1 minute ago, Varnart said:

I have seen her, and she is drop dead gorgeous, but she has so much more ot offer that if you made a list of her top 100 traits, her beauty would be somewhere in the low teens

There is a point that you should reallise this is seen as harassment after a while. So I'll just drop a warning here in general.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2017 at 12:40 PM, masca10 said:

I support that. ^_^

See, I've patience to stop a tank, but this is senseless. :/

If the game goal it's to get all girls, this is totally senseless. Because reasons. -_-

It's like the "problem" with Gruntt that he doesn't drop anything. >:(

I'm in favor that it have difficult to get the girls, but not throw your life there to get a single chick. It's kinda stupid. :(

Something reasonable, please. :)

A potential idea to have the Bosses drop affection items, money, quest items, or girls?

• Like 1

For the record, using just the free Kobans for doing all the daily missions you get enough Kobans to do the 10x Epic Pachinko in 36 days.  Adding in the 60 from the card it goes down to 26 days.  It goes lower if there is an Event running or you can win contests.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

For the record, using just the free Kobans for doing all the daily missions you get enough Kobans to do the 10x Epic Pachinko in 36 days.  Adding in the 60 from the card it goes down to 26 days.  It goes lower if there is an Event running or you can win contests.

and if u win a few contests think 20-22 days is also possible ^^

• Like 1

HeYYYYYYYY!  Hell, yes, bringing back the brassy:  in England, brassy means something.  And to me it is very special.  I'm on several websites.  I'm always, and in every way brassy.  brassygirl.  Never capitalized.  Little b.  For symmetry.

Now, guess what I have coming up?

I am so horny.  And really excited.

In 4 hrs, and no minutes, from now, if now is consistent with all other variables, 

SAMANE will join my harem.

Fuck!!!    she makes the pages come alive doesn't she?  I've never been in a better story.  This is so good.  It is called Good cop-  As if there is any more good cops.  Well, in USA, where they shoot people instead of risking their own necks.  They are evil and unpredictable here.  Cops-  Every cop is a criminal.  Do you know who said that?  if you like, please look it up for me:

I know the answer.  but, I love the respect that comes when someone takes the time to go look it up.

It is so cool.

Who knows what else you might find?  while you look up the answer.  Why should I take that joy from you?  of honest search in pursuit of the truth.

Any way!!  hehehehe.  good cop- kinky cop!!!!!!!

May I also remind us all to give thanks?   for most of us this is a sacred event:  we finish our work tonight.  We settle into something akin to holy matrimony:   For the faithful, it is 12 of 12!!

We who play and engage on HH.   It is our night.  If our phone is broken and our connection burnt never to work again, we earn the beauty tonight.  I never get her name right.  Clairesse or Clara!!  haahahah.  There will time for that.

When I first saw the event girls, there were six.  do you remember?  And i thought the prettiest one?  at least for me?  is the pretty blonde with big breasts.  isn't it her?  Isn't the prettiest girl in group, the one we all get???  

I didn't get any of the Epic Spin girls.  But, I do, this time, think we will all get the finest looking.  You know what else???

None of us have seen any of her graphics.  Except those who have!!  There are Patrones on this site that have seen her!

Some people support this site with money even single month.  There are about 5 who give $200 USD.  Every single month.

Think about that.

Five people so fucking cool they give.  So we the masses can have HH as free as we want it to be.

Amazing we have humans on this planet so kind.

Players.  We have to be cool and realize complaints are just uncool as hell.  I am thankful of those who give their own money, In truely large amounts.

And there are large numbers who give other amounts.  Like a few dollars, up to alot.  Is there anyone who can look that up?  I just can't remember.  Like 37 of 50 open slots?  to give I think $25 USD.  And others.  You have to actually see it.

I would like to own stock!!  

It is a great company!  And a great site.  On this night, I welcome a new girl to my harem.  (I'm going to fill her with XP if I have to win another contest!!!  hehehe)

5,000 just for holding the door for her!!  then 103 levels straight up!  How much is that?

And we all earn a new member tonight allow.

How are you all planning to welcome her????  Anyone have nasty thoughts?  Nasty Plans?  Eat tacos on the back 40??

oxxxo brassy

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

HeYYYYYYYY!  Hell, yes, bringing back the brassy:  in England, brassy means something.  And to me it is very special.  I'm on several websites.  I'm always, and in every way brassy.  brassygirl.  Never capitalized.  Little b.  For symmetry.

In 4 hrs, and no minutes, from now, if now is consistent with all other variables, 

Fuck!!!    she makes the pages come alive doesn't she?  I've never been in a better story.  This is so good.  It is called Good cop-  As if there is any more good cops.  Well, in USA, where they shoot people instead of risking their own necks.  They are evil and unpredictable here.  Cops-  Every cop is a criminal.  Do you know who said that?  if you like, please look it up for me:

I know the answer.  but, I love the respect that comes when someone takes the time to go look it up.

