4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

image.png.19eff697100ee6a29d03330d943671c6.png

So all in all, it took me just over 8 days.
Okay, now I can go back and upgrade Gork, Rumiko, Kalissa, Sporty Jeanne, Cheryl and Clarisse.

Congrats, dude! :DB|

And, the third scene of Gork it's very good, in my opinion, of course, hehe! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, masca10 said:

Congrats, dude! :DB|

And, the third scene of Gork it's very good, in my opinion, of course, hehe! xD

I prefer the second scene over the third scene.
I mean, this account is just lagging behind my main account, where I obviously already upgraded Gork completely xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I mean, this account is just lagging behind my main account

Oh, I forgot that part... xD

Just now, Chthugha said:

I prefer the second scene over the third scene.

The second scene it's very good as well. :D

To be honest I like all of them, HAHAHA! B|

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

To answer you question about Ankyo; for me it's worth it. I collect money from my harem a couple of times a day (usually after 3 hours), and the increase of income after three hours from star 4 to star 5 is just short of 2k. (the hourly income only goes up by a couple of hundreds, but I don't collect that often).
That just simply means that if I collect 5 times a day, that I'll have ~10k extra every day.
This means that every week I can buy epic flowers extra compared to before the upgrade, and then still have some money left.
So for my playing style it is worth it.

Sounds pretty good! And the last pic made more worthy yet, right? ;)

I like to upgrade this way: 1st, I level up the girls with less stars in equal way, until they reach the 2nd star, cause I can get money and affection enough for this in just one day. Ater this, I upgrade the 3rd star of the girls in the order that I receive them, or, in the case of the girls with more stars than 3, when they affection custs are lower than the 3rd star affection cust of the next girl I had to upgrade. -_-

Doing this way, I will receive much more money of the last girls much more faster, what will make my money earnings grow more and give me more money to upgrade faster the more expansive upgrades.^_^

Right now, my last girls affection are really too much expansive, so I will get the money to upgrade 5th star Battler (she had no affection custs to me) faster than the affection to upgrade their 3rd star, so I will upgrade her to get the funds faster to level up the others girls.B|

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Sounds pretty good! And the last pic made more worthy yet, right? ;)

I like to upgrade this way: 1st, I level up the girls with less stars in equal way, until they reach the 2nd star, cause I can get money and affection enough for this in just one day. Ater this, I upgrade the 3rd star of the girls in the order that I receive them, or, in the case of the girls with more stars than 3, when they affection custs are lower than the 3rd star affection cust of the next girl I had to upgrade. -_-

Doing this way, I will receive much more money of the last girls much more faster, what will make my money earnings grow more and give me more money to upgrade faster the more expansive upgrades.^_^

Right now, my last girls affection are really too much expansive, so I will get the money to upgrade 5th star Battler (she had no affection custs to me) faster than the affection to upgrade their 3rd star, so I will upgrade her to get the funds faster to level up the others girls.B|

I should do it like that, but I am a bit neurotic about it, so I will just do them in order xD
Luckily I won't have to go through too much trouble on my main account, all 73 girls there are fully upgraded B|

• Haha 1

i have a question about the boosters:

gensing root i get it but the others are they realy working???

And another thing i give up on the contests i was in 2 contests first 1 i kept being first the other out of the blue all the way down i gues: PorkSpork american just 2hours before contest clossed blew my 38000 points away in just 10min then an other came did the same and was like euh euh is this for real?? your not gonna believe this a 3th joint the party take over it was a 2day contest so whate i did in 2day's 14 hours min on the watch just blown away in 10min 38000 points....this like magic ...i don't do magic so i quet this contests...

Edited by brimmeke
spelling
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

i have a question about the boosters:

gensing root i get it but the others are they realy working???

And another thing i give up on the contests i was in 2 contests first 1 i kept being first the other out of the blue all the way down i gues: PorkSpork american just 2hours before contest clossed blew my 38000 points away in just 10min then an other came did the same and was like euh euh is this for real?? your not gonna believe this a 3th joint the party take over it was a 2day contest so whate i did in 2day's 14 hours min on the watch just blown away in 10min 38000 points....this like magic ...i don't do magic so i quet this contests...

Chlorella (the green stuff in the bowl) gives you ego directly, which is basically your life points.
Cordiceps increase your attack power (so it increases your main stat).
Jujubes increase your crit. Although I don't know if it increases the percentage or the damage done by a crit hit.

