🎁 Advanced Action 🎁

🍑 MIss Body will do you good! She loves being in the Haremverse so much, she can't get enough of you, me and all the gorgeous girls. And who would blame her: Haremverse girls are insatiable. Getting just the tip is never enough... 🍾

💌 Luxurious Body definitely wants it all. But most of all she craves getting sweet soft kisses and messages from her numerous fans.
➡️ So tell me: what DM would you send to Luxurious Body?

💰 The best comments will get Attraction shards: 5 of you will get 6 shards of any girl they want. Just leave me your ID, the game you play and the name of the girl you want to attract more. Comment until Tuesday!

🔥 Give her the message here and then come to the Haremverse to put the words into actions. We are all waiting for you, darling hero.💋

"It's all fun and games, until that pink vibrator that looks like a giant plastic tampon gets in the way... Could you please remove it before we proceed? At least when the cam is off? Cheers, babe."

HH: #2326804

Edit: Shards for Silver Lupa should I win. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX

DM: Hi Darling Lux! I know you love reading the message from your fans, but wouldn't you rather come on over to the Haremverse here? Collect your fans in your very own harem, get the kisses and get some action. After all, action speaks louder than messages, right? xxx

Hentai Heroes ID 2818481

Shards for Norou

Dear Luxurious Body, you have joined my harem. 

Now please stop chatting over the internet and go to work, you only bring 885 per hour, that's not enough...

Promise I take care of you good if you bring more.

Shards for Valentina please

ID 1323047

• Haha 3

please cum often over to the haremverse - the fog there takes from many people the ability to feel pleasure - just not if you are related to MC/from outside. 

So while cumming here you can spread the pleasure all over!

nutaku ID 1375928

Come with me on adventures, I'll climb the mountain🏔️ to the top with you, at the snowy peak I will build for us a home, together in the beautiful cold we will make warmth💓.

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

Shards for Summer Geekette

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic