Achievements fix & news

Eivo

Maintenance is done and you should have affection if you had this bug (got 1000 instead of 500 personnaly) 
Capture.PNG.8d0ce3557e4c8b851f1418311bf1f276.PNG

and some news on the current state of the game (More information next week on the big transformation / rework)

Capture.PNG

Edited by Eivo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I've been critical of them for quite a while, but if they're indeed overhauling the game in a big way, this gives me some hope that at least some of the issues present now might be corrected. Let's just pray it's not another new feature that adds more power creep while keeping the core gameplay the same.

22 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

What I don't get is why something like this is being announced on Discord, and not in the "Official Announcements" here on these forums, or through in-game notifications.

That's a good point actually.

Maybe they once they've rolled out the big rework and things go well, they will find the time again to properly post these announcements here again. In time and in an official manner.

not going to lie.........i ran to the forums faster then a fat kid at an all you can eat restaurant......when i logged into day an found 1k affection at my disposal....trying to figure out the who, the how, the why glad to see its not a negative bug =).....thanks for the lovins