning, it's a personal challenge to have all my girls maxed out but since I have them maxed out I'm able to save up on lots and lots of items because I simply can't spend anymore and when you get a new event like we have right now called Boobies Wars where you need to sell off items to accomplish a step in the event you'll have more than enough items that you can't use anyway only when you gain a new girl and when you get a new girl it doesn't take you very long to get her maxed out either also because you can save up on items.

I've been able to get new girls maxing out within a couple minutes (3 star common girl), and a legendary girl does take a bit more time but I'll get her maxing out within a week or so and keeping the girls all up to my level is now super easy whenever I level up that's because I use the legendary items to level them up and because of that I can level up 2,3 or 4 levels before I need to level up a couple of my girls again which doesn't cost very much or anything because I'm saving up items.

I hope that it makes sense what I just tried to explain and that it's somewhat helpful to you.

5 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

@wrbhhpsy

What helped me a huge amount is when I started to fight the champions and the rewards they gave, all rewards are legendary items with a rainbow colored orb. When you have filled up your items list with only those legendary ones you get from fighting the champs it will save you cash in the long run because with those items you never have to buy items from the market again. Legendary items with that rainbow colored orb are special because they will give you upgrade points for everything you can upgrade even those things you normally need the boosters for so getting those items will be very helpful getting you much stronger as you'd buy items from the market. 

The bolded is not correct, the legendaries aren't guaranteed to be the rainbow all-stats item. They can be anything, including the very useless tough booster, which is just Harmony. I just got one today.

• Like 1

took a little bit of break from updating the guide but i'm back!

change: added @Zteev's clarifications. (Thanks for the help!)

change: title changed from "Strategy Guide For low-mid levels" to "Strategy Guide For Beginners" to add clarity.

change: with consideration to the boobie wars event, changed the amount of ymen on hand mentioned in the ymen section from 2mil to 10mil.

to-do: still lacking the write up on the second method of energy manipulation outlined above by @Rysiek17. plan to change the adventure category to "Energy" so that it can integrate the second method with more clarity.

to-do: wanting to add hyperlinks to guide. the "compare all haremettes" wiki page is super helpful, as would be a forum link to the finding clubs forum posts.

to-do: develop a tower of fame (what's the best team) section that would focus more in depth with primary stats, secondary stats, how to tell who your current best girls are vs who will be your best, and boosters. (fun fact: did you know that your avatar class changes what each stat does?)

Edited by wrbhhpsy
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:02 AM, Zteev said:

The bolded is not correct, the legendaries aren't guaranteed to be the rainbow all-stats item. They can be anything, including the very useless tough booster, which is just Harmony. I just got one today.

It could be different for everyone but in my case it is the truth, I only got legendary items with the rainbow colored orbs with every step that I finished only the last step is different from the rest. I never got a booster from the champs but I did got enough useless stuff with the last step, the only useful thing you get is the girl.

However it is helpful when you have all legendary items with the rainbow colored orb in your inventory because when you have that you don't need to buy items anymore for quite some time and if you keep playing the championships regularly you'll see that when the items in your inventory are slowly getting behind that you'll get a new and better legendary item you can use to switch with the one in your inventory, that's what happened to me and that's the reason why I never have to buy any items myself.

Nothing of this is guaranteed to happen to other players though.

3 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

It could be different for everyone but in my case it is the truth, I only got legendary items with the rainbow colored orbs with every step that I finished only the last step is different from the rest. I never got a booster from the champs but I did got enough useless stuff with the last step, the only useful thing you get is the girl.

However it is helpful when you have all legendary items with the rainbow colored orb in your inventory because when you have that you don't need to buy items anymore for quite some time and if you keep playing the championships regularly you'll see that when the items in your inventory are slowly getting behind that you'll get a new and better legendary item you can use to switch with the one in your inventory, that's what happened to me and that's the reason why I never have to buy any items myself.

Nothing of this is guaranteed to happen to other players though.

image.png.69a77db59da704559273138cef5039ab.png

I believe @Zteev has the right idea. the hepius sign can only be earned through the champion rewards, so having the above shown item would be an impossibility if you are correct. 

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, wrbhhpsy said:

image.png.69a77db59da704559273138cef5039ab.png

I believe @Zteev has the right idea. the hepius sign can only be earned through the champion rewards, so having the above shown item would be an impossibility if you are correct. 

Didn't I just say that it can be different for everyone but I can only tell what happened to me and that nothing what I say is guaranteed?

What I mean is try to get as many legendary rainbow all-stats items in your inventory, you can see that I have my inventory full of legendary rainbow all-stats items which I got from the champs and you can also get them from the Great Pachinko, I've got quite a few of them when I did the 10x Great Pachinko.

If you can manage to get your inventory full of the legendary rainbow all-stats items it will save you tons of money because you don't have to buy items yourself and I'm not sure but it seems to me that when you have your inventory full of legendary all-stats items that the drop rate of these special items is higher than normal.

Capture.PNG

Oh! yes we can both agree that the super sexy variants typically offer more value than their counterparts. I'll probably add that to the market section. 

I was commenting on your post where you said, "What helped me a huge amount is when I started to fight the champions and the rewards they gave, all rewards are legendary items with a rainbow colored orb." 

I was just clarifying that to a new player not ALL rewards are the super sexy variant. 

Thanks for your input. It good to challenge and confirm what we know.

• Thanks 1