Felicie or Felicia - Max enhacements

Mr LokosS

@maxafax is right, Felicia is still substantially stronger.  At lvl 10120 (my girls' starting level), Felicia's idle ! bonus is 283.14h5 with full enhancements.  Felicie's is 7.28h5, but with no enhancements.  So multiplying that by 18 to make it comparable to Felicia with full enhancements, that's still only 58.24h5.  And I agree, getting higher multipliers for Felicia makes more sense than getting lower multipliers for any other girl.

My question, though, is are you even able to get enhancements for Felicie?  When I look at her enhancements screen, the item she wants is a blank icon, and the button is greyed out.  I have the lowest level mojo candies, which is what she should be asking for (in fact, I have the lowest level version of all three), but it's not working.  Seen at least one other post about this.  Figured it would have been fixed by now.  Silly me....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Le 16/06/2020 à 13:04, Delgon a dit :

overall Felicie is pretty bad when it comes to dmg ranking.

Idle
Felicia
Lusamine
Vechta
Sa-Lee
Lupa
Silk
Felicie
Hari
Cookie
Bunny
Elysa

excuse me but  sa-lee <Felicie at equal enchantment level      

exemple: lv 0

licie.jpg

saler.jpg

il y a 45 minutes, Delgon a dit :

but you do not wanna compare them with equal levels right?
If you have a budget of X money and spend all of it on Sa-Lee and Felicie, Sa-Lee is better

a comparison is made with enchantment and lv equal otherwise there is no interest in addition the game is based on multiplication!

so any difference even small at the base will be greatly rewarded

example if sa-lee represents 1
and felicie 2

1x18 = 18
2x18 = 36

in the end for the same price you win even if the girl's lv is lower

• Thinking 1

No.

Your comparison is not correct. In your case, Felicie is better ONLY because you used more money on her compared to Sa-Lee. That makes it not a fair comparison and means nothing in the end.

What I do is: (using the program to simulate game mechanics that is 100% representative of what is done in the game)
1) Take a budged of exactly X money
2) Level up as far as you can.

That way both girls are compared to what I spend on them, not the same level as starting prices are different as you said.

You are saying that item that has 12 cans of beer is better than the one that has 11 cans in them. The problem is the one with 12 cans costs 50% more than the one with 11. Ye, 12 > 11 but it is less efficient => is a worse deal in the end.

Il y a 2 heures, Delgon a dit :

No.

Your comparison is not correct. In your case, Felicie is better ONLY because you used more money on her compared to Sa-Lee.

no this is their level after reset 0 spending money at this point.

I told you how to properly compare the girls.

If you never buy any levels, then ye, you will have to compare them that way but that is not really a realistic scenario of how ppl play but you do you, man. Have fun.

@allatu

On each individual run to Stage X, you get finite sum of Ymen. That is a finite budget Delgon is talking about. You choose where to spend it. Put it all in one girl - you get N levels, Put it into another - M levels. Those N and M are not equal - girls will get different amounts of levels from the same sum of Ymen.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 7:00 PM, FinderKeeper said:

@allatu

On each individual run to Stage X, you get finite sum of Ymen. That is a finite budget Delgon is talking about. You choose where to spend it. Put it all in one girl - you get N levels, Put it into another - M levels. Those N and M are not equal - girls will get different amounts of levels from the same sum of Ymen.

Yeah, my impression overall. One of the reasons i was a little surprised by seeing Lusamine and specially Felicia ranking better than Sa-Lee as "frontgirl".

Lusamine IS stronger, but costs more for level, so Sa-Lee seemed more cost-effective to me.

At least back in march, when i had to go on a long hiatus from the game and only returned two days ago.

Who knows how many patches and tweaks happened since..... 😔

5 hours ago, Sonico said:

Yeah, my impression overall. One of the reasons i was a little surprised by seeing Lusamine and specially Felicia ranking better than Sa-Lee as "frontgirl".

Lusamine IS stronger, but costs more for level, so Sa-Lee seemed more cost-effective to me.

At least back in march, when i had to go on a long hiatus from the game and only returned two days ago.

Who knows how many patches and tweaks happened since..... 😔

No patches have changed these stats yet. Felicia has been the strongest girl in the game ever since she came out.

19 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No patches have changed these stats yet. Felicia has been the strongest girl in the game ever since she came out.

Goes to show how inattentive to details i can sometimes be, i guess.

Have much to relearn (and finally reach 10K+ levels soon, hopefully).

Edited by Sonico

8 hours ago, Sonico said:

As an aside and mostly unrelated, who are the best Click-based girls?

According to itstickers Lyka became the best click girl not too long ago, with Keira and Cupid following. However, their multipliers are still not as high as Felicia's.

Edited by Londov

13 hours ago, Londov said:

According to itstickers Lyka became the best click girl not too long ago, with Keira and Cupid following. However, their multipliers are still not as high as Felicia's.

My doubt is - would investing on Cupid some of the Inventory Felicia has no use for be of any help to me?

46 minutes ago, Sonico said:

My doubt is - would investing on Cupid some of the Inventory Felicia has no use for be of any help to me?

Clicker events had a use for clicker girl in the past. With big update coming the answer is: probably so, but it can wait until you need her.