11 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i did about 750k in the 8h. the monthly card really helps. even without the extra koban that thing is totally worth 3usd ^^

Did you notice it has a little timer set up in the town???  If it had the timer before, I didn't notice. It is very useful-

7 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i am broke like always ^^

that would be my 2nd account, here on hh.com.
I am continuously converting collected cash into gifts for girls or putting it towards the next star.

I didn't have enough money ever since the rebalance was introduced on that account :D

9 hours ago, Varnart said:

I live in the dairy state

The Dairy State?  Like Cheese?  You mean Wisconsin?  Home of the Grean Bay Packers?  hehehe.  Aren't Packers literally workers who pack?  Green Bay is like home to a Professional team bc ppl up there really, really like American Football??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I have started the journey to the fifth star of Ankyo on hh.com.

image.png.abbf5c8fe0b71bb933660edf91d10583.png

9611 affection needed, and then an upgrade cost of 9.68M.
This is going to take a while >,<

What an impossible feat!!!?  Do you really think u can do it?  How much is that???  hahaha.  You will have to get a loan from the Bank of Affection (BofA)

heheehe.  I hope you can do!  I would never be able to save that much!!   

15 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

should i spend the low affection items or keep them? mostly only use them if i just need a few points to next affection level that i dont waste to many points unused.

affection.jpg

keep the low affection ones good to have instead of wasted a high affection one when you're close to leveling your final star

Today's Idea:!!:  Well, this morning's anyway!!  Happy Saturday to all my dear HH friends and players.

Players in the game!  This event has really been GREAT!!!  Don't you think really??

And the new $3 card!!!  Dammit!!  I hope you all get yours.  It is really great.  Add to Daily missions and it is a Free Spin each 26 days.  Down from 36 days.  Could someone check  my math.  Math is so hard for me.  But I don't work alone!!!  If you like, I would really like someone to confirm the days needed to earn a free spin with the $3 card.

Now, some of us don't have the right kind of cards.  Some of us are from poor countries and just ain't gonna have the card!!  

What is great, even that, if you can't afford, the game is free:  Nothing, nothing in the game is denied a free player.

So, Free Players, let me have my joy.  I like the card.

If there is a way I can help, let me know.  I will do my best.

The blue card:

Comic Books have an annual convention in San Diego CA every year:  It is ConCon 3 days and 100s of thousand visit.

Let us give our consideration to a Convention for us, those who play and love HH.

That is it!!  That tonight idea!  If you thought it would be time travel again:  I haven't gotten back to the spot I left:  Be patient!

oxxoxo brassy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I have started the journey to the fifth star of Ankyo on hh.com.

image.png.abbf5c8fe0b71bb933660edf91d10583.png

9611 affection needed, and then an upgrade cost of 9.68M.
This is going to take a while >,<

You have the same costs that i had and yet people were complaining about only needing to spend 6 million to upgrade her to 5 stars since they had her in a lower harem spot i wish i only had to pay that instead of almost 10 million for her last star lol.

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Today's Idea:!!:  Well, this morning's anyway!!  Happy Saturday to all my dear HH friends and players.

Players in the game!  This event has really been GREAT!!!  Don't you think really??

And the new $3 card!!!  Dammit!!  I hope you all get yours.  It is really great.  Add to Daily missions and it is a Free Spin each 26 days.  Down from 36 days.  Could someone check  my math.  Math is so hard for me.  But I don't work alone!!!  If you like, I would really like someone to confirm the days needed to earn a free spin with the $3 card.

Now, some of us don't have the right kind of cards.  Some of us are from poor countries and just ain't gonna have the card!!  

What is great, even that, if you can't afford, the game is free:  Nothing, nothing in the game is denied a free player.

The blue card:

Comic Books have an annual convention in San Diego CA every year:  It is ConCon 3 days and 100s of thousand visit.

Let us give our consideration to a Convention for us, those who play and love HH.

That is it!!  That tonight idea!  If you thought it would be time travel again:  I haven't gotten back to the spot I left:  Be patient!

oxxoxo brassy

Not going to be my favorite event since i am going to remember it as when they reduced the koban prices by 50% Shidou even posted a screenshot that showed that you only get 7 kobans for winning 1st place in the lower levels which is not even enough to collect your in game money which costs 12 kobans if you do not have the free koban collect thing that is way to low and it's going to mean people don't bother staying with the game it's bad enough that the 400 levels would be enough to discourage people from playing.

Edited by natstar

1 minute ago, natstar said:

You have the same costs that i had and yet people were complaining about only needing to spend 6 million to upgrade her to 5 stars since they had her in a lower harem spot i wish i only had to pay that instead of almost 10 million for her last star lol.

On my main account it was even more (position 12) and yet it wasn't the maximum amount yet. She could be on position 13.

7 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

The blue card:

oxxoxo brassy

i really would like to go to that convention as a exhebitor. can do lots of money there xd. but usa is a bit far from my place :(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

The blue card:

oxxoxo brassy

You actually forgot about the event missions. You get 1218 kobans from event missions in total as well, giving the option for an epic pachinko x10 every month for f2p players.