15 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

but month and nose r connected. so if sb has sth  deep in his/her throght, its kind of impposible to breath.

She can breath out her nose fine unless he cums a lot and it comes out her nose but by that time it's over anyways lol.

5 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Hey! B|

Quick & general question: anyone else besides me, is miss @brassygirl?

This it's more quiet since she temporarily left. -_-

Brassy has started leveling up again so either she is not posting on the forums or she gave her account to someone else she was level 131 yesterday and now 132 she was also only level 120 something when she took her break during the event as well so she must be doing arena related contests.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Brassy has started leveling up again so either she is not posting on the forums or she gave her account to someone else she was level 131 yesterday and now 132 she was also only level 120 something when she took her break during the event as well so she must be doing arena related contests.

I didn't know that. O.o

That's the reason I'm asking, HAHAHA! xD

But I was referring to the Forum anyway. ;)

Edited by masca10

Even not counting event girls I've got quite a few to farm for still.  1 from the Ninja Village, 2 from Gruntt, 2 from Edwarda, 1 still from the Magic Forest, and I can't go any farther yet. 

Once you add in the event girls I've got quite a bit of farming for girls and even more farming cash for Affection items.

I've gotta pay for Red Battler, Ankyo, and Winter Agate's last stars.  Princess Agate, Abrael, and Christmas Bunny need 2 more stars each.  Not bad considering I've got 37 girls, and all but 6 are now maxed.  Batter, Ankyo, Agate and Winter Agate are all waiting for cash to get their next star, but all but Winter Agate it's over a mill each.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Varnart said:

she will be back soon, I talk to her outside the forum and she misses everyone but is so busy with work

I'd like to ask her how goes the massive fire that it's eating California. :|

The footage and videos  that arrive here, seem a f*g living hell. But it's been days since that the papers doesn't publish nothing noticeable about that. -_-

And, because she's from there... she knows more than me, for sure. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I've made it to the Fairy village and I've REALLY loving the art of the Magic Forrest so far it's my favorite world.

I will say to you what I say to everyone:
wait until you have completed the last scroll.
there are enough players hating the last scroll xD.
I want to hear your thoughts as soon as you've reached that point (you know which point when you reach it).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I will say to you what I say to everyone:
wait until you have completed the last scroll.
there are enough players hating the last scroll xD.
I want to hear your thoughts as soon as you've reached that point (you know which point when you reach it).

I'm about 2.5 worlds away so it may be a while.  Granted I made it through 6.5 worlds since October 1st.

9 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Oh, I'm about 3 scrolls from it then it looks like.  Assuming I'm counting it correctly, Does Begin City really count as a world or is it just the tutorial?

It's officially world 1 and Juliette is the official world 1 girl even though you are given Bunny, Red Battler and Ankyo as well.

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

wasnt ankyo a pachinko girl?

Nah, she's one of the three girls you start out with besides Bunny; Red Battler, Ankyo and what's her name :P  Ah: Juliete.

Those three also make up for hardcore, know-how and charm. I do believe you're right that she may have dropped from demonstrating Pachinko, but it was most certainly a fixed drop :)

Edited by ZenMaster

6 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

Nah, she's one of the three girls you start out with besides Bunny; Red Battler, Ankyo and what's her name :P  Ah: Juliete.

Those three also make up for hardcore, know-how and charm. I do believe you're right that she may have dropped from demonstrating Pachinko, but it was most certainly a fixed drop :)

it's a fixed drop now.
in the very beginning you could work your way around that part without getting Ankyo, making her a pachinko exclusive for the players doing that.
however, right now it's a guaranteed drop from a free single epic pachinko, so I just count her as world 1 girl.

• Thanks 1

So I entered Hamelin town (funny thing too because it was only after a while before I realized what the parody was) and I have to say that I think Kalissa looks extremely sexy in her regular outfit. Can't wait to see her join my harem! :)

Edited by ZenMaster
  • Like 2

well, I could've put money on it...
I got a regular girl today, again on the 25th of the month.
ever since the rebalance, this seems to be the pattern for me.
25th of september, 29th of october*, 25th of november, 25th of december.
*I hadn't battled a troll with a girl on october 25th, and didn't until october 29th, because of the ongoing Halloween Event and my quest to get Halloween Juliette (which failed miserably).

• Like 1