[ 11-Jun-20 ] Dance With Me - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Blog-Post_Felicie2020-1200x900.jpg

Healers! It’s time to dance!

So shake your bodies and get ready to lose control! Your dancing partner is going to make you hot and sweaty in more ways than one! And don’t worry if you can’t dance. Once you go on the dancefloor, you will be guided by this skilled professional who knows how to get down and dirty when it’s time to dance…
From the 11th (2 pm UTC+1) to the 16th of June (2 pm UTC+1) you will be able to show your sexy moves while arranging the animated puzzle and meet a dirty dancer who will make you feel the heat and fuck to the beat!

The passionate dancer Felicie always lights up the stage with a memorable performance which usually gives the audience a boner they will never forget. And that is what makes her a must- see dancer!
Combining different styles in an energetic dance, Felicie gets out of the conventional boundaries showing that her artistic talent knows no limits. She can ride your dicks to the beat, suck your cocks to the rhythm of the music, and give you a super wet performance!

You will be amazed by what this skilled dancer can do with her body and how flexible she can be! Yes, Felicie can do miracles with her long gorgeous legs and appetizing pussy! She can spread her legs in a perfect split, put her ankles behind the head and twist her hot body into the sexiest and most extreme shapes. And you won’t refuse to put a dildo in her sweet stretched pussy, will you?

Here is what you need to do to have the dirtiest dancer in your Harems and indulge in your kinkiest fantasies with her.

First, you will be able to play the Puzzle Event if you have been dirty enough in the naughty Office and your stage is over 1 250.
Be aware that the goal of the event is to arrange the animated puzzle by dragging and dropping each piece to its correct position. Once the image is complete, you’ll be taken to the next stage.

These are all the event stages which will give you the following rewards:
Felicie_Reward-Track.jpg

And once you complete stage 10, passionate Felicie will be added to your Harems!

16 hours ago, Eivo said:

Capture2.PNG.bc46223ff060d95af674f01685e0296f.PNG

048_Felicie_Grade_01_Animated-1-2.gif

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Huh... I didn't have any placement bugs with any of the previous puzzle events, but this one is misbehaving for me in stage 1.

The first 8 of the 9 pieces for stage 1 placed just fine, but it refuses to let me place the 9th piece (which is the piece for the bottom right corner).

Edit: I guess it didn't count a couple of the moves correctly either?  I started with 20/15 moves, and after placing 8 pieces I'm at 14/15 moves left.

Edited by MuljoStpho
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, MuljoStpho said:

Huh... I didn't have any placement bugs with any of the previous puzzle events, but this one is misbehaving for me in stage 1.

The first 8 of the 9 pieces for stage 1 placed just fine, but it refuses to let me place the 9th piece (which is the piece for the bottom right corner).

Edit: I guess it didn't count a couple of the moves correctly either?  I started with 20/15 moves, and after placing 8 pieces I'm at 14/15 moves left.

Welcome to puzzle event.

Move a piece that you already set to the place you aren't able to place your final piece, then return it to its correct place, and now you will be able to set your final piece. You are going to waste 2 moves for this, but it's the only workaround I have found after trying everything (refreshing, clearing cookies, changing broswer, mobile...), sometimes it works after trying something that I listed before, but if it doesn't, 2 moves will be wasted.

• Thanks 1

Seeing that they don't anything about the bugs I can't help  to remember that one episode of The Simpsons when Mr. Burns says that he will do something when the pigs fly, a couple pigs flies through the window, Smithers asks if he's gonna do something and Mr. Burns just says "Nope"

Honestly, I never had bugs during puzzles.

I prefer puzzles instead of the other event because at least it is possibile to do and it's a little challanging.

The other type of event is only frustrating.. you have to stay on pratically 24h and it's lucky based because you have to hope to get the right charms.

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, danacio a dit :

The other type of event is only frustrating.. you have to stay on pratically 24h and it's lucky based because you have to hope to get the right charms.

Nah, only the first and last event were hard, other could be finished in 1-2 hours.

8 minuti fa, test_anon ha scritto:

Nah, only the first and last event were hard, other could be finished in 1-2 hours.

I only did 2 of them;

the first I did I was new and it was pretty much difficult, but I did it in the end.

The last one was impossible to me.

The puzzle ones are pretty fair to me.

Is it me, or are there a lot more posts about bugs in this event than in past puzzle events?

Also, how many minutes per move this time?  I thought it was 35 again, but I happened to look in to see that it was 36 minutes to my next move.  Did they bump it back up to 45?  Definitely going to make a difference for me, since I started in about 4 hours after the event started, and lost two moves to the bug that didn't let me place my last piece on level 2 unless I moved another piece I had already placed.  There's 164 moves, total, to complete all of the puzzles, so at 35 minutes per move, with 20 moves to start with, that's 3 days and 12 hours.  But at 45 minutes per move, it goes up to 4 days and 12 hours.  Either way, if there are no more problems, I can still finish in time.  If there are no more problems....

ETA: it's 45 minutes per move.  Better than the 50 minutes per move in the first puzzle event, but not by much.  I sincerely hope they do something to make up for the moves lost to this bug.  Have to admit, though, I'm not all that hopeful that they will.

Edited by EdMuse
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tedddy said:

I start puzzle allways from corners,only once i got bug and i think it was caused lagging computer of mine.

Try corners first.

yours:Ted

It's a good idea no matter what, but I wanted to mention having seen one post reporting the same problem with a side piece.  So I'm going to go a step further and make sure my last piece placed is in the middle.

9 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

It's a good idea no matter what, but I wanted to mention having seen one post reporting the same problem with a side piece.  So I'm going to go a step further and make sure my last piece placed is in the middle.

Well I had the bug with exactly just the center piece missing. :D

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, ismoke said:

Well I had the bug with exactly just the center piece missing. :D

Same here just right now at stage 3... (lower center piece). On Stage 1 it was right lower corner piece. 

Damn it. Second time on that event, while I had no bugs on the first two puzzle-events before... :( 

Edit: I use Microsoft Edge (as I used on the passed Puzzle-Events before)
Edit: Tried on Firefox -> same problem. Changed to my MacBook and tried it on Safari -> same problem. Reloaded Edge -> same problem. Internet Explorer didn't even want to load the site for some javascript-reasons. 

That's clearly NO Browser Problem.... 

Edited by Emerelle
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rakija said:

best solution is to waste one move and put one piece in the place that bugs and then swap with the one that fits :(

for me that's the second best solution at most. best solution imo is to fix that damn bug, some of us are facing since puzzle event #1.

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

for me that's the second best solution at most. best solution imo is to fix that damn bug, some of us are facing since puzzle event #1.

well yea ,but at least its solution :(.I had that bug too since puzzle 1.I use firefox also.

And what the hell is this event time.4.5 days and 10 steps to finish.I will have to use kobans for sure.I cant be ready 24/7 for every refresh.I have rl stuff to do ffs

6 hours ago, Emerelle said:

15 cap * 0,75h (45 min.) = 11,25h 

If you play the game twice, maybe in early morning before you go to work or school and in the afternoon, you should be fine. :)

Bugs may still kost kobans tho... 

yea but not every picture has the same amount of pieces :P

I think i found "fix" to this bug.

Allways,when you're putting peace on its place,dont drop it just yet,turn your eye on "moves"counter and watch if it counts as move when you drop the peace,if not,you have to tap or click the peace once and voila,system now counts it as move and lets peace to drop in its place.

yours:Ted