• Cave Laverne
    • Future Laverne
    • Cave Maika
    • Ridley
    • Desdemona
    • Venifera
    • Delicia
    • Silk

Well, this will be an "get what i can" event. Access to 2 bosses with girls so far. With extreme luck, i'd like a Desdemona i think. ^^ I doubt i can reach world 6 in time.

Edited by LuxFF

Definitely June is not my month, seeing that this is the Orgy Days Event where I miss the most girls: even taking into account that I will not move a finger for Gork or Justine, I have left Nika, Kimie and the new one Sabrina on the villains. On the other side, one of my favorites, Salem, is the mission girl, but now that the reset time has changed, I can not be 100% sure I will be able to complete all of them. For now I have started with Nika, but it seems that the drop rate reduction that I have experienced in the last months has still not ended, as with the first 22 combativity I obtained only 7 shards. Definitely in my future I see less and less girl drops, if even in Orgy Days will become necessary to use refills to obtain a single girl.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

as with the first 22 combativity I obtained only 7 shards.

We're on the same track! I'm at 7 shards for Sabrina after 40 something. I got all the villain girls last event with 4 days remaining, so I guess it evens itself out here. Although there's still a lot of time for the luck to turn around.

Edit: also used both my event pachinko orbs plus 4 more rolls and got 0 girls. Just really wanted Desdemona 🤣

Edited by casket
  • Haha 1

Something weird has happened in all my accounts.  I don't know whether this has been shared by others, but all my shards on Sabrina in all but one account were mysteriously removed.  After a day and a half I started back on zero.  The one account where some shards were left had x5 on her.  It's fair to say that in one account I had no shards dropped after the first round of 20, but for the rest they ranged from x24 to x67 (which in itself was suspicious for a first day).  I was so rapt because it meant I was on a great course to recruit her some time before the end.

I also had 11 shards on Cave Kimie before I noticed that cryptic scroll bar and saw the other girls.  This is where I had no shards on Sabrina, but Kimie's shards disappeared too.  Am I going bonkers?  Hey!! Don't answer that!!  I did, for some odd reason, write down my shard progress, but I might have invented it all due to sleep deprivation.

As for the girls, Sabrina is dangerously hot and her sneak preview in the Event Pachinko display promises an awful lot.

Top marks for making Sharman Salem the mission girl this time around.

[Update]  I AM going mad!  All those missing shards have reappeared, plus the ones I gained most recently.  I have x70 for Sabrina this account so she should join my harem soon.  I'll never be able to prove anything because many of you believe I make things up.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Thanks for the offer, but I hate ouzo!  Too aniseedy.

Zorba that doesn't like ouzo? What world is this!? Do you at least dance well my man!? :D
I'm also very glad about getting Shaman Salem as the mission girl, and I'll be going all out on this event, I hope to get so many girls! I already got Chamelea, she was at 95 from last time she was available from villains, glad to FINALLY get her! :D Quick question, the girls available from villains are, just like in any normal event, also available from Event pachinko? I'd like to get a lot of pachinko girls so I just need to double check, grab the villain girls first and then blow my load on the orbs and pachinko spins right?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

After a day and a half I started back on zero.

When you posted this message, the event had been running for about 13 hours, so how could you have possibly been working on getting her shards for a day and a half?

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'll never be able to prove anything because many of you believe I make things up.

looks at previous quote

10 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Quick question, the girls available from villains are, just like in any normal event, also available from Event pachinko? I'd like to get a lot of pachinko girls so I just need to double check, grab the villain girls first and then blow my load on the orbs and pachinko spins right?

Yes. If you mouse over or press&hold for mobile on the girl symbol on the Event Pachinko you'll see a pop up of the girls in the pool there. I really don't recommend spending any kobans on it though, it's awful RNG.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes. If you mouse over or press&hold for mobile on the girl symbol on the Event Pachinko you'll see a pop up of the girls in the pool there. I really don't recommend spending any kobans on it though, it's awful RNG.

omfg I totally forgot about hovering over the icon to see what's available 🤦‍♂️
I know RNG isnt that good, but I got some to spare and I wont dip below 7200 which Im saving for next PoA :D Also I still got 2 Event pachinko orbs from the previous PoA, and about 50 epic orbs so I got some praying to RNGesus to do! :D 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Zorba that doesn't like ouzo? What world is this!? Do you at least dance well my man!? :D
I'm also very glad about getting Shaman Salem as the mission girl, and I'll be going all out on this event, I hope to get so many girls! I already got Chamelea, she was at 95 from last time she was available from villains, glad to FINALLY get her! :D Quick question, the girls available from villains are, just like in any normal event, also available from Event pachinko? I'd like to get a lot of pachinko girls so I just need to double check, grab the villain girls first and then blow my load on the orbs and pachinko spins right?

