[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

55 minutes ago, test_anon said:

? This is because you do not have the Gacha girls that you could spend kobans to get them.

Their bad English is obscuring what they're trying to say. They're a giant whale, they have everything already so they have no reason to spend ryos on gacha. They're also not very good at the game, but just wallet their way through it.

• Thanks 3

Bearing in mind that I have already completed the event and all my boosters have elapsed I thought I would test to see how far I could get just leveling Felicia.

I have all charms lowest at 117 (critical charm so = to 224 of a normal) Highest 322 increase critical value, average 225 all other charms.

All girls have 3x self multiplier active (reforge level 1175) Felicia is on 4x

at stage 3960 Felicia at 10414 it takes 10 sec to kill the boss

at stage 3990 Felicia at 10511 it takes 13 sec to kill boss

am gaining between 1-4 levels per stage average 2

4030 = 10sec boss 2sec per stage

4040 = 14sec

4060 = 16sec boss Felicia level 10695 average level gain per stage 2

4080 = Boss 24sec Felicia level 10740

4081  mob level 2.22 I3  /click 20.09 I2 /s 386.40 I1

stage 4100 Boss Exactment 107.43 I3 Player /click 30.94 I2 /s 5.29 I2 Felicia +5.04 I1 level 10794

Based on my current data by the time I reached the boss there would be around a 3 letter deficit and it would require over 2min to kill her as such I suspect that @test_anon

is correct and you would need a charm level of at least 300 and possibly 400 to complete this event if you have a lower rank of enhancement.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Their bad English is obscuring what they're trying to say. They're a giant whale, they have everything already so they have no reason to spend ryos on gacha. They're also not very good at the game, but just wallet their way through it.

I am not bad at English I am dyslexic as you are more than aware.

5 minutes ago, maxafax said:

I am not bad at English I am dyslexic as you are more than aware.

I didn't say it was your second language or that you were any better at another language. The issue there was not spelling, it was sentence structure. It was a poorly constructed sentence that made your point be missed, that has nothing to do with the dyslexia I didn't remember you have as far as I understand the condition.

35 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I didn't say it was your second language or that you were any better at another language. The issue there was not spelling, it was sentence structure. It was a poorly constructed sentence that made your point be missed, that has nothing to do with the dyslexia I didn't remember you have as far as I understand the condition.

do your self some good try learning about conditions before making sweeping comments, https://dyslexialondon.org/assessments/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=dyslexia_symptoms&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrYCX3LXH6QIVRrDtCh20XAnYEAAYASAAEgLmIfD_BwE

Dyslexia is a neurological condition that affects both the mental and physical capabilities of an individual, in many ways its a catch-all as the symptoms can vary dramatically between sufferers. Difficulty in formulating sentences, spelling errors, a lack of the use of punctuation are just a few of the effects that sufferers can exabit. In the most servicer cases it can cause significant physical problems with hand eye coordination, orientation and even tremors similar to DTS.  

Edited by maxafax

7 minutes ago, maxafax said:

Nope, because you making me aware you have the condition doesn't change the statement. The poor English in it made them misunderstand. Is there a reason for that poor English? Yes. Does this reason help them understand it better? No. Have they understood now that I've clarified? I think so judging by their reaction to my message. I wasn't trying to insult you. I simply don't care enough to remember the medical issues of most forum users.

I didn't claim to be an expert in it. So sure, I guess your "Clear difficulties processing information" and "Poor comprehension skills" have meant that you never properly grasped how to write a sentence. I won't remember this in the future though, I simply categorise people into "useful source of information" and "bad source of information". Details of your personal life won't be remembered.

I am quite stuck at 4.4k (charms at 260), I do not think I will be able to improve my idle part of my runs.

I think I must now brace myself for the Long Last Run.

I will thus only upgrade some charms to prepare this run, in the hope to upgrade them x2 times faster (idle, idle to click, crit. click, rewards).

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

Without any multipliers, I believe you would needs charms level ~300… good luck xD

However, if you already have some multipliers, I do not think you will need al lot of more charms levels.

I don't think even level 500 charms will make up for the amount of multipliers difference, because 1 additional multiplier level practically gives you the equivalent of whatever level of charms you have.

So if you're at multi x18 with charms at 250, that's like having charms at level 4500.

If I'm at multi x8, to reach equvalent level 2500 I will need charms level at ~563.

I think even at your level it's not easy to make it to 500 charms upgrades.

No, this does not works like it.

For exemple, if you have 3 charms e.g. idle, rewards, seconds on boss, they "multiply", i.e. if you have x1.1 for each, in the final you have an overall x1,331 (more money = more level on girls, more time on boss = more levels).

Meaning that for 3 charms, to reach x18, you need x2,6 for each charms. I think we can count ~7 charms, so ~ x1,5.

However, I made a miscalculation, I was still thinking ~180 level charm while I was at ~280. So I think you will need 300x1,5, i.e. ~450 level for each charms.

And yeah… it will be really difficult.

Edited by test_anon

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

No, this does not works like it.