It is so cool.

Who knows what else you might find?  while you look up the answer.  Why should I take that joy from you?  of honest search in pursuit of the truth.

May I also remind us all to give thanks?   for most of us this is a sacred event:  we finish our work tonight.  We settle into something akin to holy matrimony:   For the faithful, it is 12 of 12!!

We who play and engage on HH.   It is our night.  If our phone is broken and our connection burnt never to work again, we earn the beauty tonight.  I never get her name right.  Clairesse or Clara!!  haahahah.  There will time for that.

When I first saw the event girls, there were six.  do you remember?  And i thought the prettiest one?  at least for me?  is the pretty blonde with big breasts.  isn't it her?  Isn't the prettiest girl in group, the one we all get???  

I didn't get any of the Epic Spin girls.  But, I do, this time, think we will all get the finest looking.  You know what else???

None of us have seen any of her graphics.  Except those who have!!  There are Patrones on this site that have seen her!

Some people support this site with money even single month.  There are about 5 who give $200 USD.  Every single month.

Think about that.

Five people so fucking cool they give.  So we the masses can have HH as free as we want it to be.

Players.  We have to be cool and realize complaints are just uncool as hell.  I am thankful of those who give their own money, In truely large amounts.

And there are large numbers who give other amounts.  Like a few dollars, up to alot.  Is there anyone who can look that up?  I just can't remember.  Like 37 of 50 open slots?  to give I think $25 USD.  And others.  You have to actually see it.

It is a great company!  And a great site.  On this night, I welcome a new girl to my harem.  (I'm going to fill her with XP if I have to win another contest!!!  hehehe)

5,000 just for holding the door for her!!  then 103 levels straight up!  How much is that?

How are you all planning to welcome her????  Anyone have nasty thoughts?  Nasty Plans?  Eat tacos on the back 40??

oxxxo brassy

Me, if I had enough money, I wouldn't mind giving 200€ a month. B|

But, sadly, it's not the case. -_-

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

It is so cool.

Think about that.

oxxxo brassy

Grats on level 103 also she is know how just like me so she will be a useful harem member for sure the more you spend the more you get so it's up to you the only patron rank that is filled is the $200 one also you don't get harem members from event missions until the last day so not until the 14th mission is available good luck in your contests but until then here is a Garfield video to enjoy. =^0_0^=

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

oxxxo brassy

Rolling Stones!

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Day two in my quest to get Ankyo to her 5th star.
image.png.72737cf8744701b8333b6a23b79ecf5b.png

5111 affection left (that would equate to 2.13M) and then I still need to pay 9.68M for the scene.
This is going to take a while.

OMG! Is so much affection! Ankio is in what position for you? :o

I'm still trying to get sport Jeanne (I'm really thinking that my script are bugged, two events in a row with no drops???), so I'm living almost a month (counting with the Hallowen Event and the days before since a "All shall fear your skills" contest), with the income of my harem only. Is being hard to got even 500k to upgrade Edna 3rd star!:D Although, I cannot complain about that, cause I'm also buying 16 books by day more legendary gifts, when they show up :ph34r: Somehow, I got enough money in this state to got the 5th star of Julliette, and the 4th of Battler and Ankio... how much more money I will got battling Bremem, that I just unlock? :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NobodyPrime said:

OMG! Is so much affection! Ankio is in what position for you? :o

I'm still trying to get sport Jeanne (I'm really thinking that my script are bugged, two events in a row with no drops???), so I'm living almost a month (counting with the Hallowen Event and the days before since a "All shall fear your skills" contest), with the income of my harem only. Is being hard to got even 500k to upgrade Edna 3rd star!:D Although, I cannot complain about that, cause I'm also buying 16 books by day more legendary gifts, when they show up :ph34r: Somehow, I got enough money in this state to got the 5th star of Julliette, and the 4th of Battler and Ankio... how much more money I will got battling Bremem, that I just unlock? :P

Ankyo is in position 10 on this account.
On my main account on Nutaku she is on position 12, and the highest position I have seen is on 13.
On position 13 she would require 34645 affection for star 5 and the scene would cost 12.584.000.
So I guess you should call yourself lucky if you have a relatively low position :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

how could u get her so late? isnt she the first girl from pachinko u get?

welcome to the old way of sorting girls vs the devs not resorting our girls after rebalance.

pre-rebalance they were sorted on in-game number (the lower the number, the earlier the girl is created; Fairy is on place 4 for me, above Red Battler. this means that Fairy was created before Red Battler. she was just introduced late in the game).
every girl has a number in the database, and Ankyo's was quite high compared to when you get her.
it was possible to have 12 girls with a lower number before rebalance, so that leads to her being anywhere from #4 to #13.

• Like 3