[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

23 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Yeahhhh, this one is a btch. I wouldnt mind the scaling if they allowed for the perks the girls have. I mean honestly, what's the point of perks if we can't use them to win things?

The reason is that if perks were unlocked, the events would be scaled up even worse than now. The current one is the result of the girls multiplier introduction. Imagine how crazy things would be if they had to balance for the perk multipliers.

Haven't found Mojo Ring or Sex Tape Suvenir yet 😥

I have now 23 charms, next charm cost me 24,78B !!!

I also paid 2500 ryos a couple of time to have instant mojos, but no luck

Edited by danacio

41 minuti fa, LukeWarmbath ha scritto:

Yeahhhh, this one is a btch. I wouldnt mind the scaling if they allowed for the perks the girls have. I mean honestly, what's the point of perks if we can't use them to win things?

the first times, with abrael and sa-lee, they were used. Making them active would probably make it even more difficult for new users to reach the finish line as they should put higher arrival levels to give a minimum challenge to longtime players.

Sry for bad english ^^'

K, I'll just write what I found to give most Mojo per minute, and if some1 has better idea/or at least less tedious - let me know.

From what I calculated the way to get most mojo is to level up Felicia/click through stages for 40 minutes (possibly using up 1 time Flirt and 3 times Neptune), finish off with Flirt+Energizer combo with rest of buffs, reset immediately after buffs were off, rinse and repeat.

This would give me about 410B mojo in about 40 minutes, and if I wait for next cooldown to push further it will result in lower mojo per minute.

Edited by Cursed666

only +10 levels on full abilities - but need to use them twice or tripple time to grow on next +10 levels.

probably tomorrow will go on 4800.

And without any "reset" -i tired of them + i dont have TOO much time to click-click-click here like was in weekends.

Screenshot_7.jpg

Edited by Dimka
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, nelson29 said:

For those who got the girl, how long was your final push ?

I'm thinking about starting mine, i'm at about 300 on idle crafts, but lower on click crafts (with felicia x15)

I spent nearly 12 hours pushing the final 100 levels. Can't remember when I started (due to it being the day before) the run itself.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 5:26 PM, Wort said:

the first times, with abrael and sa-lee, they were used. Making them active would probably make it even more difficult for new users to reach the finish line as they should put higher arrival levels to give a minimum challenge to longtime players.

Sry for bad english ^^'

I don't think it should really be a problem for them (programming team) that is as you could set the events to scale with the ability's of the players main game reset level, highest level achievement etc as many games take this approach. Obviously some players would still be able to complete events much easier than others but it would at least allow for some degree of "fair play" you could even have different value rewards depending on the for want of a better word ranking of the player.

il y a 2 minutes, maxafax a dit :

I don't think it should really be a problem for them (programming team) that is as you could set the events to scale with the ability's of the players main game reset level, highest level achievement etc as many games take this approach. Obviously some players would still be able to complete events much easier than others but it would at least allow for some degree of "fair play" you could even have different value rewards depending on the for want of a better word ranking of the player.

But you can't have everything scaling with the player's level, or it makes no more sense to progress in the game.
IMO they have the idea right, ignore some aspects of the player's level to make the event less dependent on the player's level, but keep some for an incentive to progress.

The problem is the balance, IMO it'd be normal for the older players to finish the event quite quickly, as they made a lot of progress for that.
And newer player should have to commit more (more presence, more clicks, more resets) to compensate for that.

But for that event they required the older player to commit a lot (hopefully for me, I'm still working from home, else I'd have had no chance), while making it impossible for newer ones.

If they had allowed perks, the stages to reach would be much higher, and old players would have finished the event in 2 hours while newbies would struggle just as much

42 minutes ago, nelson29 said:

But you can't have everything scaling with the player's level, or it makes no more sense to progress in the game.

