47 minutes ago, Kelenken said:

Just to warn, on the French side, trolls have landed on the forum. If they come to the english side, ignore them directly. (patrick999 and kikooweabojap) They are very toxic.

You've mailed to Kinkoid about this? ;)

Perhaps they could do something. ^_^

Toxic in what way? (Yeah, that's obvious that if is toxic it's bad, just out of curiosity).

Insults, spamming, things like that? 

I "flag" each of the messages for trolling. There is nothing to do but wait for Kinkoid to clean up.

Trolling, trollage, "spamming" of useless new topics for the two of them.

And an obvious (too obvious) attempt of "flaming" for one of them. (kikooweabojap)

I doubt they know how to speak and understand English. So they should not come to the English side. But in case, I prefer to warn. (so you do not get caught in their trolling) (for that reason I avoided quoting them with the "@", just to not get their attention here)

Edited by Kelenken
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, meraginasu said:

Creating useless topic just for trolling.

Oh, how kind they are!  ^_^

(Ironic mode: ON [OFF]).

Like a good friend of mine usually say: There are more fools than windows. (In spanish it's sounds more kinda funny, HAHA! xD).

Only comes to my mind reporting them to Kinkoid. ;)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kelenken said:

I "flag" each of the messages for trolling. There is nothing to do but wait for Kinkoid to clean up.

Trolling, trollage, "spamming" of useless new topics for the two of them.

And an obvious (too obvious) attempt of "flaming" for one of them. (kikooweabojap)

I doubt they know how to speak and understand English. So they should not come to the English side. But in case, I prefer to warn. (so you do not get caught in their trolling) (for that reason I avoided quoting them with the "@", just to not get their attention here)

Thanks for the heads up! :D

With the many  interesting things that can be done, and they start to do that, how sad. :S

27 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Day 8 in my quest to get Ankyo to star 5.

The goal is still 9.68M.
image.png.12cb4fcc6d4759dfce17232ae393fa8a.png
I had a slightly better day than last time.
I should be able to get the required amount this weekend.

What amount of money you can collect in a single row? 

On 10-11-2017 at 9:31 PM, brassygirl said:

Wow!!!  And she is so hot!!  Hmmmmm.

GRATZ....i'm at 310 still nothing i gues the way i see drop rate i have to pass min 1000 kills before he will drop me a girl . If i follow a bit the forum he is the tuffest MF to drop girls :) i beth he loves his harem to much and they like him very much 

On 16-11-2017 at 7:53 AM, masca10 said:

Looks like I've reached the kinky level:

69.PNG.a9ed903fea2684896f929f62cd286625.PNG

Okay, I'll close the door when I leave... 

xDxDxD

your gonna need savings cos this world is starting to cost alot more the one before that .this one is also so kinky at a point you use your cobans to see whate is next :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, brimmeke said:

your gonna need savings cos this world is starting to cost alot more the one before that .this one is also so kinky at a point you use your cobans to see whate is next :)

I think I said earlier. Nobody wins me to a patience. xDB|

The thing that it's indeed worrying me a bit it's the credits amount. I'm in red numbers, hehehe! :D

I'm saving the kobans for the Epic Pachinko only, bud. ;)

I dont want waste some valuable kobans to get things that I can get them in the normal way. ^_^

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, masca10 said:

I think I said earlier. Nobody wins me to a patience. xDB|

The thing that it's indeed worrying me a bit it's the credits amount. I'm in red numbers, hehehe! :D

I'm saving the kobans for the Epic Pachinko only, bud. ;)

I dont want waste some valuable kobans to get things that I can get them in the normal way. ^_^

mmmm your the hero her place your self in he's shoe's and think the situation is real....at a point is like the biggest fantasie of every man (i think it will happen to you to in stage 5 )This was the first time i felt the hentai spirit in the story :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

image.png.19eff697100ee6a29d03330d943671c6.png

So all in all, it took me just over 8 days.
Okay, now I can go back and upgrade Gork, Rumiko, Kalissa, Sporty Jeanne, Cheryl and Clarisse.

Congrats! You made it! So, your efforts showed worthy enough? xD I'm now in a similar quest to upgrade Battler and Ankio 5th star, so I hope that yes, haha

Six girls missing stars? You upgrade them some stars or you let them with none until they time come? :)

1 minute ago, NobodyPrime said:

Congrats! You made it! So, your efforts showed worthy enough? xD I'm now in a similar quest to upgrade Battler and Ankio 5th star, so I hope that yes, haha

Six girls missing stars? You upgrade them some stars or you let them with none until they time come? :)

Gork is at 2 stars right now, Rumiko at 1 star and the others at 0 stars.
I will upgrade them in order.
Otherwise my mind will go crazy, because I did others first.
Everytime I get a girl on this account that I don't have on my main, I immediately start upgrading her, leaving not upgraded girls before her, and I just cannot rest until I have upgraded all those girls as well :D

Anyway, I will spend my money on upgrading Gork to star 3 first, then I will spend money on upgrading Rumiko to star 3, and then the other 4 in order of number.

To answer you question about Ankyo; for me it's worth it. I collect money from my harem a couple of times a day (usually after 3 hours), and the increase of income after three hours from star 4 to star 5 is just short of 2k. (the hourly income only goes up by a couple of hundreds, but I don't collect that often).
That just simply means that if I collect 5 times a day, that I'll have ~10k extra every day.
This means that every week I can buy epic flowers extra compared to before the upgrade, and then still have some money left.
So for my playing style it is worth it.

• Like 1