Drop Rate Change?

Pop

Hi, I don't know if it's just me or not but did they change the drop rates for events to make it harder? I've been spending all my combat points on getting one of the new girls but by now I estimate I should have at least around 30 shard and I've only got 16 so far, whenever I use the kobans to refill the rest of the points it still rarely drops something, and the drops are usually just 3 shards, this specially sucks since they changed the refill to be 12 hours instead of 8, now I feel like only by luck will I get at least one event girl that isn't the mission one.

Combativity points take 30 minutes to refill by 1, so 10 hours to refill to the full 20, that's been the case for a very long period of time now, never 8 or 12 (okay technically it's 8 hours if you have only 16 combativity, but still)

I'm also experiencing a small drought of drops, but that's pretty common. Several other people in my club and others I've seen comment elsewhere have had normal or above average drops. Welcome to RNG.

• 3 weeks later...

The drop rate system is garbage now. It's understandable that before they changed the system you could get any girls on the first try and that that was too much, but they didn't have to ruin the experience as much as they did. It's like they are forcing people to pay more in order to "guarantee" they would get "at least" ONE girl. it takes 10 hours for the combat energy to fully refills and sometimes you would waste all combativity points and only get 3 event shards and sometimes none as it has happened to me. I get frustrated having to waste my time waiting all that time just to get shitty shard drops. THEY GOTTA FIX THIS GAME. tbh this is dogshit and I wouldn't put my money on this game and luckily ever since the system changed I never did. Don't waste your money on this game, its neither worth it nor enjoyable anymore.

Edited by TuhMayol=.=
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I agree. They've changed something because I play this game every day and always use my "fists" to the maximum. On nearly every challenge up until this one I have managed to win at least one girl and usually another from the daily challenge. Well now there is nothing linked to the daily challenge and I have only reached 43/100 and that is playing exactly the same as normal. I have done over 30 so far today and have only won money......30 and zilch....not good

• Like 1

The RNG can do that. sooner or later you hit a dry spell with an event, it's bound to happen (never happening would mean a fake RNG, actually).

I'd prefer another system with less randomness, something like always winning some shards but needing 1000 instead of 100 (or whatever figure you need to have the same average). At least this way you'd know the theoretical maximum ammount of battles you need. I'm sure we'd use more kobans this way.