I'm not suggesting that they scale everything, think of it more along the lines of a ranking system based on just a few main game stats. This would allow you then to say for example for those that are in the top end 8 hours of play is sufficient to complete the event, for those in the bottom end 20 hours will be required and design progress curves around those requirements.  In my opinion everyone that do's the event should be able to complete it without having to spend money to do so. Else do not give people false hopes where they believe they will be able to get something that for them is impossible to gain unless obviously they where to spend huge amounts of money buying gacha rolls etc for enhancements. By using such a system you could give all players the chance to get rewards just as you can now just those rewards would change depending on your stats, it would also mean that even new players just starting the game could get rewards, you could even cater them to what would be most useful for players at different progress levels. Adding new rewards such as boosters for main game, enhancements, forge levels etc for new and low rank players while high rank players get more currency, affection etc. My point is only this that I really feel for a lot of players that threw no fault of there own and despite there best possible reasonable efforts are not going to manage to complete the event, of course there are always winners and losers in life but in games its down to the programmers no one need loose out.

Pour moi, c'est suite aux dernières réactions a l'event puzzle, pour eux cet event est plus simple a mettre en place et rapporte plus, du coup, ils ont rendu l'event idle beaucoup plus dur pour que les joueurs réclament des puzzles, en tout cas, pas sur d'avoir la fille, et si c'est le cas, j’arrête la, je peut pas compter sur le gacha pour les filles, donc le seul moyen c'est les events, si la non plus c'est pas possible inutile de continuer 😩

• Sad 1

Gatcha 1 depuis le début sur plus de 20 essai. La proba est trop faible pour gagner. Je vais garder mes kobans pour les puzzles même si j'ai horreur de ça, c'est ce qui a de plus grande chance de me donner une fille. Sinon, j'arrêterai le jeu mais vue toutes les heures passées dessus,, ça me ferai suer !! Bref

Edited by juniorlecube

Stupid, poorly thought out and boring event.

I spent 6 days trying to make sense of it and it has not sense at all. I have practically all the girls, Felicia and Keira also maximized, almost all the charms and it wasn't easy having to reset at low levels, but all this is unuseful.

I was reaching 3500 before and arriving at the same level now, 3900 pushing with the clicks.

There is no improvement, perhaps the only way to get there was to give a damn about resetting and let the game go day and night but I believe that even in that case it didn't get to have 1000 more levels.

For me it's shameful, if this is the way they intend to deal with the events from now on, this game has lost all possible attractiveness and doesn't deserve even one more minute of my time.

Edited by Falco82
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good luck
I ended up beating her, with Felicia x15 and most idle crafts 300+ (in the end with the boosts and was more than enough to pass a boss level and more each time)

@Falco82 at 3900 you're too low to reset IMO. What are your boosts/crafts ? How much time does it takes you to reset ? how many full boosts ?

il y a 52 minutes, Dimka a dit :

My Felicia is 12949 lvl (x3 multiple) + my crafts about 250-260. I am on 3 day long run distance.

With Felicia x3 and crafts 250, I wouldn't expect you to beat her... even on a long run. I don't even know how you got to her...

If you've boosted the reset bonus, you could get a good boost from resetting (maybe even not just once), and probably end up in a better situation in the remaining days

Unless you plan to spend the Ryos you previously won in the event to buy boosters (make your calculations right...)

Edited by nelson29

It feels like I won't be able to get anywhere near finishing this one because the wall just keeps getting steeper and steeper faster than I can improve my bonuses to overcome it.

3 days left on the clock, farthest I've gotten so far is 3970

Felicia has x12 multiplier

generic click charm lvl 200 (charm / know-how / hardcore versions are each lvl 100), generic idle charm lvl 250 (charm / know-how / hardcore versions are each lvl 50), rewards and non-boss rewards charms both lvl 255, boss reward charm lvl 200, mojo charm lvl 235, triple reward charm lvl 230, mojo ring lvl 235, sex tape souvenir lvl 75, click and idle crit chance charms both lvl 100, click crit value charm lvl 100, charms for starting girl levels and time on boss are both lvl 25.

... I think that cover all the charms I have?  No, I also have the click boss stuff but I haven't leveled those.  Anyway, it's 54.53B cost to unlock the next new charm but I've just been working on leveling what I have.

Just kind of feels like I'm stuck at this point.