There is something I do not understand

Hello, I am not very given to write in the forum but there is something that has me very puzzled. How is it possible that I, having started in 2018, have level 125 and new people, who have been playing for less than 1 month, beat me in nv?
Is there an Xp booster for new players? Because the truth is that I see it as quite unfair.

They've changed the exp given out so that the low levels go by much faster, but well if you're that low level, I feel like you've probably not been maximising your exp sources.

Have you been doing your missions each day? Getting 16 wins in arena? Fighting in the Leagues?

6 minutes ago, Guardiandelunni said:

Of course I have been completing everything daily.
That is the question, which surprises me that boost to new players when they have barely surpassed me in level, which in the end is very important for statistics.

I really feel you have not, as shal started nearly 3 months after your forum join date and is over level 400. Regardless, those sources I mentioned above are the main sources of exp, with only a small amount coming from the story. If you wish to level up, you should do them all. If you're not sure what one of them is, feel free to ask for clarification.

1 hour ago, Guardiandelunni said:

That is the question, which surprises me that boost to new players when they have barely surpassed me in level, which in the end is very important for statistics.

This was the only update that changed how much XP players gain depending on their level :

So yes, players of lower level do have a natural booster, but other than that there were no changes. At that point you should've been above level 300 already I think And yeah, I agree with others, it seems like you miss one of the sources for XP. There're three big sources of XP right now as George mentioned: Arena, Missions and League. XP you gain from Arena and Missions depends on your level. But XP from League depends on the level of the opponent that you fight. And as far as I know League is the best source of XP in the game. I can give you numbers for my level - 355. Daily, I get around 2.8k XP from Arena, around 6.3k XP from Missions, so it's around 19.6k XP from Arena in a week, 44.1k XP from Missions in a week. and around 60k XP in League(50k-70k depending on the League and success for me). And for you the numbers from Arena and Missions should be much lower, but not League. I think even at the lowest League you can make around 40-45k XP in a week. So, that basically is a question: Have you been actively playing in League?

25 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Started playing in March last year, now I'm at 333. Majority of XP you get past level ~80 is from Leagues, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you haven't been doing those :D 

Never thought you were already playing this long, kinda surprsing.

the topic feels almost like a troll to me, cause the answer is soooooooooooooo obvious.125 is even to low if you just cleared the missions every day for two years.

• Haha 1

@Bomba there's actually been another big xp change since this player started. There were no leagues then, and daily mission xp was double what it currently is now. They slashed it down when leagues came in. I'm pretty confident this is either a troll or this player hasn't gained any xp except from Adventure.

Yeah.. ok. The point has been driven home hard enough now, don't we think? Not really necessary to add anymore here unless the OP responds.

7 minutes ago, Darsca said:

@Bomba there's actually been another big xp change since this player started. There were no leagues then, and daily mission xp was double what it currently is now. They slashed it down when leagues came in. I'm pretty confident this is either a troll or this player hasn't gained any xp except from Adventure.

Yeah.. ok. The point has been driven home hard enough now, don't we think? Not really necessary to add anymore here unless the OP responds.

And that's why I specifically said

30 minutes ago, Bomba said:

This was the only update that changed how much XP players gain depending on their level :

That update specifically changed the XP gained by newer players and the question was about how new players catch up to him. Maybe he's a troll, but also there're players who miss some of the game's features or misunderstand something. There was a number of players who didn't do Champions prior to Path of Attraction for example, because they didn't know how Champions actually work. It seems like he never participated in League from the information in this thread. But I also think that the amount of XP he got is still too low and there's something wrong with how he did the missions. iirc there's no proper tutorial for the missions and I see a possibility that he only completed missions, but never gained the rewards for their completion. If he's not good in understanding english, then the phrase "Claim reward" in missions could as well be understood as " Reward is claimed" depending on his first language. So if he's honest I think we need screenshots of his profile, his League and his missions to understand the problem. Arena is automatic, so I think there's no away to get it wrong.

Right, crossed wires. Probably my fault for not quoting a specific bit of the text. It was more meant in response to the breakdown of sources of xp and relating to my reasoning that they probably hadn't even done daily missions, let alone league.

There have been four changes in available player level-based XP gains since I (and the OP) started playing:

- mission XP cut roughly in half across the board when leagues were introduced, in September 2018
- mission XP increased again and arena per-win XP bumped up massively (bigger increases at lower levels for both), in December 2018
- the comprehensive rework of all game XP linked above, in December 2019
- the recent change that increased (and now guarantees) the daily arena XP reward

Evolution of available mission XP, chronologically from right to left:

image.png

(Does not include possible club bonuses.)

• Thanks 4

I'm sorry. I was just trying to showcase that new players receive XP as they should, without anything out of the ordinary going on. And the problem most likely lies in the method of how Guardiandelunni gains XP. I know that it was already said and as always George, shal and Chthugha  help everywhere and everyone and are always correct, but sometimes it takes a little bit of extra explaining to get their point across to the one who asked a question. And that's what other players are for. I'm just trying to help.

Edited by Bomba
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

hace 12 horas, jelom dijo:

@Guardiandelunni Can you provide a picture of your profile?

I have been playing daily for a month when everything started with COVID-19. From what I understand there are three sources of xp income that are: daily missions (which I complete daily), battle arena (I finish the 16 combats every day) and league battles (in which I am currently in the league III)
Although it is how you decide I will try to be much more attentive to the fighting in the league to see if I raise my level of xp faster.

assad.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Guardiandelunni said:

I never said that I would have played continuously for two years, what's more, there was a long time when I disliked the game and stopped playing it, but that has nothing to do with my question mentioned above.

You also never mentioned that you stopped playing the game, but that you started in 2018. Do you see how people would assume that you hadn't stopped playing for an extended period of time if you didn't mention it? Start date doesn't matter, time played matters. That's why people with more recent start dates are higher level than you. 

You also said

18 hours ago, Guardiandelunni said:

without mentioning that you stopped playing, so it sounded like you were saying you were doing "everything daily" ever since you started.

Early story awards more exp now than it used to, so people do tend to get through the early levels faster. It'll basically even out long term though, so just keep going as you are.

• Like 1