For exemple, if you have 3 charms e.g. idle, rewards, seconds on boss, they "multiply", i.e. if you have x1.1 for each, in the final you have an overall x1,331 (more money = more level on girls, more time on boss = more levels).

Meaning that for 3 charms, to reach x18, you need x2,6 for each charms. I think we can count ~7 charms, so ~ x1,5.

However, I made a miscalculation, I was still thinking ~180 level charm while I was at ~280. So I think you will need 300x1,5, i.e. ~450 level for each charms.

And yeah… it will be really difficult.

Multipliers and charms both multiply your base value, but in separate calculations. What's worse is that people who already had high multipliers will have a much easier time upgrading their charms because they can reset that much faster. This event is complete nonsense, beyond providing a challenge to a few players it completely obliterates the majority of player's chances. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Can you explicit what you meant by it ?

TotalDamage = BaseDamage * CharmDamageMultiplier * MutliplierLevel

Example: 

539,100 = 100 * 299.5 (29.95K% at charm level 200) * 18 (multiplier x18)

so if we bring the multiplier down to 8, we have this:

539,100 = 100 * X * 8 where X = 539,100 / (100 * 8  ) => 673.875 which is ~67.39K%

As we know, charm bonuses exhibit linear growth, so in order to determine the charm level we calculate thus: Y = 200 * (67.39K%/29.95K%) = charm level 450

Now you have a multiplier 18 and charm level 280. I on the other hand have multiplier 8, then I would need charm level 630 to get the same damage as you. To achieve charm level over 600 one would have to be able to reach event level ~12000. To put it simply - I'm screwed and so are a whole lot of other players.

• Thanks 1

Ok, I understand.

However, you forgot that you do not have only one charm you can upgrade.

You have :

• idle to click
  • idle
  • reward
  • reward critical rate
  • click critical value
  • click critital rate
  • seconds on boss

So to get an overall x18, you need x (18)^-7 on your charms level, not x18.

But yeah getting to level 450… you are screwed… or you have to use boosters.

Edited by test_anon

I don't understand all the QQing it's definitely doable

I am a filthy casual and completely free to play. I've been playing for roughly a month and a half and do my dailies every night while watching TV.

I've never needed to buy any currency using real money and always keep some aside for emergency boosters.

So far I've not failed a single event girl and have cleared up to level 9000 in the main campaign, and collected Lupa, Finalmecia from Gatcha and Keira, Sabrina, Hari, Rabbi, Titania and Lyka from the current event.

I do agree that the game is heading in a pay to win direction even in my brief time playing.

All my girls only have rank 3 << bonuses and I cleared this using all of the available boosters at once with around a level 12500 skill and all crafts at about 240.

4 540 reached… I pass ~4 boss for my last power usage… not enough to pass the last 400 levels I think.

My charms are between 260/270. So maybe yes, level ~300 may be required. I do not think ~280 will be enough as I previously though.

22 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

enough said.

Bought free using rewards from daily missions and events. If you are too lazy to take advantage of the systems available for free then you don't deserve to progress.

Enough said.

il y a 2 minutes, Lincoln a dit :

Bought free using rewards from daily missions and events. If you are too lazy to take advantage of the systems available for free then you don't deserve to progress.

Enough said.

There is no challenge to do it with the boosters, it kills completly the game.

Moreover, you will need a fuckton of kobans for the Gacha girls, and then to buy them affection. If you spend kobans on events like that… you are a very bad player.

• Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

Enough said.

Attitude like that is responsible for the horrible state of the gaming industry today.

I have 140k kobans, but I refuse to spend 12k of them because some dev either didn't think their game through or intentionally wants to shoehorn players into paying significant amounts of currency in their "free-to-play" game

• Like 2

Looking for some advice on a strategy.

I have x12 Multi on Keira and x15 on Felicia. I have 17 crafts purchased, got sex tape souvenir but no mojo ring.

Do I just upgrade idle/click/rewards/STS? Or keep buying charms to get mojo ring? And if I can just roll with what I have right now, should I be leveling Felicia at all or just Keira?

il y a 16 minutes, Lincoln a dit :

You do you. I'm free to ignore this event for the next 8 days now that I've already completed it. My time is more valuable than babysitting a freemium web clicker and moaning about it online.

And you could gain even more time by not playing if you do not like this game and do not want to play it…

1 hour ago, casket said:

Looking for some advice on a strategy.

I have x12 Multi on Keira and x15 on Felicia. I have 17 crafts purchased, got sex tape souvenir but no mojo ring.

Do I just upgrade idle/click/rewards/STS? Or keep buying charms to get mojo ring? And if I can just roll with what I have right now, should I be leveling Felicia at all or just Keira?

For me it feels like MR is required (got it as 21th craft), but due to rng my enhancement levels are lower so /shrug.

From my testing Keira with STS makes for faster mojo grinding, and then you swap to Felicia with MR to go for a wall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have bad news for you.

I am now stuck at 4,5k and increasing charms level is more and more harder (now 280/285 for main charms). I think I can reach 4,7k with a long run… but 4.9k seems too far away.

I am not gonna lie, if you do not have felicia level max (or really close to), I highly doubt you will be able to finish this event without boosters.

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 1