And I wouldn't care about the contests as well.
Grab some kobans if you can, and don't really bother with them.
It takes away frustration of losing a first place because you are sleeping during the ending phase of the contests.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Chlorella (the green stuff in the bowl) gives you ego directly, which is basically your life points.
Cordiceps increase your attack power (so it increases your main stat).
Jujubes increase your crit. Although I don't know if it increases the percentage or the damage done by a crit hit.

And I wouldn't care about the contests as well.
Grab some kobans if you can, and don't really bother with them.
It takes away frustration of losing a first place because you are sleeping during the ending phase of the contests.

yeah y'r right about that and the crit thing is wasted i gues cos the limit is 25% thx for the positive reaction

if your discussing boosters for arena battles, I don't see the necessity, your given 3 opponents to choose from  and generally at least one of them is weaker

then your battle stats.

Myself and several other players are of the opinion that boosters should be taken out of the game as they don't serve any real function.

I agree with your assessment about pursuing prizes in contests since they have cut prize values it has taken the incentive out of participating.

As for players charging up the leaderboard during the last 10 minutes of the contest to destroy 38000 point lead, you can take comfort that

they had to spend a large amount of Kobans to do it.

Unless your talking about XP to be passed on to the members of your harem in which case, I going to ask you why have you leveled up your girls

in the first place.

Unless there is a need for it, save your XP books and your girls levels for exactly this type of contest.

I've come from 13th place to win this type of  competition during the last 5 minutes simply by leveling up a couple of my harem girls from

level 1 to level 130+

You will be amazed how many XP points that can be accumulated doing this. It is a valid competition strategy

• Thanks 1

yes i agree ofc don't let my level foul you  cos i'm new to this game and still learing the ropes .And no i didn't spend realmoney to get to this point cos it is prohibed for me (because i revieuw this game).that is also why i play like 8-10 differnt games it's one of my jobs and don't tell me it's cool cos i rather be in the field.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

yes i agree ofc don't let my level foul you  cos i'm new to this game and still learing the ropes .And no i didn't spend realmoney to get to this point cos it is prohibed for me (because i revieuw this game).that is also why i play like 8-10 differnt games it's one of my jobs and don't tell me it's cool cos i rather be in the field.

Wow playing 8-10 games would certainly keep your days filled

Could you tell us which games you play or is it suppose to be confidential.

If you can what are the good games / bad games in your opinion

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, masca10 said:

709 battles against Gruntt. No single drop since Regine. o.O

@Chthugha the pity timer thing that you said, affects on anything? Isn't supposed that,  the more tries you do, more chances you do have to get a girl?

Since that you mentioned this, the doubt assaulted me. -_-

the pity timer is a month, the increase in drop rate with number of fights is something I am not sure about though.

to be honest, that's something that somehow got in my story as well, but is something I originally did not talk about.
how it got in my story, I will never know :D

Edited by Chthugha
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the only thing I took away from the test server phase, is that the drop rate goes down with the amount of regular boss girls you have (those 8x3 from world 2 to world 9).
the pity timer should keep you from going a month without such a girl (maybe this pity timer isn't working properly or it is over a longer period than a month).
this timer resets once you get such a girl, be it through battle or pachinko (yes, even you get a regular girl through pachinko, it resets the timer).
however, the dropping system is still a random process with a certain drop rate, meaning that you could get a girl earlier.

right now I am not sure about any of these things working though.
the pity timer works for me, but I am unsure if you are even able to get a girl before the pity timer goes off.
that's why I keep track of the number of days between each drop.

• Like 1

Personally, I run my girls to 2 stars so they give better money.  I'll give them the affection items to get to their last star, but it takes a while to get the cash together to actually max them.

I've got 27 girls, all but 5 are maxed, 2 are Red Battler and Ankyo's 5th star so they are gonna be waiting while I knock out the cheaper ones.  Of the other 3, 1 is waiting for me to pay the cash to max her star, and the other two are getting affection items.

• Like 1

Just made it into Admittance of the Dead, it feels odd getting into a world and knowing the boss can only drop one girls since I already got the others from Pachinko.

I nailed 2 off my first two runs of Epic Pachinko singles but then got 2 purples and 2 yellows so far.  It's frustrating seeing that yellow box pop right up.

I am not a happy camper, when I complete my daily missions tonight I will reach level 140 and receive a full energy recharge.

But the problem is that I have completed the "Cave in Fire" section and already have 100 energy points but cannot use them

so I will receive nothing for completing the daily missions except for the 150 kobans