I didn't think of that.  So true, but I know Germans who hate Riesling.  I do love Greek salads and other recipes though and I love Greek music.  I'm not really a spirits man in general (except for fine single malt whiskeys and top-notch Cognac) and I especially detest liqueurs or flavoured spirits within which I categorise Ouzo.  As for dancing, forget it, I swear my big toes face outwards!  Also, my password for this account celebrates the name of the beautiful doctor's daughter who fell for our Captain Antonio Carelli in that wonderful (if slightly Nicolas Sparksish) novel.  Oh, there are a number of other characters in case you try to hack it.  LOL.

Re. EvP vs EP, yes, you can get event girls from EP, but your chances are a little diluted by all the rest of the Pachinko-only girls you could recruit.  However, from my own experience, the chances seem to be a little weighted to the event girls.  Yes, and your strategy is one I would adopt.  More times than I care to remember I've had villain girls drop when playing either EP or EvP instead of the Pachinko-only girls.  The only consolation was that I managed to get quite a few bouquets of flowers each time.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Zorba,  Just got one word for you.  And NOW that I thought of it, I've got a CRAVING for it.  :)

BAKLAVA

image.png.7f311d74e5043574e706d2f50f075ce5.png

I SO LOVE that heavenly dessert.

Which girl is the designated baker?  We need a baklava bake off event. :) :) :)

Oh yes!!!  Oh for that dessert!  The Greeks also do some amazing and unusual things with local herbs, like including them in sweet recipes.

But, hey, we're off-topic.  I'll put a stop to it from my end.  If you want to carry on I'll read with interest and increasing quantities of saliva!

Yes.  Sorry.  Got sidetracked thinking about desserts and liquor. :)

Then again, in real life desserts and liquor go hand in hand at the orgies I've been at. :)

But.......back on track....  Just wondering roughly about how many refills of combativity has it usually taken players to acquire a girl in 4 days?

1 hour ago, Dr. Lust said:

Then again, in real life desserts and liquor go hand in hand at the orgies I've been at. :)

But.......back on track....  Just wondering roughly about how many refills of combativity has it usually taken players to acquire a girl in 4 days?

Depending on the event type. But in Orgy Days zero. At 27 shards now after day 1. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Lust said:

I can't say because it varies wildly.  In this account I now have Sabrina (with one refill - because I was impatient!), but in another it's not even worth wasting kobans to refill because she's on x5.  I expect it'll be like it was last event where I didn't get Hedonia past x47 in Peckerbird, but got her in all other accounts quite easily.  I could do the math but I don't really have the time right now.

I must say, Sabrina does not disappoint (except in her affection scenes - they're pretty lame).  I wouldn't mind being able to try for Silk, but Pachinko is out of the question right now, especially since I might get someone I didn't really lust after.

Re. the other girls on villains,  I have Camelia to go for in this account and she's on 45 shards going into this event so my chances of getting her are pretty good.  However, before then, I have that ghastly version of Justine to try for.  She's at zero shards.  It's a real shame because I'm in love with Justine and I desperately want to rescue her from herself.  This yellow-eyed version of her makes me want to cry!!!

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Definitely June is not my month, seeing that this is the Orgy Days Event where I miss the most girls: even taking into account that I will not move a finger for Gork or Justine, I have left Nika, Kimie and the new one Sabrina on the villains. On the other side, one of my favorites, Salem, is the mission girl, but now that the reset time has changed, I can not be 100% sure I will be able to complete all of them. For now I have started with Nika, but it seems that the drop rate reduction that I have experienced in the last months has still not ended, as with the first 22 combativity I obtained only 7 shards. Definitely in my future I see less and less girl drops, if even in Orgy Days will become necessary to use refills to obtain a single girl.

Aren't the missions now staying throughout the event? If so, you could be okay, as it will be only the last day where you may have a time crunch

Well, it's a decent Orgy days, as I don't have the mission girl, and I have 5 girls to try for: Neaderthal Gork, Cave Kimie, Maniac Justine, Sabrina, and Nika. I have no shards for any of them at start, so 5 in 5 days will be tough, but I may refill, although there are some I'm much less interested in.

I only got 3 of the 8 new girls from the last event, and I'm hoping for at least 4 girls from this event, 3 from boss drops. That would get me to 7 new girls in my harem out of 10 in game, so that's closing in on break-even. Gaining ground is now my goal every month, but this will be the first one where I've really paid attention.

Might have some luck with orbs as well.

I just managed to rescue Neantertal Gork.  Not crazy about her poses, just curious about affection scenes.  I did use 2 reloads because I wished to get at least 1 girl besides the event girl.  Now for the rest of the event I'll just use what daily combativity I get and see if I get lucky enough to rescue any others.

hace 23 horas, Тёмный Властелин dijo:

I am at 0 shards after 52 battles for Gork. Dark Lord is giving all his shards to someone else. And I already know the guy 😁

Sorry, that would be me. Got her today with 2 refills.

Now you have free way to get her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1